If you are looking for the Best iPhone Event App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Event App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Event App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Event App
1. Big Days – Events Countdown
View the remaining days or days elapsed after an event. You can use it to remind you: appointments, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, exams, wedding, events festivals… customize with your own photos or use the search feature that finds thousands of free images on Pixabay! You can also create an alarm for each individual event. You can choose a favorite event to be displayed every time you open the app!
– Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch;
– Choose the event image, from: camera, gallery or search online on Pixabay;
– Creates a notification for each event;
– You can choose a favorite event for display at startup;
– Days remaining before an event;
– Days elapsed after an event;
– Double click on the countdown to change the color;
– Drag the countdown wherever you want;
– List of all events;
– You can change the color of the app;
– Choose the font you prefer;
– Share an event on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter…) or with your favorite applications, save, print, copy, use as background Wallpaper!
Follow us & share events:
Would you like to improve or translate the app into your language? Contact us from the app’s Info menu, we have translated the app into many languages thanks to your support 🙂
For information or suggestions, please use the support form in the About menu of the application.”
2. Calendars 5 by Readdle
“Calendars 5 is a complete re-imagining of what the best mobile calendar experience should be.
Calendars 5 is smart, excels in both tasks and events, and runs on any iOS device you might have. It’s the calendar app you have been looking for.
Three things you’ll love about Calendars 5:
◆ Natural Language Input ◆
Just enter “Meet John at Starbucks on Sunday” and Calendars 5 will create the event for you.
◆ Task Manager ◆
Easy to use task manager that has everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos.
◆ First-class iPad calendar ◆
The first smart calendar for the iPad. Its large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.
What makes Calendars 5 great in use:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month, and List views of your events.
Calendars 5 illustrates your Day, Week, and Month on a small iPhone screen in the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ Works online and offline
Create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need them. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
◆ All the features you love
Create custom recurring events (yoga every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday), get reminders or set custom alerts, invite people to your events, and more.
◆ Act as you feel it
Intuitively create events with just one tap in your calendar. Drag and Drop tasks and events, swipe to switch between days and weeks, return to your ‘Today’ schedule with one tap.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
“Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do — concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more — right in the palm of your hand.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone — no paper tickets required!
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
California Privacy Notice: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/supplemental-privacy-notice-for-california-residents?lg=en_US”
4. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”