If you are looking for the Best iPhone List Making App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone List Making App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone List Making App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone List Making App
1. Any.do: To do list & Calendar
“Join over 30 million people who rely on Any.do to organize their life and get more done. “IT’S A MUST HAVE APP” (NYTimes, WSJ, USA Today & Lifehacker). It’s the perfect combo of a task list, calendar, planner & reminders all-in-one app.
THE #1 TO DO LIST & TASK LIST
SYNCS SEAMLESSLY between your mobile, desktop, web, and tablet. Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing
GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time, when you reach a particular location or set recurring reminders so you never miss a thing
WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done, with anyone.
Widget with simple and powerful features to keep your to do list and calendar events always at hand
SIMPLE & POWERFUL CALENDAR OUTLOOK
EASILY VIEW your events and to-do list & Tasks for the day, week & month
SYNC SEAMLESSLY in real-time with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event
ALL-IN-ONE APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
To easily create reminders we added voice entry so you can just speak your mind and we’ll add it to your to do list. For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date. To enhance your productivity we added cross-platform support for recurring reminders, location reminders, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments. To keep your to-do list always up to date, we’ve added a one-of-a-kind daily planner.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Any.do was designed to keep you on top of your to do list and calendar with no hassle. Thanks to the intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can keep yourself organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TASK LIST MANAGEMENT
Looking for more? Add a to do list item straight from your email inbox by forwarding email@example.com. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your tasks.
LIFE ORGANIZER & DAILY PLANNER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool, a reminders app, a daily planner, a family organizer, and overall the simplest and most useful productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
To plan & organize projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what really matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list is also great for shopping at the grocery store. Right there on your to do list is a handy shopping list option that you can share with others. Forgot to buy post-it notes? Want reminders? Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time. You won’t believe how you’ve done shopping or grocery lists before
Auto-Renewable subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged at the cost of the subscription plan you chose:
$9.99 – monthly plan
$26.99 – 6 months plan
$59.99 – 12 months plan with 7 days trial (50% OFF)
You can manage and cancel the auto-renew subscription at any time from the account settings on iTunes (post-purchase), but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed.
*Please note we do not support Family Sharing at the moment.*
2. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
3. MVP List The simple punch list
No fancy options!
How it works:
1. Create a list.
2. Add items quickly.
3. “Check off” items on your list as you shop, buy, complete, etc.
4. Share via email / text, or print it out!
–> Text a grocery list to your husband.
–> Send a “to do” list to your work email.
*Lists are saved for next time.
In-app purchase removes ads.”
4. Taskmator – TaskPaper Client
“◉ “The Best TaskPaper app for iOS” — Macdrifter
◉ “Excellent Task Manager”— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ “Taskmator is really neat and great” —Merlin Mann
◉ “I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS” —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS/ iPadOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS/ iPadOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• Built-In Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Multiple Window, Split View Support for iPadOS.
• System Dark Mode.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• UI elements respond to the cursor on iPadOS when connecting a mouse or trackpad.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using “Go to Project..” feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Export file as PDF.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
• Total 9 app icons available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on twitter (@Taskmator).”
5. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.”