If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps Only Available In The Us to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps Only Available In The Us that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps Only Available In The Us, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps Only Available In The Us
1. CARROT Weather: Alerts & Radar
** Featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing With Personality
Choose one of five personalities for CARROT, from the straitlaced “professional” to the profanity-laden “overkill.” You’ll actually be looking forward to a torrential downpour just to see what your weather robot has in store for you!
Accurate & Detailed
CARROT’s super accurate weather data gives you lightning-quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. And the easy-to-read details screens are just dripping with with meteorological goodness.
Your personal information, including your location data, will never be sold to third parties.
More Than A Weather App
Follow clues to track down 100+ secret locations. Unlock 60+ achievements. Film your own TV-news-style weather report videos. Or use Augmented Reality Mode to bring CARROT right into your living room.
Join Premium Club to unlock:
– More weather data sources, including Dark Sky, AccuWeather, and Tomorrow.io
– Notifications, including precipitation, weather alerts, and lightning strikes (where available)
– Home Screen widgets
– Apple Watch complications and background updates
– Weather maps with forecast radar, individual radar stations, and many different layers (where available)
– Customization of the entire user interface
– And so much more!
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
CARROT Weather uses auto-renewing subscriptions.
Premium provides additional features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications.
Premium Ultra includes all the features of Premium, plus rain, lightning, and storm cell notifications (where available), a weather maps widget, and quick data source switching.
Premium Family includes all the features of Premium Ultra, with the added benefit of being shareable with up to five family members via Apple’s Family Sharing service.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
3. Google Cardboard
To fully enjoy this app, you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Do not use this app while driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations.”
And there’s no big company or VC funding here — Overcast is the only major podcast app written by a single person.
The Verge: “The best podcast app for the iPhone”
9to5Mac: “Overcast is the best podcast app that I’ve ever used”
AppAdvice: “Our favorite podcast client”
Six Colors: “My podcast player of choice”
The Sweet Setup: “Overcast is our favorite”
Cult of Mac: “It’s the best podcast app out there”
TIME: “Overcast lives up to its lofty claims”
iMore: “My personal favorite”
TechCrunch: “There is no reason why you should still be using the Podcasts app over Overcast”
Overcast is a modern, fully featured audio podcast app with many useful features in a simple, intuitive interface:
– Smart Speed saves time without distorting the audio or sounding unnatural.
– Voice Boost makes every podcast the same volume with a broadcast-quality remastering engine.
– Download podcasts for playing anytime, even offline.
– Search and browse for new podcasts, plus get personalized recommendations.
– Create custom Playlists with smart filters and per-podcast priorities, and rearrange the list whenever you want.
– Receive optional notifications when new episodes arrive.
– Subscribe to a podcast, or just add an episode: try new shows without committing.
– Sleep timer automatically stops playback after any time interval you set.
– Apple Watch app with standalone playback and cellular streaming.
– CarPlay support.
And Overcast has world-class privacy, with no third-party analytics, ad services, or tracking code.
Overcast is funded by ads that promote other podcasts. If you choose to purchase Overcast Premium to hide these ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Overcast Premium is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
Proudly made in New York.”