If you are looking for the Best iPhone Health App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Health App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Health App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Health App
1. 3 Minute Mindfulness
Feel happier, calmer and more at peace in just 3 minutes.
The quick meditations and breathing exercises help you deal with stress, anxiety, overwhelm, sleep and more.
3 Minute Mindfulness has been seen in The Huffington Post, The Telegraph, Mashable, Gizmodo and more.
“3 Minute Mindfulness is a wonderful addition, and it helps me on a daily basis. The app reminds me to stop and breathe no matter what situation I find myself in.” – Karla, App Review
What actually is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is defined as paying attention in the present moment, without judgment. Put another way, Mindfulness is about noticing what is happening around you right now.
How do you practice Mindfulness?
There are many ways to practice mindfulness and bring yourself into the present moment, including meditations, breathing exercises, feeling for sensations and more!
For example, try taking a deep breath in through your nose… And breathe out through your mouth. Congratulations! You just did a Mindfulness exercise. In that moment you paid complete attention to your breath, without any judgments.
How will Mindfulness help?
Research has shown that mindfulness can help you:
– Improve sleep
– Reduce stress
– Relieve anxiety
– Increase number of positive feelings
– Calm your mind
– Increased focus
– The 7 Days of Mindfulness course. Learn practical mindfulness exercises that can be applied to your day to day life. There are 7 lessons, spread out over 7 days. Each lesson is approximately 3 minutes short!
– Guided meditations to help you reduce stress, relieve anxiety and even help you sleep. All in just 3 minutes!
– A range of breathing exercises that each have different benefits. They include Square Breathing (great for taking control of your mind), 4-7-8 Breathing (this has been called a natural tranquilliser, making it perfect for getting to sleep), and more! You can even create your own breathing exercises.
– Create your own reminders to be mindful
Connects to the Health App
3 Minute Mindfulness connects with the Health app to save all the time you spend being mindful.
Subscription Pricing and Terms
The app offers three auto-renewing ‘Premium’ subscription options which unlocks everything in the app:
Monthly: $6.99 per month
Semi Annually: $24.99 per 6 months
Yearly: $39.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price you purchased the subscription for.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here –
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Kiff: Food expiration tracker
By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet. With a unique UI and beautiful details, Kiff is the perfect companion in your journey to reduce food waste at home.
• Add your packaged food in seconds with the barcode scanner.
• Keep expiration dates under control so you can eat your groceries before it’s too late.
• Food open or stored for too long? Track the time since you opened, bought, or cooked your food.
• Set the desired shelf life for each food and eat them before the time runs out.
• Alerts, always on time. Kiff will notify you when your food is due soon.
• Manage the food inventory and automatically add low-stock food to a list in the system’s Reminders app.
• All your groceries and leftovers in one app. Always in sight, so you know what to eat at a glance.
• Find out what categories of food you consume and throw away more, and even identify those specific items that you always end up tossing away thanks to the consumption insights.
HOW DOES IT WORK
When you arrive home from the grocery store and before storing your food in the fridge or pantry, open Kiff and add each item to the app. As easy as setting a shelf life and an expiration date, if they have one.
You don’t have to add all the groceries at once. Start with fresh produce and food that goes in the fridge or freezer. You can add those items stored in the pantry or with the farthest expiration date later on.
For leftovers and when you cook for the whole week, just right after storing them in the fridge or freezer, open Kiff, and add them. As easy as setting a shelf life and starting the tracker.
That’s it! Kiff will remind you to eat your leftovers and groceries before they go bad.
You open the fridge any day, and there they are, the sour milk, the expired yogurt, bad-looking leftovers, or the rotten lemon. The incredible thing is that about 1/3 of the world’s food production is lost or wasted—1.3 billion tons per year, around 170 and 180 kilos per person. The output of 30% of the planet’s agricultural land (that’s greater than the size of China!), along with 170 billion cubic meters of water, all wasted.
Once all this food breaks down, it produces a carbon footprint of 4.4 billion tons of CO2 each year. Between 8 and 10% of the global greenhouse emissions. The third-largest greenhouse gas emitter in the world, just after China and the USA.
40% of all this waste is generated at home—expired produce and discarded or gone bad leftovers that we throw away because we have cooked too much. The annual cost for each family can be a surprising amount between $1,200 and $1,800 US dollars, depending on where you live on the planet.
We build Kiff with one goal in mind: help you eat your food in its best state possible. Because food loses its nutritional capabilities after keeping it for too long, and if spoiled, it can be a risk for your health. By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet.
• Visit https://kiff.app to know more.
• Discover more about food waste at https://kiff.app/awareness/
• Check out our tips at https://kiff.app/support/
• Check out our Food and Leftovers Shelf Life Guide at https://kiff.app/support/tips/food-shelflife-guide/ to learn how long your food can be stored.”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.