If you are looking for the Best iPhone Docking Station App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Docking Station App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Docking Station App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Docking Station App
1. Dockify – Colorful Docks and Status Bars
You can find:
– Cool range of wallpapers to choose from
– 50 frames
– 50 backgrounds
– Make your very own styling wallpaper theme!”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Users contribute station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible.
Find EV charging stations, leave reviews, and connect with other plug-in vehicle owners. It’s the most accurate and complete public EV charging map worldwide, with stations from every major network in North America, Europe, and throughout much of the globe. PlugShare features over 533,000 electric car charging stations across major networks including:
– Tesla Destination
– Circuit Electrique
– Sun Country
– GE WattStation
– EV Connect
– Electrify America
– Enel Drive
– BC Hydro EV
Filter the EV map by plug type including: Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Chargers like Tesla Superchargers, CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS.
This is a must have app for electric vehicle drivers who want to find charging stations for their Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model 3, Ford Mustang Mach-E, Chevrolet Bolt, Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, Nissan LEAF, Audi e-tron, Hyundai Kona, Porsche Taycan, Kia e-Niro, Volvo XC40, Polestar and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Electric Vehicle Drivers love PlugShare:
– Engadget: “a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
– CleanTechnica: “makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
– Green Car Reports: “tips from actual users of the individual sites [is] one of the most useful features–and there, PlugShare has the clear edge.”
PlugShare lets EV drivers…
– Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
– Use PlugShare with Apple CarPlay to browse nearby charging locations, bookmarked locations, and trips you’ve planned from the built-in display of CarPlay compatible vehicles.
– Locate Tesla Superchargers, DC Fast Chargers and other chargers matching amenity selections.
– See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
– Add new charging stations as you discover them.
– Links to your favorite navigation app to quickly get you to the stations you’re looking for.
– Set up easy-to-use smart filters that let you see only the stations you really care about. Like the ones that are compatible with your EV. Or stations from your favorite network. Or specific station types (like fast chargers or level 2 stations). Or stations by power level in North America.
– Check ahead to see if the station you want is open for use (where available).
– Pay for charging right in the app with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations).
– Turn on notifications that alert you when a new charging station is installed nearby.
– Find all the stations along a road trip route with a built-in ev trip planner.
– Monitor Pay with PlugShare charging session from within the app.
– New features added all the time.”