If you are looking for the Best iPhone Microphone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone Microphone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone Microphone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone Microphone App
1. Megaphone: Voice Amplifier
Megaphone instantly transforms your iPhone or iPad into a microphone when you connect it to external speakers. With crystal-clear sound and easy setup, you can make yourself heard in minutes.
Simply connect your iPhone or iPad to external speakers via the headphone jack or lightning port. Then launch Megaphone, start speaking and you’ll hear your voice amplified through the speakers, loud and clear.
If you’re using wireless speakers, upgrade to Megaphone Pro and pair your iPhone or iPad with your speakers over Bluetooth. Once your device is paired, you can stream your voice to the speakers and say your piece.
Whether you’re making a speech at a party or a wedding, or addressing a room of people at work or at school, Megaphone is the easiest way to amplify your voice. No need to hire a microphone or PA system again.
And if you’re using a PC without a microphone, Megaphone is a simple and inexpensive way to add a mic to your PC setup so you can add add voiceover to videos, record podcasts with crystal-clear sound or add commentary to games.
With Megaphone Pro, you can stream your voice to a second iOS device or an Apple TV over Wi- Fi, then connect the second device to external speakers for a truly wireless experience. Simply download the free version of Megaphone on the second device and ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
• Crystal-clear sound quality
• Connect to wired speakers
• Connect to Bluetooth speakers*
• Connect to speakers via AirPlay*
• Stream your voice to a second iOS device over Wi-Fi*
• Stream your voice to an Apple TV*
• Run Megaphone in the background*
• Ad-free usage*
• Dark Mode*
* Requires Megaphone Pro, available via in-app purchase. Apple TV streaming requires Apple TV fourth-generation or later.”
2. Microphone Live
“Use your iPhone as a live microphone! First, plug your iOS device into a stereo system and then, fire up the VonBruno Microphone app. Get everyone’s attention, make announcements, go wireless with Bluetooth and Airplay streaming.
Features you’ll love:
• Easy on off switch
• Swipe up or down to adjust volume
• Backgrounding and lock screen support
• Bluetooth and AirPlay streaming
• Feedback reduction technology
• Choose from different mic patterns”
3. Microphone Voice Recorder-Pro
◆ THIS SOUND STUDIO INCLUDES:
• Various microphones with original sound and specifications
• Up to 10 tracks recording: each sound – its own place
• Notes for lyrics with auto scroll
• Pop Filter for removing unwanted overtones
• Audio signal’s visualization: too loud – red alert
• Volume mixer
• Simple audio editor: fast editing without any other apps
• Real-time pitch changer
• 2x volume booster & amplifier
◆ FEATURES WHICH MAKE THIS APP THE ONE YOU NEED
• Duplication in headphones: you can clearly hear what you’re recording
• Active noise cancellation during recording
• Built-in mic’s record choice: bottom, front or rear
• 3D effect: surround-sound thing
• Demo tracks: try all features
• Unlimited audio recording: only HQ
• iTunes / Files uploads: add any sound from your library
• Saving projects: Coming back to recording anytime
• Informative knowledge base for exploring the various functions of the app
◆ UNDOUBTEDLY COOL AUDIO EFFECTS
• 12 bands equalizer with presets
• Reverb + a bunch of «room» presets
• Pitch & Speed
• Choir effect
• Stereo Expander
Fast and easy way to record, edit and boost audio.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* Subscription Microphone Recorder : Get access to all functions of the application.
* You can turn off the auto-renewal at any time: you’ll find the option to do this change to a different payment plan in the settings of your iTunes and App Store account.
* The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, your account will be automatically charged for the subscription if you will not stop it before the end of the free trial.
* The length of the subscription is 1 month, this subscription is auto-renewing. You can stop the subscription at any moment;
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the and of the current period, and identity the cost of the renewal.
Attention! Before you subscribe please read:
4. MicSwap: Mic Modeler Recorder
“A mobile recording studio for music, podcasting, voiceover, filmmaking and more. Record or import audio, swap microphones for different sounds, change studios, edit, color label, sort, share and store your recordings anywhere.
This free version comes with 3 free mics of 17, and the ability to try then buy others. Subscribe or get MicSwap Pro to use with an external microphone or interface, all mics and studios, unlimited recording and the ability to use it as a plugin with other music apps.like GarageBand, FL Studio, Auria, Cubasis, Multitrack and more etc (Audiobus, IAA, AUv3 compatible).
MicSwap can also transform your iPhone or iPad into a microphone when you connect it to external speakers. If you’re using a computer without a microphone, MicSwap is am easy way to add a mic to your setup so you can add voiceover to videos, record podcasts, add commentary to games and more
Check out our ‘Audio Recording and Mastering Bundle’ which includes MicSwap Pro and AudioMaster Pro.
“If you’re yearning to broaden your sonic palette but don’t happen to have a spare $2K to spend, you’ll like MicSwap Pro a whole lot.” – MacLife
“One of the best recording apps for iOS” – iPadMusic.com
“MicSwap Turns Your iPhone Into Rock And Roll” – TechCrunch
“Like Instagram For Your Voice” – Forbes
“A useful, well-produced app” – Music Radar
• Studio, Mic Modeler & Recorder
• Record, import, change the sound of any audio
• Record in Wav or M4a
• Swap Microphones for different sounds
• Swap Recording Studios
• Adjust the input gain
• Live monitoring
• Color code your recordings
• Much more!
Use standalone, subscribe or purchase MicSwap Pro to use with an external microphone or interface. You can also use MicSwap Pro in tandem with other audio apps. (Audiobus, AU & IAA compatible)
• Record with different mics for different sounds
• 3 Microphones included
• Change the sound of pre-existing audio
• Adjust the gain (input) of any microphone
• Edit / trim recordings
• Enable / disable live monitoring
• AU compatible
• AudioCopy enabled
• Change backgrounds by swapping studio environments
• Color label recordings
• Sort recordings by date, title, duration, mic used, & color
• Descriptions of each mic & studio (Tap ‘S’ or (i) on mic)
• Re-order the microphones. Put your favorites first.
• Share your recordings anywhere
17 MICROPHONES MODELED
• Shure SM7b (Podcasting)
• Rode NTG3 (Boom Mic)
• Shure SM58
• RCA 77
• Sony Lavalier
• Amperite SR80
• Neumann U47
• Neumann U87
• Neumann KM140
• Neumann CMV563
• AKG 414
• AKG C12VR
• Royer Ribbon R121
• Old Timey Radio Mic
• Ribbon Fathead 1
• Ribbon Fathead 2
Also by Future Moments:
MicSwap Video Pro
AudioMaster: For Podcasts And Music
AudioFix: For Videos
Use for Podcasting, Music Creation, Voiceover, Memos, Ideas, Songwriting, Singing, Karaoke, etc
MicSwap is a highly intuitive tool that simulates a real studio environment. It’s a mic locker and recording studio in your pocket. Record and filter new or pre-existing audio. Serious audio engineers, musicians, recording hobbyists, podcasters etc..
For an optimal audio experience, please use headphones.
SHARE & SYNC
iCloud, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, SMS, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Airdrop etc…
WE OFFER 3 SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
*Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
If you choose to subscribe, your subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the selected time and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
5. My Microphone: Voice Amplifier
“My Microphone app lets you use your iOS device as a live microphone! Plug it into a stereo system or connect via Bluetooth and start talking! My Microphone is making it great for use in public speeches, karaoke or anywhere you need to use a microphone.
– Speech to text using Artificial Intelligence
– Single button control
– Automatic recorder for your performance
– Microphone gain control
– 8 sound effects for tweaking your voice
– Karaoke section with the most popular songs in English
6. Pro Microphone: Sing & Record
Make your voice sound louder! Such an awesome tool for rehearsal or singing exercises, for concerts or karaoke parties. Sing and save all of your songs and choose different mics to match your mood! Professional studio microphone which is always with you.
VARIOUS MIC TYPES
– Dynamic, stage, valve, condenser and others;
– Each of them has its own sound effects!
– Detailed information about each mic with its frequency response.
SPEAK, SING, RECORD
– Recordings and loops with multiple slots;
– Your own backing tracks;
– Equalizer and automatic saves;
– Metronome, just not to rush and enjoy it 😉
… And that’s not all! Just check it!
It’s your time to shine and show your hidden talents! Focus everybody’s attention on you with the Pro Microphone.
Terms of Service: https://musicparadise.mobi/tos”