If you are looking for the Best iPhone Games 2012 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Games 2012 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Games 2012, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Games 2012
1. Doodle Jump
From prime-time sitcoms (BIG BANG THEORY) to late night TV (JIMMY FALLON) to a fashion accessory for pop stars (LADY GAGA), Doodle Jump is EVERYWHERE! It’s a cultural craze, a hot new trend!
iTunes reviews (US)
“I just got dumped cuz I wouldn’t put this game down! And I just kept playing while she walked away… ITS THAT GOOD!”
“Somehow it’s better than sleep for me. I am sick, sleep deprived, and achy, and yet I cannot put it down”
“Coming from someone who owns a PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360, I play this game more!! This game is amazing!!”
“Doodle Jump is a perfect micro-game, insanely addictive, and deliciously replayable. Go get it.” – MacWorld.com
“the most addicting iPhone game yet?” -GIZMODO
“…the king of casual games on the App Store …tons of updates and lots and lots of gameplay in a super simple and accessible package.” – TUAW
So, what is it?
In Doodle Jump, you guide Doodle the Doodler—using some of the most subtle and accurate tilt controls in existence—on a springy journey up, up, up a sheet of graph paper, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way.
Laugh with delight as Doodle™ blows past other players’ actual score markers scribbled in the margins. And be warned: this game is insanely addictive.
– 11 incredible worlds + 3 SECRET easter eggs
– broken, moving, disappearing, moveable, and EXPLODING platforms
– JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, and springs that fly you higher
– UFOs, black holes, monsters, bear traps!
– jump on monsters to bring them down MARIO-style
– share your scores
– race agains friends!
– global leaderboards, achievements!
How to play:
Tilt to move left or right, tap the screen to shoot.
*Please don’t Doodle Jump and drive, and BE WARNED: Doodle Jump is Insanely Addictive!”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
3. Order & Chaos Online
“Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings — from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more — on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team’s flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand-new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula”
4. TheWorldEndswithYou: SoloRemix
Square Enix’s fresh-faced hit The New York Times called “one of the best role playing games ever designed for anything” has busted onto iOS in a big way, with a slick and addictive new combat system, eye-popping HD art, and (of course) plenty of zetta awesome reasons for longtime fans to double dip.
Arm yourself with psychic superpowers and battle your way through a 7-day gauntlet of action: the Reaper’s Game.
Welcome to Shibuya, a mishmash of attitudes and styles in the heart of Tokyo.
A boy named Neku wakes up in a crowded intersection, alone and unaware of how he got there. Then, he receives a weird text: “Clear this mission…or face erasure.” With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death Game that sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another…
What is the Reaper’s Game? Why is Neku a Player, and what is he playing for? Will the Game really end if he survives all 7 days? Another mystery is always around the corner.
– Intuitive, addictive combat with a twist
Activate your combat abilities, or “psychs,” with simple touch commands like tapping, slashing, and dragging. Comfy with that? Control Neku and his Game partner on the same screen and take the combat up a notch. Like loot? Boost your item drops in battle with the revamped Fusion system.
– Deep replay value
Finish the main story to unlock a hilarious bonus chapter, more quests and items to find, new combat challenges, and secret reports that flesh out the story even more.
– Explore a living, breathing city
Neku’s sprawling world is based on the real-life Shibuya in Tokyo. Visit real locations and absorb some real Japanese culture through a hip fantasy lens.
– Redrawn art and Retina display support
Enjoy the game in full HD on your Retina-enabled iPhone 4 or later device. Art and animation across the game has been redrawn just for this release, making combat a beautiful experience. This is how all 2D classics should look.
– The ultimate soundtrack: 60 songs
Composer Takeharu Ishimoto’s complete, sonically sublime soundtrack is included right in the game with high-quality audio and full vocals, including remixes and new songs.
Praise for the original The World Ends with You:
“Compelling and immaculately presented…from start to finish” – Gamespot
“Nails just about everything it tries – and it tries quite a lot” – IGN AU
“Full of mysteries and surprises, interesting characters” – The New York Times
“A compelling risk/reward system that…amply blesses the daring” – 1UP
“Ice-cool artwork…impossibly catchy soundtrack” – Eurogamer
“Games rarely have things this interesting to say” – G4TV
DS Best RPG/Best Story/Best New IP and DS Game of the Year – IGN”