If you are looking for the Best iPhone Garage Sale App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Garage Sale App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Garage Sale App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Garage Sale App
1. CPlus Classifieds
“Searching for daily classifieds, job ads, yard sales, garage sales, car sales? CPlus Classifieds is exactly what you need. Optimized Posting flow makes selling on classified websites never be so easy. Not only can you search for all types of classified ads but you can also search for multiple cities at a time from your mobile. Customize your profile by marking your favorite ads and postings.
CPlus makes it easier to access multiple classifieds websites. There are a ton of added features to make browsing and searching smooth and effective. And it is absolutely free.
## Awesome App, Amazing Features ##
– Notifications deliver the latest ads to you promptly (No battery drain).
– Geo-location enables you to automatically find nearby cities.
– Multiple city search for ads and classifieds.
– Multiple display modes for Search Results: Photo+description view, photo grid view, photo album view, map view, and big photo view.
– Searches can be saved to start screen and avoid repetition of the same searches.
– Postings can be saved to your favorite list. Also, add notes to your favorite postings.
– Update search in the result page including category, filter, and sorting.
– Native in-app posting for creating new ads and classifieds to buy, sell, rent products, and services.
– Renew, edit, or repost your ads and manage multiple accounts from your iPhone.
– Great mobile optimization for easy readability and functionality.
CPlus Classifieds is a Free to use app! Stay tuned to get updates and constant improvements and new features from us, regularly.
Let us know your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or show us your support by rating us.
CPlus makes it easier to access classified websites. There are a ton of added features to make browsing and searching smooth and effective. And it is absolutely free.”
2. Garage Sale Map – gsalr.com
The sales listed come from the largest network of garage sale websites including Gsalr.com, YardSaleSearch.com, GarageSaleFinder.com, YardSales.net, GarageSalesTracker.com, PostMyGarageSale.com, and EstateSales.org. There are thousands of new sales listed every week all over the United States.
– Find sales near you.
– Browse sales on a map or list.
– Get complete driving directions to each sale.
– Save sales to your favorites list.
– Search sales for specific items.
– Filter sales by the day of the week.
– Add your sale and make some money.
Questions, comments, or feature suggestions? Please email us at email@example.com. All feedback is welcome!”
3. TallySheet Point of Sale (POS)
“TallySheet POS is the best way to checkout customers and track payment transactions at your next event. Track payouts for multiple sellers in real-time. It is great for your next yard sale, garage sale, craft sale, bake sale, and other multi-seller events!
– Checkout customers at your event.
– Simple and free credit card processing enabled with the Chase Integrated Payments, powered by Wepay! A free service for you. We simply pass the fees to your buyers.
– Printable signs for your shop.
– Support for sales where you need to track payouts to multiple sellers.
– Multiple cashiers can connect and checkout customers on their own devices.
– Calculates totals and change for each checkout.
– Generates real-time reports with total payouts for each seller.
– Choose label colors and set label codes for each seller.
– Take notes with each item sold.
– Review checkout history.
– Track refunds and item swaps between sellers.
Decrease the hassle and increase the accuracy of your event. TallySheet replaces the antiquated manual process of tracking who sold what and for how much. Do away with peeling stickers off each item and plastering them in a notebook.
The TallySheet POS allows you to calculate the total for each transaction, including tracking the total amount earned by each seller. It also reduces human error by calculating the change owed to the customer.
TallySheet allows multiple people to be cashiers using their own devices. Everyone can check customers out simultaneously. You can significantly eliminate wait lines by having your friends checking customers out.
Review the real-time reports at any time during your sale to determine how much each seller has earned. The reports literally save hours of time calculating totals after your event. Our customers also report that their events are much more accurate.
Install the TallySheet Point of Sale app today!
Let us know how it goes? We love feedback. Please give an honest review on the App Store too.”
4. VarageSale: Buy & Sell
“VarageSale is your virtual garage sale buy and sell app. We are the only app based on 100% real identity–everyone goes through a manual review process before they’re allowed to buy or sell. See member ratings and average response times to get to know people before a sale. Messaging members and scheduling meetups are a breeze through our app.
Browse local classifieds listings on the feed or filter out categories you aren’t interested in for a personalized shopping experience. Easily search for stuff like baby gear, furniture, household items, electronics, jewelry, purses, clothing, shoes, and more!
Got stuff to sell? Take a photo and list it in seconds. Earn extra cash. Let go of items you no longer want or need.
Completely free to buy, sell, browse and bump your stuff to the top of the listings feed.
Skip yard sales. VarageSale instead! Sell simply, buy safely.
Featured in MSN, Huffington Post, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, MoneySense, Parents Magazine, Canadian Family.”
5. Yard Sale Treasure Map
Yard Sale Treasure Map is an app for planning your treasure-hunting adventure. View your local yard sales in map or list format, view sale details and photos, get directions, and take advantage of advanced organizational and route planning features.
– Search by day, location, distance, and keyword
– Organize by color or by creating a sale route
– See sale ratings and location warnings from other users
– See Street View of the sale site before you visit
– Save time and gas by optimizing your sale route order
– Sync your sale route across all of your mobile devices
– Share your sale route with your friends
– Get directions to each sale as you shop
List your sale in this app or at yardsaletreasuremap.com.
Are you having problems with this app? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or start a dialog on Facebook.”