If you are looking for the Best iPhone Calendar App 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Calendar App 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Calendar App 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Calendar App 2020
1. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant – The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
— Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
— Get 24me assistant on your wrist – 24me is available for Apple Watch!
— Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
— Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
— Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
— Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
— Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
— Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
“Best App To Get Organized” by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items – and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me”
2. Due – Reminders & Timers
Because it repeatedly reminds you of things until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything.
Most importantly, it’s lightning-fast to set and postpone reminders, all thanks to a clever time picker and natural date parsing.
1. Persistent & Effective
Auto Snooze repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled. Choose between intervals of every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
2. Fast to Set, Fast to Postpone
A time picker with 12 preset and fully customizable times lets you set due dates and postpone reminders in record time.
3. Natural Date & Time Parsing
Due can also parse dates and times that you typed or dictate and offer to set the due dates and times for you.
4. Countdown Timers
Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
5. Powerful Recurring Reminders
From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
6. Keep in Sync**
Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your reminders and timers in sync across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
7. Works Offline, Completely Private
There is no account to sign up for. We don’t store, and we can’t access your reminders and timers. And you don’t need internet to receive reminders.
8. Accessible to Everyone
Automatically adjusts text size according to your system setting, and offers full VoiceOver support. Due is also localized in 17 languages.
* By default, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Due can auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely when you launch Due or act on any of its notifications.
** Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT’S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here’s the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Even without a subscription, you’ll always receive bug-fix and compatibility updates for free. These updates add support for the latest iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. They also help ensure that Due continues to function well on the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS and watchOS.
Due has a pretty good track record with that.
To illustrate: If you’ve purchased Due back in 2010 for your iPhone 3G running iOS 4, that very same app in 2022 is now optimized for iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS 15. It even works on devices that didn’t exist back then, such as the iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 12 or later.”
3. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
4. Microsoft Outlook
“Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
– Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
– Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
– Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
– Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
– View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
– Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
– Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With a Microsoft 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Contract Summary: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/outlook/contract-summary”