If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps Performance to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps Performance that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps Performance, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps Performance
1. AnTuTu Benchmark
In the evaluation of UX (user experience), CPU, GPU, Memory (memory and storage), we grasp all the accurate expressions about performance, help you better understand your iOS device, provide you with a large amount of IT digital information in the industry, take you away from boring data and pursue the vivid steps of the forefront of science and technology.
AnTuTu is suitable for the following people:
Ordinary consumers who need to check the authenticity of new devices.
Geek players who pursue performance and pay attention to real data.
AnTuTu can be your:
[Hardware manager] Detailed parameter configuration – easily understand the CPU, GPU, memory, screen and other information of iOS devices.
[Performance referee] Fair scoring mechanism – accurately detect the game performance, memory reading performance and comprehensive performance of iOS devices. What’s more, the model ranking is also provided.
[Information assistant] Hot digital information – timely grasp the cutting-edge IT digital technology information and interact with a large number of users.
1. Test running points: Open up a new era of mobile phone running points.
[Mobile phone score] Judge the performance of mobile phone.
[Storage test] Test the actual reading and writing speed of the storage device.
[Screen test] Support screen tests such as bad points, color bars, gray scales, multi touch, controllable areas, etc.
[Network speed measurement] One click speed measurement, which displays data such as upload, download, delay, packet loss and traffic consumption in detail.
2. Interactive information: create more content with users.
[Mobile phone evaluation] Feedbacks from mobile phone users to help you understand the real reputation of mobile phones.
[Ranking] Professional ranking list, Essential for purchasing new mobile phone.
[Information] The information is new enough and all the user comments are real.”
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
4. Nike Run Club: Running Coach
From expert coaches to an incredible community – the Nike Run Club running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Pace running tracker, Guided Runs**, running coach, km tracker and more await.
Join the Nike community and begin running with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by our coaches – you have all the resources necessary to help you meet your running goals. Enjoy the journey with running app motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on. Half marathon training or just getting started – regardless of the goal – NRC has you covered.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches – and some Nike legends – have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. Easy or hard, long or short, intervals, 5k or 10k – there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Create and share challenges with friends to up your pace, distance and mentality or join one of our global challenges and run for a bigger purpose. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and km splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon – Keep a log of your personal records with our run tracker
• Pace & KM Tracker functionality allow you to keep up with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars – whether you’re just getting started or race-ready – NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running by yourself**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond – earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and smashing personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite your friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance.
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running pace can be recorded for each pair – learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, intervals and more – when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive holistic training advice, community stories and an occasional product drop
• Improve as a runner before you even lace up – tips for healthy living, marathon training, fitness and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they upload and share a run
• Personalise activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club will cheer you on, stride after stride. Download today.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR, FR, DE, ES, IT.
**Guided Runs available in select countries.”