If you are looking for the Best iPhone Auto Tune App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Auto Tune App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Auto Tune App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Auto Tune App
1. Auto-Tune Mobile
“Auto-Tune Mobile brings vocal pitch correction to vocal performance, using Antares’ world-class Auto-Tune® technology. Now Antares’ professional pitch correction recording studio technology is available for local performers to use live, on stage, or in recording apps on your iPhone / iPad.
The Auto-Tune Mobile app does not do anything until you sing through it. When you sing, Auto-Tune Mobile detects what note you are singing, and corrects the pitch of your notes, to the nearest valid note, from the ones you select on the screen. The corrected vocals go out through the speakers (when you turn on Audio Out); also Auto-Tune Mobile is compatible with other apps if you wish to record.
Connect Auto-Tune Mobile to your sound system between your microphone and your P.A. / speakers to use Auto-Tune Mobile in a live performance setting. Use a microphone audio interface device to connect the 1/8 inch jack to your microphone line and the headphone output to your sound system. Turn on Audio Out on the Auto-Tune Mobile app to get audio to pass through the system. If you turn on Audio Out without connecting to your sound system, you are likely to hear the internal feedback of the internal speaker to the internal mic. Adjust your mic and speakers so there is no feedback.
Vocals are corrected to the nearest pitch based on the key and scale of the song, or to a set of melody notes selected on the screen. Use the Chromatic scale when you don’t know what key or scale a song is in. This is the easiest way to correct your voice to the nearest pitch.
The Retune speed is the time it takes for Auto-Tune to pitch correct your voice. The Normal Retune speed is a setting of 50 msecs — this gives a natural humanized pitch correction effect. Normal Retune speed is appropriate for a moderate tempo song, for example a song at 120 bpm with a melody in eighth notes.
A funky or fast tempo tune, or a song requiring sixteenth note precision, will likely require a Fast Retune speed. The Fast Retune speed corrects notes within 25 msecs; this is better for faster notes. For slow songs or ballads featuring long held notes, the Slow Retune speed (75 msecs) may provide a more natural sound.
In addition to natural sounding pitch correction, you can also apply the iconic Auto-Tune effect. The Auto-Tune effect in essence retunes your pitch immediately (in 0 msecs). Ironically, if you sing really well, there is not much correction for Auto-Tune to do. The Auto-Tune effect is most noticeable when you are off key or you slide into a note. Also when you set the app to the Auto-Tune Effect setting, a meter appears at the top (red bouncing ball) that visually indicates whether you are singing sharp or flat.
The Bypass button is provided as a quick way to stop and start adding the effect as you sing.
Auto-Tune Mobile conforms to the Inter-App Audio (IAA) standard so you can use Auto-Tune with your other IAA apps. Notice when using with GarageBand that the Auto-Tune filter takes effect as you record the track. If you want to pitch correct a pre-existing vocal you will need to replay it outside of GarageBand and re-record it to a new track. Midi control of pitch correction is included, so you can connect a Midi keyboard and direct the vocals to sing on a particular melody or on a set of scale notes as pressed on the keyboard. Midi note presses will show up in red on the app.
Auto-Tune Mobile is Audiobus compatible, allowing Auto-Tune Mobile to work with your other iOS music apps. Auto-Tune Mobile acts as a filter in the “Effects” category, so you can apply pitch correction and the Auto-Tune effect to other Audiobus-compatible apps. (see http://audiob.us).
* Vocal real-time pitch correction designed for live performance
* Compatible with other IAA and Audiobus apps
* Built with Antares Audio Technologies’ Auto-Tune® professional pitch correction
* Tested with Tascam iXZ and IK Multimedia’s iRig microphone audio interfaces.
* Made for musicians.”
2. Rapchat: Song Maker Studio
Our app features an easy-to-use recording studio where you can record your voice with super awesome vocal effects. We also provide the ability to auto-master your track which uses AI to instantly make your track sound studio quality.
Once you finish your masterpiece, you can easily share it to Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Soundcloud, and more. Plus, we have a massive community on the app as well and constantly run challenges with top artists like MGK and Meek Mill.
There are over 100,000+ instrumentals and beats uploaded from producers around the world that are yours to use. We also have a notepad feature should you want to write down your lyrics.
What are you waiting for??? Make your hit song today
– mobile recording studio with vocal effects and auto-mastering
– 100,000+ instrumentals and beats
– sharing to anywhere including Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Soundcloud, and more
– exclusive contests to win prizes and get discovered
– leaderboard charts for top raps and top artists
– notepad to write your lyrics down
If you choose to purchase Rapchat Gold, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
If you don’t choose to purchase Rapchat Gold, you can simply continue using Rapchat for free.
3. Smule: Karaoke Singing App
“Sing over 10M+ of your favorite karaoke songs with scrolling lyrics! Have fun recording with your camera on or off and add professional audio effects to sound amazing. Sing karaoke solo, duet with friends, join members of Smule’s collaborative singing community, or sing alongside recordings of popular music celebrities! Learn to sing with an on-screen pitch guide. Sing popular songs like “Watermelon Sugar,” “Levitating,” “good 4 u,” “Ocean Eyes,” & more!
Practice & record singing in private or share & collab with other singers for endless entertainment! Add audio effects to sound your best while singing top karaoke songs. Sing live anytime, anywhere with friends & singers around the world with the free Sing Live feature.
• Sing karaoke to 10M+ songs w/ lyrics
• Sing solo, duet, in a group, acapella, or enjoy another singer’s recording
• Record songs with your camera on or off
• Add studio-quality audio effects to sound like a vocal pro!
• Sing Live! Perform LIVE 24/7 with friends & other music lovers around the world
• Sing side-by-side in a recorded duet with top stars like Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Charlie Puth, Demi Lovato, Disney characters & more!
• Save your recordings as private or share your songs on your personal profile with millions of music lovers on Smule
• Add video effects & filters to make your karaoke recordings stand out
• Make a music video! Record vocals first & then add your own video
• Entertainment to share: share your singing on social media – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat & more
• Record voice acting scenes from movies, musicals & more
EXTENSIVE 10M+ SONGBOOK
• Massive 10M+ song catalog!
• Huge variety of music genres like Pop, R&B, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country, Latin, K-pop & more
• Disney karaoke! Sing Disney songs and duet with classic characters & princesses!
• Start singing classic songs from Queen, Gloria Gaynor, Whitney Houston, & more
• Sing your favorite songs, musicals, & ballads!
LET’S MUSIC TOGETHER™
Smule’s Songbook has new songs added daily. Sing your favorite songs & karaoke hits.
Is your karaoke song missing? Upload songs & music to the Songbook
CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC™
We believe music is about more than just listening—it’s about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, & connecting with others. Join our collaborative singing community!
Get discovered & gain fans! Make your own music video & add audio effects that help you stand out. Connect with Facebook to make music with friends! Share your singing journey to your social media.
FIND YOUR VOICE
Whatever kind of singer you are, you can sound great on Smule’s songs app. Use mic effects & video filters to smooth over imperfections.
If you love karaoke, singing along to radio songs, dream of singing duets with pop stars, or simply love music—try Smule now & make your own free karaoke app recordings!
– Subscribe for unlimited access to our full karaoke song catalog and sing karaoke solos, duets, group songs and a cappella for the duration of your subscription
– Subscriptions are weekly, monthly and annual*
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Price are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
4. Voloco: Vocal Recording Studio
50 MILLION DOWNLOADS
Singers, rappers, musicians, and content creators have downloaded Voloco 50 million times because we elevate your sound and let you record like a professional with intuitive tools. Make music and content with Voloco––the top-rated singing and recording app. Record better tracks, demos, voice-overs, and video performances with this audio editor and voice recorder today.
STUDIO SOUND WITHOUT THE STUDIO
Sound like a professional—no studio, mic, or complicated software needed, just our recording app. Voloco automatically removes background noise and lets you correct the pitch of your voice to keep you in tune. Voloco also gives you a variety of presets for compression, EQ, auto tune, and reverb effects to polish your recording to perfection. Try singing karaoke at the perfect pitch in Voloco––the top audio editor app.
FREE BEAT LIBRARY
Select from thousands of free beats made by top producers to rap or sing over. Voloco automatically detects the key of the beat to make sure you’re in tune, unlike other singing apps.
IMPORT YOUR BEATS FOR FREE
With Voloco, using your beats is free.
Create complex arrangements with the ability to save and work on them later. Record with the peace of mind that you can refine your tracks in the future.
Use up to four vocal layers in the recording studio to record overdubs, ad-libs, harmonies, and more.
PROCESS EXISTING AUDIO OR VIDEO
Applying Voloco effects to audio you recorded elsewhere is easy in our audio editor. You can also apply Voloco effects like reverb or auto tune to the vocals of pre-recorded videos––use Voloco as a voice recorder and changer. This recording app and voice changer lets you import video of a celebrity interview and make them sound like a child or an angry alien. Be creative!
Separate vocals from existing songs with vocal remover and create something incredible.Want to hear Elvis with pitch correction? Or make Frank Sinatra sound like a creepy demon? Import a song, separate the vocals with vocal remover, select an effect, and you have an instantly memorable remix. You can even separate and edit vocals from music videos or try using Voloco as a karaoke app by separating vocals with our vocal remover.
If you want to finish your mix with another app, that’s easy. You can rap or sing over a track, record yourself, and export just your vocals as AAC or WAV for final mixing in your favorite DAW.
Check out some of the professional-quality tracks users have made with Voloco in the Top Tracks section of the singing and recording app.
Jot down your lyrics so you have everything you need to make a top track right in the app or belt karaoke with your friends.
Voloco features over 50 effects grouped into 12 preset packs. Explore basics like reverb and auto voice tune or transform your voice in the voice recorder and changer.
Starter: Two flavors of auto vocal tune, a rich harmony preset, a monster vocoder, and a clean preset for noise reduction only.
LOL: Funny effects including vibrato, drunk tune, and vocal fry.
Spooky: Aliens, demons, ghosts, and more.
Talkbox: Classic and future electro-funk sounds.
Modern Rap I: Add stereo width, thickness, and heft to your vocals.
Modern Rap II: Extended harmonies and effects that are great for ad-libs.
P-Tain: Extreme pitch correction plus seventh chords. Perfect for RnB and rap.
Bon Hiver: Lush harmony and auto voice tune in the style of Bon Iver’s song “Woods.”
8 Bit Chip: Bleeps and boops like your favorite games from the 80’s
Duft Pank: Funky vocoder sounds similar to a certain French electronic duo.
Sitar Hero: Inspired by Indian classical music.
Terms and conditions: https://resonantcavity.com/appterms”