If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps On Mac M1 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps On Mac M1 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps On Mac M1, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps On Mac M1
“Welcome to Amphetamine, the most awesome keep-awake app ever created for macOS. Amphetamine can keep your Mac, and optionally its display(s), awake through a super simple on/off switch, or automatically through easy-to-configure Triggers. Amphetamine is extremely powerful and includes advanced features for those who need them, yet remains intuitive and easy-to-use for those who don’t need all of the bells and whistles.
=== Click to Keep Your Mac Awake ===
Quickly start a keep-awake session from Amphetamine’s menu to keep your Mac awake.
• Indefinitely, for a specified amount of time, or until a specified time
• While a file is downloading
• While a specific app is running
During a keep-awake session, choose to allow or prevent:
• Display sleep
• Screen saver activation
• System sleep when built-in display is closed
• Automated mouse cursor movement
• Locking of the screen
=== Advanced Automation ===
Create a Trigger to automatically keep your Mac awake.
• While an external display is connected
• While your Mac’s display is being mirrored
• While a USB or Bluetooth device is connected
• While a specific app is running
• While a specific app is running and is frontmost
• While your Mac’s battery is charging and/or when the battery is above a threshold
• While your Mac’s power adapter is connected or disconnected
• While your Mac has a specific IP address
• While your Mac is on a specific Wi-Fi network
• While your Mac is connected to Cisco AnyConnect VPN service
• While your Mac is using a specific DNS servers
• While headphones or another audio output is in use
• While a specific drive or volume is mounted
• While your Mac’s CPU is being utilized to a specific threshold
• When your Mac has been idle for a specific threshold
=== What’s the Catch? ===
No catch. Amphetamine is 100% free. It’s a gift from me to you. Enjoy!
• No advertisements
• No in-app purchases
• Nothing to unlock/no “pro” version
• No annoying prompts asking you to review Amphetamine
• No links for other paid apps
• No tracking
• No data-harvesting
=== What Else Does Amphetamine Do? ===
Amphetamine is the most powerful and customizable keep-awake utility ever created for macOS. Some other notable features are:
• Lock your Mac’s screen after a period of inactivity
• Move the mouse cursor periodically
• Keep your MacBook awake while its display/lid is closed
• Keep your drive awake with Drive Alive
• AppleScript support
• Use your own menu bar icons
• Use your own notification sounds
• Allow your display to sleep while keeping your Mac awake
• Allow screen saver to run after a customizable period of inactivity
• Optional session time remaining display in the menu (with 12/24 hour support)
• Auto-end session if your Mac’s battery is low
• Hot key support for starting/ending sessions, enabling disabling display sleep, and more
=== System Requirements + Other Details ===
• Amphetamine requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or higher; some features require a higher version of macOS
• Amphetamine supports Retina displays and macOS dark mode.”
2. Good Sudoku by Zach Gage
Good Sudoku turns your iOS device into an AI powered Sudoku genius whose only mission is to help you learn and love this classic game.
Whether you’ve never tried Sudoku, or you play every day, Good Sudoku’s elegant layout, intelligent hint system, and busywork reducing tweaks will help you play better and have more fun.
– Over 70,000 of the highest quality puzzles you’ll see anywhere
– Optional tools to reduce busywork
– AI powered hint support to continuously boost your skills
– 3 standard modes: Good, Arcade, and Eternal
– 3 Daily puzzle modes that get harder throughout the week + global leaderboards
– 5 levels of difficulty
– Import your own puzzles from elsewhere in Custom mode (and share them with friends!)
We put everything we could into making the best digital Sudoku game ever released:
– We wrote a puzzle generator from scratch to create over 70,000 of the highest quality puzzles you’ll see anywhere. We spent weeks figuring out how to generate intricate and complex puzzles you won’t find in other Sudoku apps. Our hardest puzzles require wild techniques like “XYZ Wings”, “Hidden Quadrouples”, “Jellyfish”, and “Swordfish”.
– Most people don’t know this but Sudoku puzzles are actually generated by programatic Sudoku solvers. The fastest way to know how hard your puzzle is, or if it’s valid, is to write a solver that knows all the strategies that can try it. With Good Sudoku, we run our solver as you are playing, so if you get stuck, it can detect what you know by looking at your answers and your notes, and then help you find the next technique you need to solve the puzzle.
– Most Sudoku games classify difficulty into vague Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties — But what do these difficulties mean? Typically they refer to the kinds of solving techniques that are required to solve a given puzzle without resorting to guess-and-check. In Good Sudoku we aren’t vague about it at all. We lay out exactly which techniques are required for each difficulty level. Good Sudoku allows you to practice them individually outside of puzzles, and keeps track of which ones you’ve learned!
– When we first got interested in Sudoku we noticed that a lot of players spend most of their time looking at the board and counting. On easy puzzles, this counting serves as a way to increase the difficulty by making the puzzle take longer. We know some sudoku players love the counting but we found it a bit tedious and designed some tools to alleviate the busywork. At first these tools might feel a bit like cheating, but once your mind is freed up from counting you’ll have space to see the much deeper more fascinating side of Sudoku: all of the beautiful technique structures. Freed from the burden of busywork Sudoku becomes one of the best search-style games we’ve ever played. More fun than word-searches and solitaire, high-level Sudoku is a real treat — and with Good Sudoku and a little practice, anyone can learn it!
– We noticed when looking at other Sudoku apps although there are often daily puzzle modes, those modes never include global leaderboards. Weird! Good Sudoku remedies this problem!
– We wanted to make the best Sudoku out there, and while we’re proud of our puzzles, we recognize that puzzles come from all places. That’s why we built a quick and easy custom puzzle mode into Good Sudoku, so if you have a paper puzzle that you’re stuck on, or you’re trying some wild variant (Like the Miracle Sudoku!) it’s easy to put it into the game, play it, and share it with your friends. If the puzzle follows standard Sudoku rules, our hint system will even help you get unstuck!
We truly hope Good Sudoku can introduce you to, or deepen your love for this great game.
-Zach and Jack”
And there’s no big company or VC funding here — Overcast is the only major podcast app written by a single person.
The Verge: “The best podcast app for the iPhone”
9to5Mac: “Overcast is the best podcast app that I’ve ever used”
AppAdvice: “Our favorite podcast client”
Six Colors: “My podcast player of choice”
The Sweet Setup: “Overcast is our favorite”
Cult of Mac: “It’s the best podcast app out there”
TIME: “Overcast lives up to its lofty claims”
iMore: “My personal favorite”
TechCrunch: “There is no reason why you should still be using the Podcasts app over Overcast”
Overcast is a modern, fully featured audio podcast app with many useful features in a simple, intuitive interface:
– Smart Speed saves time without distorting the audio or sounding unnatural.
– Voice Boost makes every podcast the same volume with a broadcast-quality remastering engine.
– Download podcasts for playing anytime, even offline.
– Search and browse for new podcasts, plus get personalized recommendations.
– Create custom Playlists with smart filters and per-podcast priorities, and rearrange the list whenever you want.
– Receive optional notifications when new episodes arrive.
– Subscribe to a podcast, or just add an episode: try new shows without committing.
– Sleep timer automatically stops playback after any time interval you set.
– Apple Watch app with standalone playback and cellular streaming.
– CarPlay support.
And Overcast has world-class privacy, with no third-party analytics, ad services, or tracking code.
Overcast is funded by ads that promote other podcasts. If you choose to purchase Overcast Premium to hide these ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Overcast Premium is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
Proudly made in New York.”
4. Unsplash Wallpapers
Unsplash is the world’s premier platform for HD photography. Millions of submitted photos have been narrowed down to the absolute best by the Unsplash community. Today, you get to enjoy the fruits of our labor.
From space pics taken by NASA, to bewitching urban streetscapes, to astounding shots of nature taken by high-flying drones—find mesmerizing wallpaper for your Mac in seconds:
-Click the Unsplash button on the toolbar
-Pick a photo
-Ba-boom! Fresh wallpaper.
Two clicks. That’s it. No fidgeting around with the settings. We’ve made it dead simple. And if you’d like, the app will let you automatically change your wallpaper, every day or week (your pick!)
Here’s what the world’s wittiest wordsmiths are saying about Unsplash:
“The web’s premier free photo library”—WIRED
“One of the greatest resources.”—Forbes
“Simple, useful.”—The Next Web
So don’t just take it from us. The world’s best wallpaper awaits you. Beauty’s never been easier to behold.
We built Unsplash as a way to empower creativity by sharing our copyright-free photography. Today, Unsplash hosts some of the world’s most widely-seen photos. Our photos serve as inspiration to designers, artists, tastemakers, and creatives across the globe. No surprise—Unsplash contributors are among the most talented (and most generous) creators in the world. Curiosity piqued? Come contribute a shot, or spend some time browsing. Make something awesome at https://unsplash.com.”