If you are looking for the Best iPhone Clock to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Clock that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Clock, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Clock
1. Alarm Clock for Me – Wake Up!
“Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, never sleep through your alarm again, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Ultrasonic (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, ThinLine
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Choose a way to stop the alarm: shake your device or solve a math problem
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
– Wake up to your favorite music
– Shake your device or solve a math problem to turn off the alarm
– Set multiple alarms with different tunes
– Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
– Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
– Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
– Add your notes to the alarm!
– Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
– Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
– Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
– Exclusive designer clocks
– Vertical and horizontal modes
– 12 or 24 time format
– Show/Hide seconds
– Show/Hide day of the week
– Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
– Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
– Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
– Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
– Shuffle music ON/OFF
– Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
– Go to sleep to white noise
– Check live weather conditions and temperature
– Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
– Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
– Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
– Show Weather ON/OFF
– Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
– Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
– No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you’ve been looking for!
For complete access to all Alarm Clock for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications – otherwise, alarm will not ring;
*Location data to provide you with the weather forecast for your exact location;
*Media library so that you can set your own music as an alarm or a sleep timer sound;
*Camera to activate a powerful built-in flashlight;
*Photos to give you a possibility to set them as countdown pictures.
2. Alarm Clock Pro
“Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
* New feature *
– Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it’s the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you’ve been waiting for — Alarm Clock Pro!
– Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
– Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
– Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
– Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
* Clock *
– Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
– Vertical and horizontal modes
– 12 or 24 hour format
– Show/Hide seconds
– Customizable auto-lock time
* Alarm *
– Select your song or even playlist as alarm
– 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
– Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
– Multiple alarms supported
– Sound/Music ON/OFF
– Sound/Music volume adjustable
– Snooze ON/OFF
– Snooze time customizable
– Vibrate ON/OFF
– Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
– Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Sleep Timer *
– Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
– Shuffle playlist
– Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
* Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast *
– Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
– Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
– Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
– Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
– Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and “feels like” temperature
* Flashlight *
– Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
* Tips *
– Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
– Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!”
3. “Alarmy, Challenge Alarm clock”
THE MOTIVATIONAL ALARM CLOCK
Alarmy turns your iphone into a motivational alarm clock that helps you get out of bed first, and makes you get all your ‘to do’s done successfully in the morning. With the various fun missions & loud random ringtone sounds, you can wake up easily, and be refreshed setting up your own success habits on a daily basis
No.1 IN 80 COUNTRIES!
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm clock,” Alarmy has quickly become the world’s highest rated alarm app becoming the favorite lifestyle app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently #1 in its category in 80 countries, including the United States, France, Germany, and South Korea (App Store)
■ Highest-rated alarm clock app in the world, with 4.8 stars from over 430K reviews!
■ Crazy loud ringtone sounds for heavy sleepers and night owls, as well as gentle alarm clock sounds for morning people who want to wake up without any worries
■ Photo Mission – Wake up and take a photo of the registered place to dismiss your alarm. Somewhere far from bed such as bathroom sink, front door is recommended!
■ Math Mission – Solve simple or advanced math problems and kickstart your brain
■ Barcode Mission – Scan the barcode or QR code you registered to turn the alarm off
■ Shake Mission – Shake your phone up to 999 times to wake up your body
■ Memory Mission – Energize your brain by memorizing which tiles are open
■ Wake Up Check – If you worry you might fall back asleep, worry no more. Wake Up Check will check on you until you prove you’re fully awake
■ Backup Sound – Sometimes your alarm just doesn’t get you up. But if you wait for too long, you get a second, very loud alarm
■ Time Pressure – Get AI voice dictation of the exact time and a custom message every single minute until you turn your alarm off
■ Typing Mission – Type a few motivational quotations into your keyboard to energize yourself as you get up
■ Step Mission – Get out of bed and take 10 or 20 or 50 steps to get moving right away
■ Ad-Free Experience – Remove all ads, and customize what you do or don’t see, such as the weather & news, or the farewell dialog
■ Start sticking to your morning routine with a free trial today!
■ Use Snooze / Gradually increase volume / Vibrate features to make your awakening gentle
■ Quick Alarm for quick tasks when you don’t have time with minimal settings
■ Fall asleep listening to calm and relaxing sleep music
■ Check current temperature and pick your outfit for the day
■ Customize by selecting your own wallpaper and theme color
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”