If you are looking for the Best iPhone Beat Maker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone Beat Maker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone Beat Maker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone Beat Maker
1. AmpKit – Guitar amps & pedals
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
“I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad.”
– New York Times
“AmpKit is the star of the show… extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound.”
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD”
2. Auxy Studio
*** Apple Design Award ***
*** Best of App Store ***
*** Editor’s Choice ***
WHY PEOPLE LOVE AUXY
“Auxy is my favorite way to get what is going on in my brain into a musical format. It is simple on the surface but with tremendous depth if you need it.” – RAC
“The automation is terrific. I am doing things with Auxy I would not easily do in my studio. The design is insanely smart and forward-thinking.” – Madeon
“It is wild bro, you gotta get this!” – Majid Jordan
CREATE AND MIX LOOPS
Build melodies and drum loops by drawing notes. Arrange your loops with scenes to explore ideas or make full-length tracks.
DISCOVER GREAT SOUNDS
Browse thousands of high quality synth patches, sampled instruments and one-shot samples. You can import samples to the drum machine and build your own melodic instruments.
ADD EFFECTS AND AUTOMATION
Add studio-grade effects like reverb, delay, distortion and chorus. Fine-tune sounds to find the perfect mix. Create modulation and transitions with powerful automation.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
Upload your tracks to SoundCloud or export them as audio or video files. Quickly share links to your projects if you want to collaborate with other producers.
EXPORT TO YOUR FAVORITE DAW
You can export projects to Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio or Studio One, which makes Auxy a great sketchpad for producers on the go. You can also bounce projects as separate audio and MIDI files, which can be imported into any popular music-making app.
JAM WITH FRIENDS
Auxy supports Ableton Link, which lets you jam in sync with other apps and devices connected to the same Wi-Fi.
TRY IT FREE
Auxy is free to download and evaluate with a limited set of sounds. You also get a 7-day free trial to evaluate all the sounds and features before you start a subscription.
MADE IN SWEDEN
Auxy is built by a small and independent team in Sweden. Our mission is to put a studio in everyone’s pocket and push music forward as an artform.
THANK YOU AUSTIN HAGA
The music in the preview video is made by Austin Haga. Find him on SoundCloud to hear more great tracks made with Auxy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Send your questions and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org and say hi on Instagram or Twitter.
Terms of Service: https://auxy.co/terms.html”
3. Beat Maker Go – Make Music
“Start to create beats from scratch and become an EDM Star. 32 different pads, +90 sound packs.
Beat Maker Go is an ultimate drum pad controller or drum machine app that gives you the opportunity to perform beats and create amazing music tracks on the go.
Make awesome beats and music on the fly with Beat Maker Go. Enjoy awesome sound packs from our fresh presets library. Use music maker for creating an awesome dj sets of mixtapes. Make yourself known!
The presets library offers the most recent sound packs in different EDM genres:
– Hip-Hop and more!
Get the most out of Beat Maker Go :
– High quality samples are made by professional sound producers and dedicated EDM musicians. This partnership helps us keep the app up-to-date and provides you with even better stuff on a regular basis!
– Play sessions using predefined beat loops that we provide with every sound pack. Consider yourself a pro? Take a challenge: create and overdub up to 4 custom loops and use as sound board while performing live or recording your track.
– Share your music with friends and other people on SoundCloud, YouTube or anywhere you like!
– Entertaining and useful interactive games will help to improve listening skills and play rhythm patterns accurately.
– The possibility to adjust difficulty level and unlock new challenges after completion of the previous ones will give you a smooth gaming experience.
– With a variety of sound packs you can choose any sound pack to play in!
– Compete with friends and other users for the highest score in the leaderboard!
– Trendy EDM sound packs with regular updates
– High quality samples (uncompressed 16-bit, 44.1 KHz)
– 32 sound pads in two banks
– Predefined beat loops in every sound preset
– Up to 4 custom loops on iPhone and up to 5 on iPad
– Overdub feature to add sounds to recorded loops
– Built-in metronome and BPM control to help you play well
– Music session recording and sharing
Follow our interactive tutorial and go through every step of beat making right now!
The app contains the following subscription options:
– Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $ 7.99
– Music One – Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $ 11.99
– Music One – Weekly at $ 11.99
– Pro Version monthly at $ 24.99
– Annual Premium Subscription – $74.99
– Pro Version yearly at $34.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features:
* All sound packs unlocked
* Voice recording
* No ads
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.”
4. BeatMaker 3
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
128 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
– Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
– Native iPad Pro support
– iOS 9.3+ required
– Best experience on newer models
– iPhone version coming soon
– Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net”
5. Figure – Make Music & Beats
Create an addictive beat before the barista brings your coffee or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting for the bus to arrive.
Figure is intuitive enough for beginners to make music within seconds, yet deep enough for you to get lost in endless play on a transatlantic flight.
Simply slide your finger across the play pad to record and tweak catchy drumbeats, memorable melodies and fat bass lines. Just bring your inspiration and Figure will help you take care of the rest.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• App Store Editor’s Choice/App of the Week in many countries
“Exceptionally simple to use, and you’ll be making music in seconds.” – Music Radar
“Exceedingly fun and easy to use… a deeply involved music-making experience.” – The Verge
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” – App Store Editor’s Notes
“Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use” – Wired
“Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all.” – The Guardian
“Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist” – NPR
• Sounding like a pro has never been this easy.
• Explore the world of music-making with no experience required.
• Create complete songs with drums, bass and lead melodies.
• Compose and experiment by sliding your finger across the play pad.
• Never play a bad note – Figure keeps you in key, and on the beat.
• Add cool and exciting effects to your songs with easy XY-automation.
• Tweak and manipulate your song on the fly.
• Share your original creations to iTunes® library.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Play in different keys & modes—set once or change on the fly
• Transform chords into melody lines with arpeggiator
• Tighten or loosen up your beats with Swing
• Add club sound to your tracks with Pump
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1, 2, 4, 8 bars)
• Select Bass & Lead Synth sounds from Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Huge Drum sounds powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps—see http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iOS 11 or higher.”
6. Groovepad – Music & Beat Maker
Groovepad is an easy-to-use music maker app that is guaranteed to bring out the artist in you. Some of its exceptional features include:
– An extensive library of unique and eccentric soundtracks, where you can search and pick your favorites to get started. Some of the popular genres include Hip-hop, EDM, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Trap, Electronic, and more;
– Beat School. Try the lessons for each sound pack to improvise freely;
– Live Loops to create first-rate music that lets you fit all the sounds together with perfection;
– Amazing FX effects such as filter, flanger, reverb, and delay, with which you can put life back into the party, just through your music;
– Share your creations and let your friends and family be inspired and impressed by your DJing talents.
Begin your music journey with Groovepad!
Groovepad Premium Subscription allows you to unlock all the sound packs and features, get new releases every week and remove ads. Choose from different subscription options.
Payment will be charged to Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Apple ID Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202039. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.
7. Music Maker JAM
“The ultimate beat & loops mixer app now! Join millions of people who use Music Maker JAM to create, share and discover amazing tracks across all genres – trap, hip hop, house, RnB, rock, pop, and more!
• Remix FREE/premium audio loops from our store.
• Add vocals to your track on top of studio-quality beats.
• Acquire FREE virtual currency to buy even more loops.
• Apply FREE / pro FX & harmony features to your beats.
• Record your track and instantly share it to a worldwide audience.
► UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
• Choose from 300+ Mix Packs with a 100k+ loops library.
• Become a producer who records live with a perfect mixdown on the 8-channel mixer.
• Access thousands of studio-quality loops; from beats and vocals to synth leads and bass lines.
• Compose your own unique sound by combining samples from different music genres.
► Music Maker PRO
• Get full access to all Pro features
• Take remixing to the next level by adjusting harmonies, editing song parts and adding real-time FX.
► AND MORE…
• Download samples from several genres like: trap, hip hop, RnB, house, EDM, techno and more!
• Create your own random remix by only shaking your device.
• Record your own vocals or acoustic instrument (guitar, cello, trumpet, etc).
• Share your tracks directly to SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram.
• Join our music community and connect with friends, artists, influencers and producers.
► FURTHER DETAILS
• Website: https://www.justaddmusic.net
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam
The Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 4 million tracks to date. Do you have what it takes to become part of the music revolution?
Drop a track. Share it with the world.”
8. U Beats: Beat Maker. Drum Pad
• Check professional sample packs from top DJs
• Mix drum, bass, dub, voices, melodies & much more
• Play your beats with different DJ sound effects
• Save, share and WOW your listeners!
Start recording now and share your music with friends and the world. Post your music tracks with #ubeats hashtag – we love to hear your cool tunes!
Customized music styles:
and much more….
*Intuitive gesture controls
*Accurate Frequency Analysis
*3D digital sound effects
*DJ sonic tricks
*High pitch sound intensity (Volume)
*Bass line Melodies
*Flexible tempo on the beat (BPM)
*Sound filter effect
*All premium sample packs from top djs
*Exclusive sound packs
*No ads experience
• The app contains Weekly, Monthly and Annual subscriptions
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes y of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase