If you are looking for the Best iPhone Games For Kids to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best iPhone Games For Kids that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 9 Best iPhone Games For Kids, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best iPhone Games For Kids
1. Angry Birds 2
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! — Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
2. Barnyard Games For Kids
24 games in one! Colorful graphics, animal sound effects, helpful voice narrating, and lots of fun! Have your kids learn counting, shapes, colors, and the alphabet while being entertained! Perfect for preschool and kindergarten ages.
Includes 2 free games, unlock all 24 games through a simple in-app purchase.
– Tap Farm: Fun animal sounds and animations at the farm, including cows, dogs, pigs, cat, and more
– Tap Zoo: More animal sounds and animations at the zoo, including elephants, bears, lions, monkeys, and more
– Tap Ocean: Interact with playful and interesting ocean life, make them swim, play, do flips, or more!
– Shapes and Colors: Learn shapes and colors with helpful voice narration, a requirement for kindergarden
– Alphabet Bounce: Teach your kids the alphabet with colorful bouncing balls, the first step towards reading
– Farm Puzzles: Drag and drop animals to construct fun farm puzzles
– Two Step Directions: Help your toddler learn to listen better and follow multi-step directions
– Categories: Learn to group similar objects into categories, an important kindergarden skill
– Balloon Burst: Great for hand eye coordination and keeping kids entertained
– Animal Find: Help kids identify animals and their sounds
– Counting Jumble: Help with counting to 10, important for preschool and kindergarten
– What’s Missing: Help your toddler pay attention and notice things that are missing
– Animal Memory: Improve memory in this matching game for children
– Number Order: Go beyond counting by learning what comes before and after each number
– Fruit Slingshot: Just plain fun for toddlers and kids
– Shadow Matching: Improve your child’s critical thinking by identifying a shadow and outline
– Toy Box Numbers: Helps kids learn numbers and counting while putting toys away
– Butterfly Catch: Have fun catching colorful butterflies while improving color recognition
– Color and Size Sorting: Children follow directions and identify different sizes and colors
– Alphabet and Number Bingo: Helpful voices call out numbers and letters to identify, important math and reading skills!
– Tap Music: Make music and have fun with a variety of instruments and the ability to record your song
– Can Toss: Knock down the cans with a baseball in this carnival style game
– Light & Dark: Identify and order objects from light to dark, an important preschool skill
– Mazes: Play endless number of randomly generated mazes, and help animals get to the center
Advanced Features Include:
– Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child’s development
– Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
– Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
– Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
Perfect for kids, children, and toddlers who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Great for kids entering preschool or kindergarten!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, or 5 year old preschool children. Ideally suited for 2 year old or 3 year old children.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap the Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap ‘Restore Purchase’ to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you’re enjoying the game then we’d love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
3. Dino Tim: Basic math skills
Here you go! With “Dino Tim: Learning colors and shapes and my first words” children in preschool age (3, 4, 5 and 6 years old) and primary school will learn with no effort while having fun.
The game is entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian… You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for pre-school and primary school (3-8 years).
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect figures that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!!
Children will experience an exciting adventure, solving puzzle games with colors and geometric shapes, running, flying, jumping and doing magic to unblock all the dino-characters and all game modes.
Learn to recognise geometric shapes: square, circle, rectangle, triangle, pentagon and rhombus.
Enhance speed, attention and psychomotoricity with the color recognizing game: red, green, blue, yellow, etc.
Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (literacy -abc-) in a fun manner in his native language (English).
Start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Italian…) for pre-school and primary school children (3-12 years old).
Resolve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes: squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, trapeziums and rhombuses.
Learn and enhance coordination and fine motor skill in youngsters.
Develop visual perception of different shapes and objects in motion.
Develop attention and concentration in children.
Our development studio, EducaGames, has wide experience in developing educational apps that combine learning and fun.
So don’t miss it and download the free educational game: Dino Tim!”
4. Disney Magic Kingdoms
“Create the Disney Park of your dreams, filled with beloved Disney, Pixar and Star Wars™ characters, exciting attractions and special events! Join over 90 million players worldwide who have embraced their inner child building their own magical place on mobile.
COLLECT OVER 200 DISNEY, PIXAR AND STAR WARS™ CHARACTERS
► From The Little Mermaid to Beauty and the Beast, Moana, The Lion King, Toy Story, and more!
► Characters from over 90 years of Disney magic!
► Adventure in over 1,500 whimsical quests!
BUILD YOUR OWN DREAM PARK
► Build your Park with 170+ Disney Park attractions like Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and “it’s a small world”!
► Decorate and customize the Park your way!
► Celebrate with iconic parade floats and fireworks!
BATTLE DISNEY VILLAINS
► Save your Park from Maleficent’s evil curse!
► Battle against Ursula, Gaston, Scar, Jafar and more!
► New characters, attractions and other content added regularly!
► Monthly and weekly special events with limited-time rewards!
PLAY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
► With offline mode, you can take your Park with you on the go!
► Bring the magic home with you!
*IMPORTANT* Disney Magic Kingdoms requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch (5th Generation).
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site — http://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula”
5. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
“* FROM THE CREATORS OF PETTSON’S INVENTIONS DELUXE *
** Please note that this game is not optimized for the iPhone 4 **
*** Winner of Parents’ Choice Gold Award ***
*** Nominated for the Best Nordic Children’s Award 2015 at the Nordic Game Awards ***
In this game you can create your own crazy, fun inventions! With the help of the Inventioneers, our tiny helpers with unique characteristics, you can invent fun, creative and often quite weird inventions. A lot of inventions are included in the game, the more you solve the more parts you receive for your own inventions!
LEARN ABOUT PHYSICS!
Inventioneers is an outstanding tool for learning about realtime physics and the science behind different features like air, fire, magnetism and jumping bunnies. What you can do with the tool is virtually endless.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
Invite friends to share their crazy inventions and you can share yours too! If you are a teacher you can set up the whole classroom as a user and share with other classes!
ONE TIME FEE TO BUY THE FULL VERSION
To make it easier for families to try the game before buying, we have implemented a one time fee to buy the full game. There are no recurring in app purchases or consumables. It is important for us to protect the integrity of the children.
Features in the free version:
• 3 chapters with 45 inventions
• 3 Inventioneers – “Windy”, “Blaze” and “Bunny”
• Create! – A fully working tool to create your own inventions
• 50+ different objects to use in the inventions
• Share up to 4 inventions with your friends!
The full version (purchase: one time fee):
• 5 more chapters with a total of 75 new inventions!
• 50+ new objects
• 18 characters that you can help
• 5 more Inventioneers with unique features – “Sporty”, “Zappy”, “Magneta”, “Freezy” and “Maggie”
Note! You can’t share IAPs with other members in your family. Please download the full version of Inventioneers instead.”
7. “Kids games for 2,3,4 year olds”
“Learning games for toddlers ages 1 to 5. Preschool activities will enhance a cognitive development of kindergarten kids. Our kids’ games will develop creative and logical thinking, imagination and creativity, fine motor and problem solving skills. Toddler games are designed for both girls and boys.
Fun characters will make the educational process extremely entertaining. The app has the following activities for little ones:
– Sorting games for kids – by color, by shape, by size
– Baby puzzles for 2 to 4 year olds
– Action games for boys and girls
– Cooking games for little kids
– Christmas and Halloween games for 2 to 5 yrs
– Dress-up games for kids
– Make-up games for girls and boys
– Dances and songs for kids
Educational games are perfect for pre-k, kindergarten and preschool kids. You can play these games without wifi.
Age: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.”
8. Metamorphabet: Amazing ABC’s
Metamorphabet is a playful, interactive alphabet for all ages. Poke, prod, drag, and spin each of the 26 letters of the alphabet to reveal surprising and luminous transformations.
• Easy-to-use interface
• Responsive, organic, toy-like design
• Kids are invited to explore the alphabet and expand their vocabulary
• Adults will be engaged by the fluid, rich interactions and beautifully crafted universe
Metamorphabet contains NO in-app purchases.
If you have any questions or problems with Metamorphabet, please follow the support link on this page. We are happy to help!
“Metamorphabet is the best interactive toy for iPad and iPhone ever.” – Amanita Design, creators of Samorost
“A Best App of 2016” – The American Association of School Librarians
“The first video game I’ll let my four-year-old kid play all by herself.”
“Metamorphabet might just be the perfect introduction to touchscreens… Unlike most educational games, it’s more playful than instructive, more of a toy than a textbook.”
“The presentation is just lovely, and its laid back structure might just make it one to consider if you’ve a young one eager to start playing on the iPad.”
“An odd and playful little toy that you’ll keep tapping, touching, and twisting.”
– Pocket Gamer
“I was surprised at just how easy it was for my son to play with this app. He immediately took to it.”
– The Dadcade
“My favorite letter was B!”
– Sidney, age 7″
9. The Enchanted World
Guide a young fairy through a series of beautiful environments, delightful puzzles, and meet strange characters on her journey to piece the world back together.
Explore enchanted forests and mysterious meadows, visit barren deserts and descend into dark caves, hop through magical marshes, get into an abandoned factory and visit the surreal future world.
Experience stylish low-poly visuals with beautiful animations
Solve more than 30 challenging handcrafted tile sliding puzzles
9 completely different worlds and tile sets
Experience a beautiful story told only through breathtaking visuals, music and sound
Fight an epic tile sliding boss battle
Interact with the world and characters around you
Walk the winding paths of the Enchanted World
Enjoy beautiful original music and audio. Headphones recommended.
The journey of the fairy is partly inspired by the authors’ childhoods and is a game made with passion and a lot of attention to detail. Every scene was carefully crafted by hand to provide a joyful and rewarding experience. Combined with the artist’s previous background in film animation and visual effects, The Enchanted World delivers a uniquely beautiful experience.
** Best Upcoming Game – International Mobile Gaming Awards Global 2018 **
** Multi award winning game **”