If you are looking for the Best iPhone Hidden Object Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Hidden Object Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Hidden Object Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Hidden Object Apps
1. Blackstone Mysteries
Solve cases in a city fraught with intrigue and suspense! Search for hidden objects and uncover the secrets of the town of Westford!
Can you unravel the city’s most baffling mysteries? Find out by playing the best FREE hidden object game on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Hundreds of quests and an ever-growing collection of scenes await you!
**** FEATURES ****
● Explore gorgeous scenes made for the Retina Display!
● No Internet connection required to play! Enjoy the game at any time!
● Play seven exciting game modes like Mirror Mode and Night Mode!
● Complete a myriad of quests as you assist the residents of Westford
● Regular updates bring new scenes, quests, and characters for FREE!
● Collect hundreds of different items and complete a variety of collections!
● Difficulty increases as you play each scene, revealing new objects!
● Utilize plenty of hints to help you complete scenes!
● Interact and trade information with a cast of colorful characters!
● Try and get the highest score for every scene!
**** ADDITIONAL NOTES ****
● Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices
● Send us your feedback so we can improve your playing experience! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us
● Make sure to leave us a review! We love the support of our fans!”
2. Hidden Objects Collection *
*** Time Trap
Solve the mystery of the post-apocalyptic world and find out why a journalist was found missing. Any object you’ll find can be a hint.
Dive into the world of fantasy!
*** Around The World in 80 Days
You will travel round the world with the main heroes.
Each location (scene) is a new continent, a new country or a new town where you will find yourself in the atmosphere of this region thanks to the picturesque and colourful graphics and the unique musical background.
Fogg’s journey with his servant Passepartout begins in England, then he travels to France, Egypt, India, China, Japan, America and other countries.
*** Romance with Chocolate
Immerse yourself in a romantic story with its roots in the 18th century.
Guide a North American girl and a Frenchman through beautiful historic Parisian locales, putting together pieces of the detective puzzle as your proceed. Trips to real attractions in the city of love: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, Pont des Arts, and the Louvre Museum.
At the end of the game you along with the other heroes will be able to re-invent the ancient chocolate recipe, which has been kept secret for more than 3 centuries.
***Alice Through the Looking Glass
Team up with Alice to explore this mysterious world!
This new Hidden Objects Game is based on a novel ‘Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There’ by Lewis Carroll. An exciting adventure is waiting for you!
*** Detective Holmes: Trap for the Hunter
New adventures of famous Sherlock Holmes are waiting for you!
If you love detective stories, adventures, unexpected turns of a plot – this game is for you. The valuable exhibit is stolen from a collection of Lord Crowley. Traces of malefactors lead to India…
*** Detective Sherlock Pug and the Case of the Skindiver
The shadow of the evil Skindiver has fallen upon Oddopolis. The city police don’t know what to do. Detective Sherlock Pug has decided to call on superheroes for aid.
Become a comic-book detective’s right-hand man. Solve an unusual case by finding and defeating a dangerous villain.
*** Zombies Escape
Become top Zombie Hunter in a classic hidden objects puzzle. Fun and crazy atmosphere of a weird institute.
Help to find Zombies who escaped from a clinic lab!
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Pearl’s Peril – Hidden Objects
Join heiress and ace pilot Pearl Wallace on a round-the-world hunt for clues as she unravels the mystery of her father’s apparent suicide. From New York City to the heart of Africa, follow Pearl into deadly danger as she strives to unmask the real killer and reveal their villainous plans! Plus…
Renovate and redecorate the Wallace family’s exotic estate on the private Polynesian island of Artemis!
Uncover a diabolical plot that touches everyone in Pearl’s life, and could even topple nations!
If you love Hidden Object Games, Pearl’s Peril is the mystery you’ve been waiting for. Stand side by side with trailblazing 1930s heroine Pearl as you explore hundreds of exquisite hand-drawn scenes and exotic locations. Meet and make friends, and test your skills against a huge international community of Pearl’s Peril Adventurers.
Your adventure begins here!
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Pearl’s Peril is growing! Play Iris’s Eyes to match objects to their silhouettes and unlock exclusive island decorations!
HUNDREDS OF BEAUTIFUL SCENES
No other Hidden Object Mystery can match Pearl’s stunning hand-drawn scenes. From the streets of 1920s New York to Paris, Polynesia and beyond, an exotic world of glamour, mystery, adventure, and romance comes lavishly to life.
A GRIPPING STORY
Epic adventure, mind-bending mystery, and heart-stopping romance are woven into the fabric of Pearl’s Peril, for a rich, rewarding story you won’t forget.
UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY
You’ll need a keen eye and a sharp mind to unlock the secrets of Pearl’s Peril and uncover the mastermind behind her father’s untimely fate!
YOUR PERSONAL PARADISE
Welcome to Artemis Island, the Wallace family’s private estate. Build and decorate to create the island getaway of your dreams!
If you love Hidden Object Games, Pearl’s Peril is the mystery you’ve been waiting for.
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us here: http://woo.ga/PPhelp
Become a fan of the game for the latest stories, rewards, and competitions:
Visit us at http: // wooga .com
Like us on: facebook.com/wooga
Pearl’s Peril is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
You may require an Internet connection to play Pearl’s Peril and access its social features. Pearl’s Peril may also contain advertising.
———– ————————————————– -”
5. Seekers Notes: Hidden Objects
You find yourself in the cursed city of Darkwood, whose shadowy streets hold many secrets and mysteries. And it falls to you to unravel them! You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It is you that is destined to save the city from the oppressive Curse. Don’t waste another minute—start your battle against evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
– Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
– Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
– An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
– Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
– Desk guardians: a charming cat, a funny raccoon, a mysterious unicorn, and other cute friends
– More than 10300 exciting quests
– You can assemble over 1210 amazing collections
– A variety of events and daily quests with fantastic rewards
– Unique jewelry boxes, stickers, and medals for completing quests
– Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
– Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
– Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
– Use magic talismans and craft powerful artifacts
– Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
– Join guilds and play with your friends!
We’re already 6 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don’t want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device’s settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
– Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
– Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
– The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
– Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
– You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
– When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
– The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
– When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news: