If you are looking for the Best iPhone Browser App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone Browser App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone Browser App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone Browser App
1. Brave Private Web Browser
Introducing Brave Search for 100% search privacy! Brave Search is the world’s most complete, independent, private search engine. It is built on top of a completely independent index, and doesn’t track you, your searches, or clicks.
NEW: Brave Playlist! Make a playlist of the content you love. Add almost any media and play anytime, anywhere. Even offline. It now works with Apple CarPlay so you can play your favorite content while driving.
Set Brave as your default browser! Select Settings – scroll down to select Brave – select Brave as the Default Browser App.
FAST & SECURE BROWSER
No external plugins or settings to configure! Get protected from ads infected with malware. Brave simply provides the fastest, most secure private browsing experience available.
BATTERY & DATA OPTIMIZATION
Brave reduces page loading time, improves performance, and guards from ads infected with malware. Brave is proven to have a 2x to 8x speed increase on iOS, reducing both battery and data consumption.
Be protected with leading privacy and security features such as HTTPS Everywhere (encrypted data traffic), script blocking, cookie blocking, and private incognito tabs. All other browsers fall short of the level of privacy and security protection that Brave provides.
Reasons you’ll love Brave:
* NEW: Brave Playlist. Add media and play anytime, anywhere. Even offline.
* Built-in 3rd party Ad-Block
* Pop-up blocker
* Saves battery and data
* Tracking protection
* HTTPS everywhere (for security)
* Script blocking
* Browsing history
* Private and recent tabs
* Private VPN
FIREWALL + VPN Pricing
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are offered for either 1 month ($9.99) or 1-year ($99.99) periods, and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase. Free trials may only be used once. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Our mission is to save the web by making a safe, fast and private browser while growing ad revenue for content creators. Brave aims to transform the online ad ecosystem with micropayments and a new revenue-sharing solution to give users and publishers a better deal, where safe, fast browsing is the path to a brighter future for the open web.
To learn more about Brave, visit https://www.brave.com
Questions/support? Email us at https://brave.com/msupport. We love hearing from you.
Enjoying the app? Please leave us a 5 stars review!
2. Google Chrome
“Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW – you can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN – Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS AND PAYMENT METHODS – Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY – See all your tabs in a single view and easily organise them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES – Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”