If you are looking for the Best iPhone Booster App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Booster App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Booster App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Booster App
1. Boom: Bass Booster & Equalizer
“Best Bass Booster and Equalizer App for your iPhone – The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
• 3D Surround Sound: Patented technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
• Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
• 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
• 8 or 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
• Stream Spotify & TIDAL with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
• Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
• Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
• Files support – To access songs stored on your phone or other cloud storage services such as OneDrive.
• Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
• Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
• CarPlay Support – Access your music on a CarPlay compatible infotainment system when your phone is connected!
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to your App Store Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
2. Boost Cleaner – Clean Up Smart
Boost Cleaner provides features like delete duplicate photos, large videos, merge duplicate contacts, backup contacts. Clean your device with just one touch.
In addition, the application also displays the device’s available capacity and info your device
Boost Cleaner supports the following features:
– Find and delete duplicate photos
– Analyze and delete similar selfies, live photos, gif photos
– Analyze and delete selfies, screenshots
– Find and delete pictures relative to specific locations
– Filter photos by date, location
– Contacts management
– Remove contacts and merge contacts
– Duplicate contacts remover
– Clean contacts that have no phone number or email
– Manage your contacts quickly
– Easy to delete multiple contacts
– Group duplicate contacts by name, phone, email
– Contacts backup and restore
– Filter birthdays all or by months
– Quickly filter all companies or by name
– Quickly filter all locations or place names
– Easy to remove multiple large files
– Filter videos by size
– Full display of video size
* Boost Phone Cleaner Subscription pricing and terms *
Boost Phone Cleaner offers a weekly auto-renewing subscription option. You can subscribe to get access to all features.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
3. Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App
Enhance the way you listen to songs by modifying sound effects using 15+ punchy amplifier presets. You can quickly create your own custom presets as well.
Key Features of Equalizer Fx:
• Powerful bass boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• Elegant music visualizers
• Create custom equalizer presets
• Play music in the background
• Equalizer presets: Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”
4. Opensignal Internet Speed Test
Speed test, including download, upload and latency – for 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G and WiFi
Find the best network provider in your area. Compare coverage on Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon.
Video streaming test – check streaming experience for Netflix, YouTube and others
Compare what you’re paying for to what you’re actually getting by measuring connection quality on an Apple map with a database of signal and speed test results
Completely free and no adverts. Our mission is to create an open-source map of connectivity so that everyone in the world can enjoy the best mobile connection available
– Test tab with speed test and video streaming quality to analyze mobile video performance with results for time spent buffering, loading and playback
– Signal dashboard and ping test – for testing latency response
– Connectivity map to show locations of 3G and 4G/LTE tests
– Network stats with average speeds for download, upload and latency and network strength on major providers
– Historical log of your WiFi and 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G speed tests to check connectivity over time
Opensignal Speed Tests
Opensignal speed tests measure your real experience of mobile connectivity and signal. The speed test runs a 10 sec download test, 10 sec upload test and ping test to determine the speed you will likely experience. The speed test runs on common internet CDN servers. The result is calculated with the middle range of samples.
Check if you’re getting the network quality you’re paying for from your mobile network or internet provider. Use our coverage maps to compare networks and data speed in your area. Opensignal works with WiFi mobile broadband internet.
Video Speed Tests
Slow video load time? Video buffering? More time waiting than watching? A good average network speed isn’t enough for a great video experience. Opensignal’s video test gives you the full picture of your network experience. Opensignal video tests show you exactly what to expect with HD and SD videos.
Watch a 15 sec video snippet to test and log load time, buffering, and playback issues in real-time.
Monitor how video quality changes with time and location. Review video test results in History to see if your network experience has changed over time.
Opensignal’s coverage maps show signal strength down to street level using speed test and signal data from local users. With network stats on local network operators, you can check speeds ahead of a trip, find out if you will get a signal in remote areas, check your signal against others in the area to see if you’re getting the best service, arrange the best local SIM and check the signal strength when travelling.
Improving Network Connectivity
We provide an independent source of truth in mobile network experience: A data source that shows how users experience mobile network speeds, gaming, video and voice services worldwide. To do this, we collect data on the signal strength, network, location and other device sensors. You can stop this at any time in the settings. We share this data with network operators globally and others in the industry to drive better connectivity for all.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.opensignal.com/ccpa”
5. XY Game Booster
“XY Game Booster is a network optimization tool to solve the network issues like game disconnection,delay,lag and so on.It is extremely easy to use and has these features :
1. It supports almost all popular games.
2. support foreign games:PUBG Mobile, Mobile LegendsBang bang, Fortnite, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fate_Go
3. It can use at WiFi,4G/3G network.
4. It can boost your game performance by one click.