If you are looking for the Best iPhone Grocery List App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Grocery List App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Grocery List App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Grocery List App
1. AnyList: Grocery Shopping List
“AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you’d like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy & paste them from another source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for Mac & AnyList for the Web. Use AnyList on your Mac or PC.
• AnyList for Apple Watch. Quickly access your lists on your wrist.
• Recipe Web Import. Save recipes you find on the web to AnyList
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals and shopping for the coming week.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• Recipe Scaling. Quickly scale ingredient quantities up or down.
• Item Prices. Stick to your budget by adding prices to items.
• Stores & Filters. Assign items to stores and quickly filter your list by store.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• Location-Based Reminders. Get reminders when near a store or other location.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping.
==== CONTACT US ====
We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.”
2. Bring! Shopping List & Recipes
“Simplify the planning of your grocery shopping with others with the simple Bring! Shopping List – the best list for sharing! Download the Bring! app for free and use it across all your devices. Create a shopping list right now and start planning your shopping with others!
– Share your shopping lists to plan your shopping with others.
– Create a list for each grocery store to stay organized.
– Add variety to your plate with great recipes in the Inspiration Stream.
– Save your loyalty cards and always have them ready at checkout.
– Personalize your lists for the best shopping experience.
– Use smart search for quick planning.
– Add your own details and photos to avoid shopping mistakes.
SHARE SHOPPING LISTS EASILY WITH OTHERS
– Create shopping lists faster by simply clicking instead of typing.
– Share your shopping lists with your family, partner or flatmates.
– Send list invitations easily via instant messaging, SMS, mail and social media.
– Once shared with others, the shopping list is simply synced automatically after each change.
– Create and share custom templates for the next pizza night, the wild house party or Sunday brunch together.
– Send ready-made messages to inform others about list changes.
YOUR SHOPPING LISTS ALWAYS & EVERYWHERE WITH YOU
– Use the Bring! Shopping Lists app on the go on your smartphone and tablet or at home as web version.
– Get your shopping list on your iPhone home screen with the handy Bring! iOS 14 widgets.
– Use the Bring! Watch app from the Apple Watch App Store and manage your shopping list app on your wrist.
– Manage your shopping lists by voice command with Siri and Siri Shortcuts.
PERSONALIZED – MAKE IT YOURS!
– Choose between dark or light mode for your Bring! App!
– Create your own shopping lists or just choose one from our many cool list templates.
– Organize your shopping lists in the compact tile view or in the list view with more space for your own item details.
– Add details like product descriptions, quantities and your own photos to the items on your shopping list.
– Get matching suggestions for the items on your shopping list. Need to buy spaghetti? Don’t forget the tomato sauce!
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS
– Create different shopping lists for each store or occasion.
– Bring! assigns a matching icon and category to each item on your shopping list.
– Group the items on your shopping list by product categories.
– Sort the product categories on your shopping list according to the aisles in your supermarket.
– Print out your lists and hand it to others to take along on their way.
THE BEST RECIPES FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
– Find the best recipes in the Inspiration Stream, such as vegan recipes, healthy recipes, fitness recipes, recipes for kids, etc.
– In the Bring! Inspiration Stream you will find daily new inspiration, as well as tips & tricks for healthy, varied, affordable shopping, cooking & eating.
– Always find the latest seasonal calendar and many seasonal recipes every month.
– Like and save your favorite recipes in your own recipe collection.
– Use the quantity calculator to scale the number of servings and add the ingredients in exactly the right quantity on the shopping list with one click.
– Import recipes from the web to your shopping list quickly and easily using your browser’s Share Extension.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are grateful for any feedback and welcome your suggestions for improvement. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need support.
Your Bring! Team
“Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Add attachments – photos, maps, web links, documents, and more. Scan paper documents with the built-in document scanner.
• Secure notes containing sensitive or personal data with a password.
• Create checklists. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check-off items as you go.
• Apply different text styles, such as heading or body, bulleted lists, and more.
• Add tables to quickly organize information.
• Use your finger, or Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad, to sketch right in your note. Choose from a variety of brush styles and colors, and add lines and grids to a note for easier writing and drawing.
Organize and search
• Search for text in notes, your handwriting, and even inside scanned documents and photos like receipts or bills.
• Keep your notes in folders and subfolders, and sort them in the order you prefer.
• Use tags as a fast and flexible way to categorize and organize your notes. Add one or more tags by typing or handwriting them directly in the note – like #activities or #cooking.
• A Tag Browser in the sidebar lets you tap any tag or combination of tags to quickly view tagged notes.
• Create Custom Smart Folders based on one or more tags.
• Collaborate on entire shared folders or on specific shared notes.
• Mention friends to notify them of important updates and link them directly to a shared note.
• View edit times and dates with highlighted text color-coded to match collaborators in the note.
• See what others added into a shared note while you were away with Activity view, a day-to-day list summary of activity from each collaborator.
Take notes anywhere
• Just swipe with an Apple Pencil or finger from the bottom right corner on any compatible iPad to start a Quick Note outside the app. You can also use Fn-Q (Globe-Q) on a keyboard.
• Add deep links from an app or website to a Quick Note to mark your place.
• Quick Notes can be created on compatible iPad and Mac systems, and viewed and edited on iPhone.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.”
4. Shoppylist – Grocery List
Designed for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, the Shoppylist app allows you to quickly create shopping lists with smart suggestions.
Save time by accessing your shopping list directly from the Lock Screen.
Share your shopping lists with family and friends, it is fast and easy.
Shoppylist is an easy-to-use app with many features:
-The app suggests items as you tap letters
-Quickly Select items from built-in catalog
-Quickly Access most used items
-Add quantity, description and price to items
-Manage multiple lists
-Use app from Lock Screen
-Items are sorted by category
-Create and Manage your own categories
-Create and Use list templates to create lists faster
-Export / Print your lists
-Display number of remaining items on app icon
Features with the one-time In-App Purchase:
-Sync lists between all your devices (iPhone and iPad)
-Share lists in real time with friends and family
-Backup your lists
-Duplicate your grocery list
-Move an item from a list to another one
-Change theme of each list”