If you are looking for the Best iPhone Bokeh Effect Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone Bokeh Effect Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone Bokeh Effect Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone Bokeh Effect Apps
1. Auto Blur Background – DSLR
“Auto Blur Background to create automatic blur your image Background with one touch. Auto Blur is a simple way to change easily your image Background into a blurred background, Just need to one touch and see magic your image will be change into Blur Background. Don’t waste your money on purchasing a high-resolution camera to create a blur image background.
“Blur Image” has the fastest and best tools to change your simple image into Blur Background and it with no need high equipements to create a blur. Select or click the image with the camera and get an easily blur background. One-Touch to save blur images into “Creation” Folder or share it easily with anyone using social media option. Get the best tools with Auto Blur Camera like brush tools to create a blurred image any little part through free finger rotation.”
2. Bokeh Lens
I love the portability of iPhone and being able to take snapshots everywhere. However, I miss the beautifully blurred background and bokeh effects that I can get using my DSLR camera. ‘Bokeh Lens’ for iOS will let you make the subject in your photo stand out by making the background blurred with natural-looking bokeh effects through the easy editing process.
Selecting the foreground area (area to be remaining as sharp) is the key factor to get the best possible result. The selection tool in this app was designed and developed to meet your detail-oriented editing needs. It will display a loupe (magnifying glass) when you zoom-in and try to select/deselect area. The loupe is very handy because otherwise you can’t see the spot you’re touching as your finger is blocking your view.
You can also adjust bokeh level (aperture) to control how much your photo’s background should be bokeh-blurred.
Here are the reasons why you should get Bokeh Lens today:
– Great result with bokeh-blurred background
– Easy to use
– Awesome selection tool
– Delightful experience
Please enjoy the experience and don’t hesitate to share your bokelicious photos!
Result image samples can be found in our Flickr group. Please join our Flickr group:
and follow us on Twitter:
Use hashtag #bokehlens when you share your photos,
and give us your feedback at:
3. FabFocus – Portrait Mode Blur
FabFocus works on all devices running iOS 12 and forward and uses advanced image recognition to detect people, and intelligently blurring the background, applying beautiful bokeh effects.
The Big 2.0 Update
FabFocus 2.0 is a complete rewrite and redesign, with the goal of making it as fast and simple as possible to make stunning portraits. Every last detail has been considered and refined to streamline the experience.
We hope you love it as much as we do.
FabFocus has a lot of different features. Here’s a quick overview.
FabFocus will automatically detect faces in your photos, use a little computer magic to work out what’s in the foreground and then intelligently blur the background.
If a photo contains depth information, that is used that for even faster performance.
FabFocus has its own camera interface, that automatically configures itself for portrait capture on supported devices.
FabFocus has a whole bunch of tools to help you refine your portraits.
• Adjust the amount of blur applied to the background
• Chose the shape of bokeh (even set it to love hearts or stars!)
• Change the brightness and saturation of the foreground and background independently.
• You can also draw to refine the selection of what’s in the foreground, great for tricky situations, or creating portraits of a wide variety of subjects, like pets, plants and more!
While editing, you can quickly undo and redo your adjustments, and there are buttons to share and save your photos right away.
Take your portraits to the next level with FabFocus
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
“Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
“Focos has long been one of the most ambitious photo-editing apps on iOS, turning any photo into a ‘portrait mode’-style image with fully adjustable depth of field, no matter what kind of camera you took it with.”
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– The AI engine can calculate depth of field automatically for all photos.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
– Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
– It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.”
6. LensLight Visual Effects
“I don’t use light effects often, but when I do, I choose LensLight.”
“This app is great! There are more choices than you’d think, and it adds such a nice touch to pictures. I’m glad I got it.”
“Really for photo editing apps no one can touch these guys. Brilliant!”
The power of LensLight is the Optics Engine for rendering the lights in real time. Many apps have simple filters with glare or grunge. LensLight effects are completely dynamic as you move them around like a real camera lens. You’ll see beautiful streaks, glares, and edge bloom to add that final touch to your photos. LensLight uses the same technology as the pro Mac app, LensFlare Studio.
Tag your photos with #LensLightApp for a chance to be featured!”
7. Tadaa SLR
Tadaa SLR brings you THE BEST depth-of-field and bokeh on the App Store.
Join the millions of photographers who create their best work using “Tadaa” and “Tadaa SLR” today! Your Photos are Awesome!