If you are looking for the Best iPhone Bill Reminder App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Bill Reminder App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Bill Reminder App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Bill Reminder App
1. Bills Manager and Reminder
“Bills Manager will help you avoid paying your bills late, which will help you avoid late fees.
Bills Manager has a clean design that is very easy to understand.
The idea is simple, keep a track of what bills you already payed and what bill you have to pay every month.
You don’t need to register anything or input your bank info, and you don’t need an Internet connection to use the app. All the information is stored on your iPhone and you can manually back up/restore the data at any time.
– Monthly bill list ordered by status and date.
– Calendar view.
– Past due and upcoming bills view.
– Passcode and Touch ID protection.
– Recurring bills.
– Attach a photo to your bill.
Bill reminder sends bill pay reminders so that you’ll never pay a late fee again. You can also choose how many days before and at what hour you want to receive notifications.
– Backup and restore data to Dropbox.
– Account history.
– Quick pay.
– Charts grouped by month, quarter or year.
– Choose icons and colors to easily identify bills.
If you enjoyed your experience with Bills Manager, please take the time to give us a review.”
2. Bills Monitor – Bill Reminder
Use this app to ensure that never late to pay bills.
Bills Monitor – Bill Manager & Reminder is designed to manage all kinds of your bills. Log your bills in this app, you can track or check them from time to time visually and conveniently, also it will remind you to pay your bill after setting its reminding days. Bills Monitor will help to make your schedule easier and every bill in control.
The design and UI face is clear and tidy, which makes you manage the bills very easy and comfortable.
⁃ Calendar view of bills.
⁃ Identify the state of bills by individual icon on them.
⁃ Add bills with their categories, amount, due date, pay account, recurring or not, recurring end date if available, paid amount, and note.
⁃ Remind when bill due date approaches or bills are over-due.
⁃ Mark payment to bills in full or in part.
⁃ Add recurring bills with frequency and end date conveniently.
⁃ Show number of unpaid bills on icon.
⁃ Twenty system own categories and you can customize your own.
⁃ Report function to show categories (allocation) of bills by pie chart.
⁃ Customize period to email bills to your Financial Consultant or others in format of CSV, HTML or PDF.
⁃ Search your bills by key words of name, note, category, and account.
⁃ Add account’s name, phone No., website, and note.
⁃ History to show all your bills.
⁃ Migrate data to full version.
⁃ Supports Wifi backup and restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
⁃ Supports Today Widget.
⁃ Supports 3D Touch function.
If you have any question or suggestion, please send email to Maxwellsoftware@gmail.com.”
3. Bills Organizer & Reminder
“With Bills Organizer & Reminder you can say NO to late payment fees, penalties and low credit score! The main idea of the app is to give you tool that lets you track and manage all your bills in one place. Bills Organizer & Reminder has dashboard-style views that allow you quickly see approaching bills, and it sends payment reminders for upcoming bills before due date. Never miss bill payment and always pay all your bills on time!
Main app features:
– Different views: Upcoming Bills, Paid Bills, Accounts, Account Bills, Calendar View, Chart View, Settings, etc.
– App allows you create recurring bills with different billing periods (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder sends payment reminders regardless whether the app is open or closed.
– Mark bill as paid from within notification without starting the app.
– Calendar gives you monthly view with payment statuses of bills.
– Chart lets you analyze your spending over any period of time.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder synchronizes data across all your iOS devices.
– Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID of your device.
– App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
– Accounts management.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder allows you to export all your bills into CSV file.
– When you create or update account enter website URL. And later when you record bill payment click Payment URL link on the bill’s payment page to easy navigate to website and pay your bill.
– Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well. If you accidentally mark bill as paid you can easily mark it as unpaid.
– Auto Pay Bill feature becomes really handy when you have automatically paid bill and want the app to automatically mark the bill as paid on the due date.
– Upcoming Bills view displays total amount of unpaid bills by month and week.
– Paid Bills view displays total amount of paid bills by month.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder gives you ability to manually backup and restore data from iCloud or your device, if you want to save snapshot of data at some given point in time.
– Customization of default options: reminder time, reminder start date, badge, currency, authentication, start screen, etc.
– Categories Management feature allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
– Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
– Add and track your income in the app.
– User friendly interface.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, questions and new features request.
– You get Bills Organizer & Reminder app with full set of features (not a trial/limited app) that lets you manage up to five accounts for free. If you need to create more accounts then you can buy one-time “Unlimited Accounts” ($2.99) feature within the app at any time.
– Bills Organizer & Reminder displays ads. To disable ads in the app you can buy one-time “No Ads” ($1.99) feature within the app at any time.
4. “Prism Pay Bills, Bill Reminder”
* Featured on the App Store.
* NerdWallet’s 2018 “Best app for paying and tracking bills.”
* Over 14,000 five star reviews!
* Over $1 billion in paid bills.
— FEATURES —
– More billers than any other app (over 11,000)!
– Automatic bill tracking: due dates, bill totals & payment history
– Free same-day bill pay
– Alerts and due date reminders
– Easy-to-understand graphs of your finances
– Payment history
– Bill calendar view
– Comprehensive bill list view
5 Reasons you’ll love Prism:
1. We tell you what you owe, when you owe it.
2. Pay bills in seconds, for free. Schedule for same day or weeks out.
3. See all of your accounts together. No more logging into multiple websites.
4. We support more billers than any other app! New ones added every month.
5. Security. Our commitment to security has allowed us to process over $1 billion in bills during the last six years.
• We never sell your sensitive information
• 256-bit AES encryption
• Delete your account any time
• PIN/biometric authentication settings
— Billers —
Includes national billers like USAA, Verizon, Ally Auto, and Navient, to smaller local utilities. We also cover larger mainstream banks and credit card providers, like Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo, to community-oriented credit unions, like Boeing Employees Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, and Suncoast Credit Union.
To learn more about how we protect your data, please visit https://www.prismmoney.com/about/security.
Want to get in touch? Find us on Facebook or Twitter @PrismMoney, or message us in the app.
Thank you for all of your five-star reviews! It means a lot to us.
Questions/comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!”