If you are looking for the Best iPhone Internet App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Internet App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Internet App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Internet App
1. AirWeb – Web Browser for Apple TV
“Insanely impressed with how clever the implementation of @AirWebApp is.
One of those “Um…DUH” type experiences :)”
– Senior UI Designer at Apple
This is the first TV browsing experience that is actually pleasant to use! Using your iPhone/iPad as an input device you can now finally take advantage of that big beautiful HDTV to browse the web. Share webpages with friends or colleagues, or just surf on your own, either way BIGGER is BETTER.
AirWeb runs on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that support AirPlay Mirroring and uses AirPlay to show the webpages directly on your Apple TV connected TV, while creating a trackpad and controls on your touchscreen iOS device. It takes full advantage of the width and height of your HDTV, and allows you to browse comfortably without having to look down at your iOS device.
– iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina
– iPad 2, 3 and 4
– iPad Air 1 and 2
– iPad Pro(s)
– iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
– iPod Touch 5th gen
Note that you need an Apple TV 2, 3 or 4 to use this app wirelessly.
Please submit any feedback or bugs through email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no way of replying to you or help you if you just leave a review.”
2. DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect (like tabs & bookmarks), and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials:
• Tap Fire Button, Burn Data — clear all your tabs and browsing data with one tap.
• Escape Online Tracking — automatically block hidden third-party trackers we can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
• Search Privately — our private search engine comes built-in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
• Enforce Encryption — force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
• Decode Privacy — each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade (A-F) so you can see how protected you are at a glance, and you can even dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you.
• Signal Your Privacy Preference With GPC — built into the browser, Global Privacy Control (GPC) intends to help you express your legal opt-out rights automatically. This will tell websites not to sell or share your personal information under future legal frameworks (e.g., CCPA, GDPR) in various states or countries.
• Limit Access — secure your browser with Touch ID or Face ID.
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
Privacy Newsletter: https://duckduckgo.com/newsletter
Open Source: https://github.com/duckduckgo/iOS”
3. Google Chrome
“Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW – you can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN – Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS AND PAYMENT METHODS – Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY – See all your tabs in a single view and easily organise them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES – Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.”
4. Opera Browser: Fast & Private
“Fast, safe and private, Opera Browser is a beautifully designed web browser with a Red Dot Award for its stunning user interface. Enjoyed by millions of fans across the world, it’s built for people on the go and features a lightning fast web search for instant results. Install Opera Browser to get the best iOS browsing experience, whether you’re searching for Opera Mini or an upgrade over your current iOS mobile browser.
LIGHTNING FAST BROWSER
Opera Browser is built to be the fastest mobile browser on iOS. When you open Opera Browser, it is instantly ready to find things on the web. The Fast Action Button is always available on your browser screen and gives you direct access to Instant Search.
SAFE & PRIVATE
Opera Browser employs the very latest in web technologies to keep you safe and give you maximum privacy protection online. The inbuilt Apple Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) blocks 3rd party tracking cookies, along with a Private Browsing Mode that helps you stay completely anonymous online. The browser also features Opera’s Cryptojacking Protection, which reduces the risk of your mobile devices overheating or running out of battery when you are browsing the web.
NATIVE AD BLOCKER FOR FAST BROWSING
Opera features a built-in ad blocker for even faster browsing. When turned on, your Opera Browser will block intrusive ads making web pages load faster than other mobile browsers.
DESIGNED TO BE USED ON THE GO
Opera lets you explore the web using just one hand, making it the best and easiest mobile browser for iOS. Choose between standard Bottom Navigation and the Fast Action Button. When selected, the FAB is always available on your browser screen and gives you direct access to your Instant Search. You can hold and swipe it for your most recent tabs, or to reload, close or share the current tab with your computer’s browser.
MAKE OPERA YOUR FAVORITE
Do like millions of others and make Opera your favorite default browser. With the release of iOS 14, you can now experience the fast, private & safe browsing experience directly from your home screen as your default.
SEAMLESS FILE SHARING BETWEEN DEVICES WITH FLOW
Use Opera for Mobile along with your Opera computer browser for seamless web browsing and fast file sharing across your Desktop and Mobile devices. Connecting your phone with your PC to share files has never been easier. Just start the Opera desktop browser and scan the QR code displayed there with Opera Browser. No login, password or account needed! You can send links, notes, videos or any other files to yourself with a single click and they will be displayed on all of your desktop and mobile devices..
Founded 1995 in Norway on the idea that everyone should be able to browse the web, we have spent the last +25 years helping millions of people access the internet in a safe, private and innovative way. We care about the internet, about open standards, and about people.
Opera Touch is now called Opera Browser! The award winning design and all the popular features are still here, giving you the best browsing experience on your mobile.
By downloading this application, you are agreeing to the End User Licence Agreement at https://www.opera.com/eula/mobile Also, you can learn how Opera handles and protects your data in our Privacy Statement at https://www.opera.com/privacy”