If you are looking for the Best iPhone Launch Monitor App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Launch Monitor App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Launch Monitor App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Launch Monitor App
1. Launch Monitor App
• Golf Video Analysis App for iPhone
• Record high frame rate, HD videos using our state-of-the-art mobile app.
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and professional performance review tools (telestration, side-by-side comparison, and more).
• Create coaching videos with slow motion, freeze frame, telestration and audio voiceovers.
• Backup HD videos and access them from your mobile device.
• Distribute HD videos from your mobile devices.
• Share videos with coaches, athletes, parents and fans.
• Wirelessly record/import.
Enjoy all this and more for FREE while we continue to build https://launchmonitorapp.com/
Launch Monitor App
Our plan is to equip golfers of all skill levels with a convenient, affordable version of ball-tracking technology – in the form of an app.
This means you can set up your smartphone at the driving range or on the links and get insights, in real-time, into what you are doing and what you need to do differently.
Radar tracking technology has, for a long time now, remained out of reach for most golfers. If you wanted to record your swing and analyze your game, you would need to spend massive amounts of money to own one – up to tens of thousands of dollars. Because of that, ball-tracking technology has remained woefully inaccessible for many players.”
2. Rapsodo MLM
“Rapsodo has harnessed the power of your mobile device and combined it with our professional grade machine learning to create the Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM). You will be able to work on your game like never before with professional accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed, launch angle, launch direction and shot shape. Review your shots and improve your game with video on each shot you take and an active tracer to track your shot shape. Share videos with your friends when you bomb a drive or pinpoint an iron. With groundbreaking features like GPS maps, to show your shot scatter on the range, and interactive games, the Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) will transform how you play golf.
Attention: This App needs to be connected to the Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor to function. Get yours today at rapsodo.com.
– Distance: Length of your shot in yards or meters. Carry distance measures to your ball’s landing point. Total distance measures carry + roll
– Ball Speed: Exit speed of the ball immediately after impact.
– Club Head Speed: Speed of your club right before impact.
– Smash Factor: Ball speed divided by club head speed. The higher your smash factor, the more efficiently you transfer energy from the club to the ball.
– Launch Angle: Angle of your ball relative to the ground. Combined with ball speed, this will be a main component to determine shot distance.
– Launch Direction: Angle of your ball relative to the target line.
– Video Playback: Choose video option during a session to get instant video replays of your shot delivered with your stats.
– Shot Tracer: See your game like the pros with an active tracer on your video replays, allowing you to analyze your ball flight like never before.
– Satellite Range Mapping: Using your phone’s GPS, see where all of your shots land on your actual course or range.
– Smart Club Recognition: No need to manually change your club. Simply activate the club change sensor and show the club to the camera.
– Bag Mapping: Visualize your ball flight for each club on a distance map to know what club to hit on the course.
– Shot Library: All your shots are collected to review stats over your lifetime using the Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM).
– Coach Connect: Rapsodo and Golf Digest have partnered to bring you Coach Connect™. Get lessons from golf’s top coaches right from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad.
Contact Us: https://rapsodo.com/contact”
3. ShotVision: Launch Monitor App
“ShotVision is the first true golf launch monitor on a mobile device. Using state-of-the-art technology we are able to track and calculate accurate shot metrics like Ball Speed, Club Speed, Carry Distance, Total Distance, Launch Angle, Spin Rate and more.
Join the next revolution in golf and start taking your game to the next level.
iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro Max
INFO ON USING THE APP AND SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
The download and limited usage of ShotVision is free of charge. Learn how to use the app with the Launch Monitor mode for a free experience with limited data points. Get access to all your data and unlock all features with the Pro Subscription available in the app. If you decide to subscribe to the Pro Annual plan you will receive a 7 day free trial, after which you will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app. The Pro Monthly plan does not include a free trial period. The subscription automatically renews if it is not canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiring. It is not possible to cancel an existing subscription. You can disable the automatic renewal function at any time by adjusting your account settings.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. TrackMan Golf Classic
“Unleash potential with the most advanced app in golf. TrackMan is the choice of the world’s top 700+ tour players, thousands of successful coaches, innumerable club fitters and every equipment manufacturer in the industry.
TrackMan has repeatedly been chosen the smartest, easiest and most accurate 3D Club and Ball flight analysis product available. Just imagine the insights you get from reliable data. Every shot captured is instantly available for analysis with dozens of data points mapping the DNA of any player’s swing. Couple that with video, 3D graphics overlays, games and other software features, and you have everything you need to unleash potential.
Please note: You need to connect to a TrackMan radar to use this app.
Here below a selection of some amazing features (supporting TrackMan 4 and TrackMan 3e):
• Combine test – build your own training drills and take them to the range
• Screencast – video record swings with data, then draw, speak and instantly share your analysis
• Optimizer – instant map a swing’s potential and know how to improve it
• Video with 3D overlays – with radar’s internal camera, instantly see data points on top of video (trajectory, path, target line, and face-, attack- and launch angles)
• Compare swings – record and compare swings side by side
• Create reports – instantly share videos, comments and reports with your students
Other noteworthy features:
• Instant tracking of 27 ball flight and club data parameters (see below)
• 2D and 3D ball trajectory
• Normalization of ball flight to no wind conditions with premium ball
• Multiple cameras – get all the angles with up to 6 external cameras
• Target selection directly from the app
• Multiple players (switch easily between multiple users)
• Create custom club names
• Multi session comparison with flexible table
• Sound notification of each capture shot
• The app speaks out the numbers of your choice
• Continue capturing data with screen switched off
• View your session through the app, grouped by player, club or date
You can record the following ball flight and club data parameters:
Low Point, Club Speed, Attack Angle, Club Path, Dynamic Loft, Face Angle, Spin Loft, Face to Path, Swing Plane, Swing Direction, Ball Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Launch Direction, Spin Rate, Spin Axis, Curve, Height, Carry, Side, Landing Angle, Hang Time, Total Distance, Side Total, Last data point”