If you are looking for the Best iPhone Free App Dor Malware to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best iPhone Free App Dor Malware that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best iPhone Free App Dor Malware, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best iPhone Free App Dor Malware
1. Avast Security & Privacy
► Threats and vulnerabilities scan (FREE)
Stop hackers in their tracks and get alerted if vulnerabilities and threats are found on your device.
► Malicious website blocker (FREE)
Browse the internet worry-free. No matter which browser you’re using, we’ll protect you against fake and malicious websites.
►VPN protection (PREMIUM)
Safeguard your online privacy by making sure no one can spy on what you’re doing. Our VPN encrypts your internet traffic on any network, allowing you to connect safely even on risky public Wi-Fi networks.
► Wi-Fi Security (FREE)
Receive automatic notifications about unsafe Wi-Fi networks.
►Identity Protection (check one account with FREE. All accounts with PREMIUM.)
Check if your passwords have been stolen or leaked, and get alerts if your online accounts have been breached.
► Photo Vault (protect 40 photos with FREE. All photos with PREMIUM).
Protect photos in an encrypted folder and secure them by PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID so that only you have access to them.
►Security and privacy tips for your device (FREE)
Scan your device and follow an easy guide to correctly set up your security and privacy settings.
About our subscriptions:
– Trial: A yearly subscription includes a 14-day trial period, while a monthly subscription comes with a 7-day trial period. During these trial periods, you can cancel anytime free of charge, as long as you do so before the final 24 hours of your trial.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate.
– Payment will be charged to your App Store Account.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
– Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during your active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula”
2. Malwarebytes Mobile Security
“Block scams and protect your privacy with Malwarebytes. Block disruptions like:
• Phishing scams, tech support scams, and other malicious sites
• Deceptive sites and other forms of suspicious content
• Calls from known and suspected scammers
• Ads and ad trackers which watch your behavior online
• Fraudulent text messages
Premium ($1.49 per month, or $11.99 per year)
• Block phishing sites, online scams, and other malicious sites with Web Protection. Browse the Internet with Safari without worrying about accidentally visiting a fraudulent site.
• Ignore fraudulent calls with Call Protection. Get caller ID warnings or block incoming calls from known and suspected scammers, including “spoofing” calls that make their number appear similar to yours. Answer the calls that matter and skip the ones that don’t.
• Block intrusive ads in Safari with Ad Blocking. Stop ad trackers from watching your behavior online and sending you targeted advertising. Browse the Internet with fewer distractions.
• Ignore suspicious texts with Text Message Filtering. Forward fraudulent texts to a junk folder sent from a list of known scammers or containing phishing links. Focus on the messages that matter to you.
The current app is optimized for iPhone, but iPad and iPod users can still take advantage of Web Protection and Ad Blocking for a cleaner Internet experience in Safari. Future updates will include user interface improvements for iPad and iPod users.
Does Family Sharing cover premium features?
No. Family Sharing only works on the free version of Malwarebytes for iOS. Premium features are limited to the purchaser’s Apple ID. To learn more about Family Sharing restrictions, head to the following link: https://support.apple.com/HT203046
I already purchased a multi-device Malwarebytes license, can I use it on Malwarebytes for iOS?
No. iOS apps, like Malwarebytes for iOS, are only available on the App Store. If you have an unused product license that you’d like to use on Malwarebytes for iOS, please contact Malwarebytes support at Support-iOS@Malwarebytes.com to learn about your options.
I already use Malwarebytes for my computer, can I just add an iOS device to my plan?
No. Malwarebytes for iOS must be purchased on the App Store.
Why doesn’t Malwarebytes for iOS include a malware scanner?
It is not possible for an iOS app to scan for malware. Fortunately, the risk of getting malware on an iOS device is extremely low and Apple has a stringent review process regarding app admission into the App Store.
Based in Santa Clara, California, Malwarebytes has been building industry-leading Internet security software for more than ten years.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 30-day trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $11.99/year, or $1.49/month. Go to your Account Settings in iTunes to manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable. No partial refunds.”