If you are looking for the Best iPhone Hyperlapse App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Hyperlapse App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Hyperlapse App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Hyperlapse App
1. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
2. Hyperlapse from Instagram
“Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.”
3. Lapse It Pro
• Featured on the English TV Show “The Gadget Show” http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
Lapse It is intuitive and simple to use, you will be able to capture and edit your time-lapse or stop-motion projects powered by unique features available in your device.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Create time lapse and stop motion projects using the full potential of your device
• Import multiple images and videos from multiple sources to compose a new project using many editing tools
• Instant preview and fast export of your compositions creating gorgeous UHD 4K+ videos
• Capture sequences of pictures using powerful camera and timings features.
• Camera can be easily adjusted to capture images using all the powerful features your device has to offer.
• Include capturing in HDR ( High Dynamic Range ), GPS ( Location ), RAW ( Unprocessed image ), Depth ( 3D Map ), Bracket ( Multiple instant shots )
• Schedule a time for the capture to start automatically
• Define when the capture should stop ( after a number of frames or a time length )
• Manual camera controls for exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Remote live access to the captured images while recording using iCloud
• Zoom can be adjusted over time while recording including remotely using Apple Watch
• Stop motion mode with extra features: onion skin ( previous image as ‘ghost’ for the next ) and touch-less capture using sound ( for example a ‘clap’ )
• Resume previous captures for multiple days recording or to continue a project on a different location
• Other options are low-lightning mode, color space, image format, onion skin and grid
• Play and export sequences of images as videos including advanced editor tools
• Define the duration of your time lapse with millisecond precision, easily making it play slower or faster
• Stylize your compositon choosing from the unique 50 stunning filters, including the miniaturization tilt-shift effect
• Image color post-processing controls for saturation, brightness, contrast, opacity, blur and more
• Duplicate or exclude single or a range of images and just export the shots that are perfect
• The order of the images that compose can be changed and easily time reversed
• Every frame that compose your video is editable and exportable as single image
• Advanced render modes include customized resolution, frame rate, bitrate and format ( H.264 MP4 or H.265 HEIC )
• Share directly to Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Add multiple audio tracks for a more immersive result, use any song from your Music library or any MP3 or WAVE using Files, search from a free music online catalog, there is even a voice recorder included, that will serve for multiple purposes
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will ever need
• Image sequence real time lapse and not just accelerated videos
• Video tutorials are included so you learn to make use of all the features
• Can use all the cameras on your device and captures from multiple cameras at once
• Real-time capture information on the screen during capture
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 10.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
• Some features may just available on the Professional version
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.”
4. Skyflow – Time-lapse shooting
It has many options, such as choise of shooting resolution and format, motion blur and light trails effects, HDR, panning motion and more.
After shooting is complete you’ll need to export your time-lapse as a video file or image sequence.
And the most amazing feature of Skyflow is that it allows you to change the playback speed of the final video even after the end of shooting!
• Shooting and exporting with a resolution of up to 4K
• RAW shooting and export (for iPhone 6S and above)
• Manual ISO, shutter speed, EV, WB and focus control
• Noise Reduction for cleaner shots
• Low-Light Boost for night shots
• Long Exposure effects: Light Trails & Motion Blur
• Exposure Bracketing for HDR export
• Horizon Stabilizer for shooting in motion or from a vehicle
• Zoom with lens distortion control
• Panning motion for dramatic effect in your shots
• Support for DJI OSMO Mobile and DJI OSMO Mobile 2 handheld gimbals
Attention: DJI OSMO Mobile 3 is not supported (for reasons beyond our control)!
• Support for the telephoto lens (on dual camera devices)
• System time, memory and battery indicators in the status bar (pressing the memory indicator changes the viewing mode)
• Setting the shooting Start Time, Interval and Duration
• Ability to change some parameters directly during shooting
• Although the shooting Interval is fixed, you can change the speed of your time-lapse in the Editor before exporting the final video!
• Photo grid with guidelines for the rule of thirds, 1:1 (square) and 2.39:1 (cinematic) aspect ratios
• Geotagging (GPS metadata in photos)
• A quick view of your time-lapse projects straight on the home screen by just swiping your finger
• A rich featured editor: ability to trim time-lapse, add music or continue time-lapse
• Flexible HDR settings with real time preview in the editor
• Convenient and understandable export settings with the choice of resolution, format, video frame rate and quality
• The resulting video can be saved to a Photo Library, sent to iTunes, or sent to another application
In the free version, you can shoot time-lapses without worrying about any limitations,
but the export will be limited to the 540p resolution, 30 fps and the video will contain a watermark.
Restrictions are unlocked via a one-time In-App purchases.
Note that if your device has an 8-megapixel camera, which has a 15% lower resolution than the actual 4K, there will be a bit of quality loss while exporting 4K video.”