If you are looking for the Best iPhone Desk Clock App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone Desk Clock App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone Desk Clock App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone Desk Clock App
1. Clock Face – Analog clocks
– Multiple sets of beautiful clock dials, switch by swiping left and right.
– Set Unlimited Alarms, Support snooze function.
– Hourly chime, voice broadcast current time.”
2. Desk Clock – Analog Clock
– Analog clock full screen display
– A variety of clock styles are available
– Minimalist design, simple is the best
– Convenient alarm settings, wake you up
– Hourly voice telling time
– Support downloading clock screensaver”
3. Digital Clock – Big LED Alarm
– Provide various digital clock screensavers for Mac
– Eye-catching digital display，you can set a variety of clock skin.
– Can display seconds.
– Switching between 12 hour and 24 hour mode
– Can hide the week and date display
– Setup the alarm, you can choose from many musics
– Hourly voice broadcast time
– Countdown timer, focus on work and study”
4. Flip Clock – digital widgets
– Time display and date display.
– 12 and 24 hour modes.
– Smart alarm clock, can automatically adjust the volume.
– Support multiple clock themes.
– Provide timer and stopwatch, countdown.
– The Pomodoro Technique helps you focus on work and study
– Show time seconds in Today widget.
– Providing home screen clock widget display with seconds, for iOS14 or above.
– Provide calendar and clock widget display.
– Hourly chime, hourly voice timekeeping.
– Support downloading a variety of desktop screensavers”
5. iClock – Desktop Clock
“iClock is an elegant and concise desktop clock. No advertising forever.
Support the following functions:
– Three modes: flip clock, analog clock and digital clock.
– Hourly chime and sound reminders.
– 12 and 24-hour switching.
– The alarm clock function, you can customize text reminders, and select a ringtone in the ringtone list.
– Days Matter.
– World Clocks.
– iOS14 widgets
Please look forward to more functions.
We are seriously working on this app, please do not give us a bad review easily. If you encounter problems or have any suggestions in the process of using this app, please feel free to give us feedback. We are happy to accept your suggestions.”
6. Nightstand Central Alarm Clock
“Best Alarm Clock App” – Lifehacker.com
With music alarms, a built-in sleep timer, weather info, customizable photo backgrounds, and an included shake-on / shake-off flashlight, Nightstand Central turns your device into the ultimate bedside “hub”.
Wake up to your favorite tunes and drift into sleep a little easier with the included sleep timer. You can play everything from music playlists to relaxing sounds, with additional support for audio from other applications. If you need to get up in the middle of the night, just shake to toggle the included flashlight, and shake again to turn it off. When you wake up, you can see the current weather conditions before you get out of bed.
Nightstand Central is equally at home away from the bedside, as well. Stand your device on a desk or coffee table and use it as a beautiful photo frame with heads-up time and weather information.
Many features in Nightstand Central can be tweaked to fit your preferences, for example:
-Pick wallpapers from your Photo Album and Nightstand Central will automatically cycle the background image among these how ever often you’d like. You can mix and match your own photos and any of the beautiful included wallpapers, as well.
-Set up different music alarm playlists for different days. Your alarm will even gently fade in by default – it’s up to you.
-Configure the clock / weather HUD to make it bigger, smaller, centered, or move it off to one side or the other
If you’d like, give away your old, standalone alarm clock, and replace it with something that truly stands out – your iOS device running Nightstand Central.
Clock and Weather
-Works in Portrait and Landscape Orientations
-12 or 24 hour time format
-Show / Hide seconds
-Current and accurate weather conditions for almost anywhere in the world.
-Use your own Apple Music songs / playlists or one of 27 built in alarm sounds
-Repeating alarms on certain days of the week
-Adjustable alarm volume
-Adjustable snooze time
-Set your iPhone to vibrate during an alarm, either with sound or only vibration
-Volume Fade-in (default option), so you can wake up gently
-Alarm works even if device is sleeping or screen is locked
-Shake to snooze option
Unique Sleep Timer
-Fall asleep to your favorite music, relaxing sounds, or even audio from apps like Spotify or Pandora (sleep timer only). Nightstand Central will automatically pause the playback after the time interval that you’ve set.
-Shake your device to toggle an included flashlight that’s actually quite bright.
Wallpaper and display
-Multiple wallpaper support: If you’d like, select more than one photo to use as wallpaper, and let Nightstand Central automatically cycle through them however often you choose.
-Choose from 43 beautiful included wallpapers, or add your own photos.
-Easily customize the position of the clock / weather display
-You can optionally set a personal motivation to read right after your alarm goes off in the morning. -This can help you to remember your priorities in life, so that you make the best of the new day.”
7. Tips & Tricks – for iPhone
“Tips & Tricks is your complete guide to all things iPhone, with hundreds of guides to help you get the most from your device and daily updates to keep you up to date with the latest news and features.
We’re here to help you unlock the full potential of your device and get to grips with apps and functions you might not even have known existed.
WHAT YOU GET
* Breaking news stories from the tech world
* No filler – all articles are relevant to iPhone and iPad users
* Over 200 tips and tricks covering all aspects of iOS
* Full coverage of iOS updates and new features
* Everything you need to know about the latest Apple devices
THAT’S NOT ALL…
* Unbiased reviews of the latest apps and games
* Expert features, app roundups, and tutorials
* Price drop alerts when our favorite apps go on sale
* Privacy advice and scam warnings
* Custom daily notifications for your favorite content
We at Tips & Tricks have been around almost since the dawn of the App Store, and have been featured twice in Apple’s “Best of the Year” lists. With over 10 million downloads and many hundreds of five-star reviews to our name, we’re a news source you can rely on for expert analysis and easy-to-understand advice.
WHAT OUR READERS THINK
5/5 “Simple, logical, and beautifully designed. Very well done.”
5/5 “I used every tip! Very useful!!”
5/5 “So many tips I had no idea my device could do.”
5/5 “A real eye-opener! I thought I knew a lot, but I didn’t! ;-)”
This app is supported by occasional ads, but a Premium subscription will remove all ads and grant access to exclusive bonus content including special guides, features, app roundups, and more. It’s a great way to support us if you like what we do, but rest assured the core functions of the app are accessible to everyone.
These optional subscriptions are billed via iTunes and auto-renewed as follows:
・A monthly subscription to Tips Premium is priced at $4.99 USD / £4.99 GBP.
・A yearly subscription to Swipe is priced at $34.99 USD / £34.99 GBP. (Around 42% cheaper).
・Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
・Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
・Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
・ iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the annual rate at the time of renewal.
・No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
・Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.