If you are looking for the Best iPhone Java Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Java Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Java Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Java Apps
1. Jedona – Compiler for Java
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based and object-oriented. It is intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture.
– Compile and run your program
– View program output or detailed error
– Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
– Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
– Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, bracket completion and line numbers
– Import files from your personal iCloud Drive account and export files that you create.
– Internet connection is required for compilation
– Maximum program running time is 20s
– Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
– This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.”
2. Learn Java Coding Lessons App
We know learning to code can be difficult. It is difficult to make time to learn coding. That is why we created the LearnJava app, to help anyone at any skill level learn to code. With our app, you can practice your Java skills regardless of how advanced you are at coding, even if you are not in front of a computer. All of our lessons are available for free. Get ready to not only learn Java but master it.
• Programming lessons covering beginner to advanced topics in Java programming.
• A built-in IDE with syntax highlighting and a compiler to make coding in Java enjoyable.
• Practice problems with every lesson to make sure you understand even the most difficult concepts including advanced topics such as object-oriented programming.
• Solutions with video explanations for when you are stuck or confused.
Our interactive application teaches you how to think like a programmer. You will learn all of the most important concepts in the least amount of time. If you want to learn Java, definitely download the app today and give it a shot.
• Private and Public
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Abstract Classes
This app is perfect for:
• People who want to learn how to code in Java
• People who have tried to learn to code before but had difficulties
• People who know the basics of programming but want to expand their learning to Java
• People who know another programming language and want to learn Java
What are you waiting for? Get ready to have an unforgettable educational experience and become a Java developer today!”
3. Pico Compiler – Java 9 IDE JDK
• Java 9 offline compiler
• Developer keyboard – Developer keyboard adds a new row of keys to the default on-screen keyboard. It consists of swipe buttons with all common symbols, punctuation and brackets, and a special navigation key.
• Smart code completion – Pico will complete the names of classes, methods, fields, and keywords within the visibility scope. When you invoke code completion, Pico Compiler analyses the context and suggests the choices that are reachable from the current position of the caret.
• Black UI theme – protect your eyes with the dark theme.
The app is designed as an educational tool and cannot be used to develop complex projects (Spring, Hibernate, Java EE etc). Visit project website at https://www.marcinolawski.pl/pico/ to learn all Pico features and limitations.
Java is registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Pico Compiler project is not affiliated with Oracle.”
4. Sololearn: Learn to Code Apps
You will be greeted by the friendliest community of coders, where peer support is an essential part of learning and development. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement. Join millions of other coders for anytime, anywhere access to countless coding topics and assignments.
• Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.
• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
FRESH, FREE CONTENT DAILY:
• Algorithms & Data Structures
• Machine Learning
• Design Patterns
• And many other topics you will not find anywhere else.
LOTS OF WAYS TO PRACTICE. Over 15,000 different questions and 2,000 quizzes. Plus “Try It Yourself” opportunities and “Code Coach” challenges throughout.
PERSONALIZED. Content is delivered based on your progress, preference, and hottest market trends.
FREE 24/7 PEER SUPPORT. Ongoing community support and real-time alerts make learning to code as easy and enjoyable as it can possibly get.
FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING. Create lessons in your area of expertise and become a community influencer that millions will look up to. Improve your profile and invest in your future using what you already know.
FREE MOBILE CODE EDITOR. Write, run, and share real code right from your mobile, without any additional installations and setups.
TAKE YOUR LEARNING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH SOLOLEARN PRO
Get access to an ad-free experience with advanced tools for a nominal monthly or annual subscription fee.
* Set custom daily learning goals and learn faster.
* Get daily reports on the time spent on lessons, practice, and social activities.
* See who else is learning in your location.
* Check your profile views and get insights about your standing within the community.
* No interruptions. Go ad-free to meet your goals without distraction.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Limit of one free trial per Apple ID account.
We love feedback. Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.”