If you are looking for the Best iPhone Geotag App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Geotag App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Geotag App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Geotag App
1. Geotag Photos Pro 2
“Professional geotagging solution – all you need to geotag photos taken by your EXTERNAL camera (DSLR, mirrorless or compact one). Supports JPG & RAW photos. Great for use with Lightroom, Aperture, Picasa and other photo apps that supports geotagged photos.
Try 3 trips for free and then unlock the full app for a one time fee.
PRAISED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
– Geotagging App of the Year by Macworld
– Repeatedly recommended by leading Adobe Lightroom professionals
– Recommended in many great books such as Lightroom 4 UnMasked,
– Lightroom 4 the missing FAQ, Lightroom 4 Roadmap for photographers,
– Praised by leading photography magazines and websites all over the world (Techradar, Ephotozine, Fotomaf, Xatakafoto, Lightroom Secrets, Digital-Fotografie, Pixelmania.nl, Photoplus…)
– Complete solution – mobile app records your position while you’re taking great photos and a desktop app that geotags your images using recorded data.
– Flawless Lightroom Compatibility – GPX files from the app work flawlessly inside Lightroom’s Map module for geotagging
– Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Google Drive support – automatically export all your trips as GPX files
– Smart watch app – dedicated app for Apple Watch and Pebble to control app from your wrist
– Automatic trip upload – the app automatically sync all your trips ( you can switch to manual uploads in settings)
– Battery usage optimised for whole day of geotagging.
– Choose the logging interval and accuracy for whatever you need.
– Organised trips history
– Statistics of your trips
– Export to GPX
FREE DESKTOP GEOTAGGING APP
Adds GPS location to your your JPG or RAW photos quickly and easily! Works both online and offline and there are version for any operating system – Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
Supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
Visit our website for more info
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!”
2. Geotag Photos Tagger (GPX)
Note: Geotag Photos Tagger works with iCloud Photo Library. Other apps might not reflect the added GPS Location.
ADD GPS DATA TO YOUR IMAGES
With Geotag Photos Tagger you’ll be able to add locations to your images directly on your iPad. Simply import photos from your camera to the iPad using the Camera Connection Kit, load your trip and the app automatically applies the location to each picture. Geotag Photos Tagger supports both jpeg and RAW.
SEE PHOTOS ON THE MAP
Geotag Photos Tagger displays the entire trip route on the map along with photo thumbnails. This helps you to see, that GPS data correctly match your photos.
SUPPORTS ANY GPX FILE
Use any GPX file recorded by third party apps or event hardware GPX logger. You can import any GPX file right from Dropbox or iCloud.
PLAYS NICELY WITH GEOTAG PHOTOS PRO
Geotag Photos Tagger fully integrates with our award winning Geotag Photos Pro. Record the entire trip with Geotag Photos Pro app on your phone and add GPS locations to images right on the iPad. Geotag Photos Tagger imports all trips uploaded to your Geotag Photos account.
SET TIME OFFSET
GPX files can be sometimes recorded with a wrong time or time zone, but with Geotag Photos Tagger you can still geotag your images. The precise time zone offset feature lets you set the time difference to ensure that the locations applied to your images are perfectly accurate.
DESIGNED FOR ICLOUD PHOTO LIBRARY
Geotag Photos Tagger currently works with the iCloud Photo library, automatically syncing your images to all your devices. You can geotag your pictures on the iPad and then find them geotagged on the Mac as well.
Other apps might not reflect the added GPS Location. Due to limitations of the iOS8 and iCloud Photo Library, it isn’t possible to copy geotagged images via a USB cable.
TRY Geotag Photo Tagger – FOR FREE!
Download the app and see how Geotag Photos Tagger fits with your workflow. You can use the app for 2 trips (GPX files) with an unlimited number of photos.
If you love it, then all you have to do is unlock the full app for one-time fee.
If you choose not to unlock the full app, the Geotag Photos Tagger will continue to work as a trip journal, just without location written on your images. So whichever option you choose, you get a trip journal out of the deal either way!
For more information and to see how the Geotag Photos Tagger works, visit us at http://geotagphotos.net/tagger
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!”
“Digital photo collections can grow rapidly. Remembering where you took all those photos can become a chore. Most cameras don’t tag your photos automatically, so you’ll need something to help you out.
That’s where GeoTagr comes to the rescue. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where you made them (a.k.a. geotagging).
GeoTagr supports 6000+ types of digital cameras and geotags iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox and Flickr photos.
– Record your location with an iPhone or iPad while you make photos with a digital camera
– Geotag those photos no matter where you manage them (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, SmugMug)
– Support for JPEG and RAW photos
– Export GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, browser)
– Import GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, …) e.g. generated by a dedicated GPS data logger
– Record your location with an iPhone and use those locations to wirelessly geotag photos on your iPad or Mac
– 3 recording modes on iPhone for optimal balance between accuracy and battery life
– Pause and resume when recording locations
– While recording, shows an estimate for the remaining battery time
– Background recording
– Track management
– Geotags photos on your Mac using the GeoTagr Companion menubar app (available in the Mac App Store for free)
– Today extension for quick access
– All maps have 3 modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
– Comprehensive built-in Help section
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
4. GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos
“Regardless of whether It’s your moment recollections or your visit at a specific destination, with GPS Map camera stamp application, add & stamp Date, time, Map, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Weather, Magnetic field, Compass to Your Camera Photos.
Track Live location along with your captured photos by GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos Application. Send your Geo Location of Street / Place added photos to your Family & Friends, and let them know about your best earth travel memories and movements.
How to add GPS map location on photos?
~ Install GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos From App Store.
~ Select Advance or classic Templates, Arrange Formats of Stamps, Change Settings according to Your requirement of GPS map Location Stamp
~ Add GPS Location stamps automatically to your clicked pictures
~ Get Custom GPS camera with Grid, Ratio, Front & Selfie camera, Flash, Focus, Mirror, Timer, capture sound Support
~ Set Map data as Automatic or Manual
~ Classic Template contains automatically fetched stamp details
~ In Advance Template Section:
– Custom maps options: Change Map type from Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid Options
– Address: Add your selected Automatic / Manual location on the Photo
– Lat/Long: Set GPS Coordinates from DMS or Decimal Options for GPS Stamp
– Date & Time: Add Date & Timestamp from various formats as an image tag.
– Logo: Upload your own brand logo
– Note: Write relatable Notes
– Hashtags: You can also add hashtags related to your photos with this GPS app
– Weather: Either in Fahrenheit or Celsius, Measure Temperature Units
– Compass: Auto compass direction
– Magnetic Field: Auto magnetic field Details
– Wind: Measure Wind speed
– Humidity: Auto Humidity measurement
– Pressure: Measure pressure of the place
– Altitude: It will automatically calculate Altitude
– Accuracy: Get auto accuracy on image
Why to have GPS Map Camera Application in Your Smartphone
– To Add Satellite Map Stamp on Photos
– To Add GPS Map Location Stamp to Photos
– To Add Geotag Stamp on photos
– To Add Photo Location stamp
– To Add Date Timestamp
– To Add Longitude, Latitude, Address, Date Time, Location stamp to Photos
– To Check GPS tracker Stamp on Photos
– To Get Geo Location image Stamp
– Camera timestamp, having custom stamps for adding details manually
Most Efficient Application For Following Groups of People:
-Travelers & Explorers can effectively utilize Geo-tagging camera app
– People who associated with business related to real estate, Infrastructure, Architecture can easily apply GPS Map Location stamp to their Site Photos
– Individuals having Destination celebrations of events like Wedding, Birthdays, Festivals, Anniversaries, etc. Can have their current GPS location stamp on the picture.
– Anyone who wants to add GPS Details on their photo as a GPS notecam can use the App.
– Persons having outstation Meetings, conferences, Conclaves, Meetups, Events arranged by companies or Institutions solving and serving a particular purpose
– Travel, Food, Fashion & Art Bloggers can advance their experiences by adding GPS Location through GPS Map Cam
– Place Oriented businesses, where You require sending images with Live Location To Clients
For experimenting with such Interesting Features, MUST Download GPS Map Camera: Geotag Photos Application Right now in your Smartphone.
Do not forget to share your best experiences with us through Rate & Review.”
5. GPS Stamp: Add Geotag on Photo
Now you can add geotag map stamp on the pictures and say bye to the obsolete way of forgetting the place of where it was clicked.
How can use this geotagging app:
1. Install GPS map stamp app
2. Open the application
3. Choose your preferred option to stamp either a click from the GPS camera or on gallery photos
4. Enter GPS data
5. Set map type
6. Customize time format
7. Select date format
8. Apply stamp template
That’s it! Like ease-as-pie! Personalized Map Stamp is added to your beautiful click.
GPS tag watermark app is specially designed for those who want to capture every moment of life and rejoice that reminiscence again in future.
Whether you love to capture memories, or photography is your hobby or you are a news reporter, or a traveler, this geostamp will always work as an assistant memory for your photo album.
Take all the clicks from this app, and keep your cherished happy time with you always!
Astonishing Features that this GPS Stamp: Add Geotag on Photos app has must have:
> It is FREE! So enjoy it anywhere you go!
> Stamp Location Template:
Set of amazing templates according to your choice
Want some other stylish fonts, try out these in-app classic themes, according to how you want the details to be presented:
– GPS Stamp
> GPS Tag Data:
1. Manual geotagging:
If you want to stamp on your gallery pic then opt this method, here you can manually add all details like latitude, longitude, address & location etc. in line 1, line 2 respectively.
2. Current geotagging:
You can watermark images by accessing the real-time camera with in-app or app is running in the background. Just click the pic by using this geostamp app and stamp shall be added successfully.
> Map Stamp Type:
Choose a map type from which view would you like to display the picture,
> Time Format:
The flexibility of choosing a time format that you want on your favorite click,
> Custom Date Format:
Select the date format in which you want to display on the image,
> Very user-friendly app
Still wondering? Take a tour with preview feature before applying geotagging stamps to photos.
– GPS Stamp: Add Geotag on Photos app provides you the indulgence to add geotags according to your choice for photos captured moments at exotic locations.
– Who can use it:
3. Civil Engineers
5. Event Organizers
6. Selfie queen
There are ample of variation of templates with amazing functionalities inbuilt with this app, use it anytime and everywhere. Select your kind of template, affix with your picture!
> Areas where stamp location is used for:
1. Gathering of family and friends
2. For photography
3. In destination wedding
4. For evidences or proofs
5. At Fashion Show s
6. To capture onsite locations
7. Bachelor parties
8. On vacations and more
By using this Geo stamp app, you can tag photo with amazing picture location tags. That’s so cool!
Why don’t you check it out yourself? Download it NOW!”