If you are looking for the Best iPhone Money Management App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Money Management App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Money Management App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Money Management App
1. Goodbudget Budget Planner
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget’s web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget’s website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Debt progress report (track your payoff!)
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes…only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you’re on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Pay off debt and manage payments
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 7 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If you’re looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **”
2. Mint: Budget Planner & Tracker
“Experience a fresh way to manage money. Reach your goals with personalized insights, custom budgets, spend tracking, and subscription monitoring—all for free. Easily see your monthly bills, set goals, and build stronger financial habits. Get the #1 personal finance and budgeting app now*.
Mint is the money management app that brings together all of your finances. From balances and budgets to credit health and financial goals, your money essentials are now in one place. Join the 24 million users that trust Mint to help them reach their goals.
ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE APP
Your spending and financial accounts all in one place. See your credit balances and transactions with one tap. Mint gives you a more complete picture of your financial health by bringing everything together: account balances, monthly expenses, spending, your free credit score, net worth, and more. Connect your cash, credit cards, loans, investments, and more.
MONITOR YOUR CASH FLOW
Mint helps track your transactions, budgets, expenses, and subscriptions. We bring together all your numbers to show your net worth and spending trends. Get alerted when you’re close to going over budget and before you overdraft from an account. We’ll notify you when subscription prices go up and uncover old ones you don’t use.
SPEND SMARTER AND SAVE MORE WITH PERSONALIZED MINTSIGHTS™
Find new ways to make your money go further. Mintsights will take a deep dive into your accounts and uncover new ways to make every dollar count. Plus, get convenient alerts that keep you on top of your budgeting, spending, account balances, credit score, and more. Use our money tracker to get a quick view of your financial health.
BETTER BUDGETING AND EXPENSE MONITORING
Make every dollar count with our budgeting feature. Get a smart budget based on your spending on day 1. Mint provides budgeting tips and advice to help you save for your goals. We’ll work with you to create budgets that are effective. Plus, keep tabs on your balances with our budget tracker.
MANAGE AND TRACK BILLS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Track bills right alongside your account balances. Our bill tracker makes it easy to manage your recurring expenses, helping you keep tabs on your debt. Plus, get bill reminders so you can put an end to late fees. Expense tracking can help you reach your goals sooner.
TRACK YOUR IRS TAX REFUND
Check your refund status and date estimate in Mint when you file with TurboTax. We’ll notify you when it arrives in your account.
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
Set custom financial goals in our budgeting app and get actionable tips tailored to you. With our money management advice, you can see and celebrate your progress. We’ll help you make the most of your money.
GET YOUR FREE CREDIT SCORE & CREDIT REPORT
See your free credit score & credit report whenever you sign in. Get fraud and identity alerts and updates to your score in one money management app.
REFINANCE FASTER AND GET MONEY SAVING OFFERS
Apply for a refinancing loan in Mint. We’ll prefill your app with your Mint data, so you can lock in an accurate rate in just 8 minutes. Plus, get exclusive money-saving offers from our partners. This includes credit cards, investments, loans, and more.
Protecting your data is our top priority. We’re serious about keeping your account safe and are constantly improving our security measures. See more here: https://www.mint.com/how-mint-works/security#toc
*based on all-time app downloads
FROM INTUIT INC.
Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that include TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™, and ProConnect™.
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://security.intuit.com/index.php/privacy
By installing or using Mint, you agree to our Terms: https://www.mint.com/terms.
Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.”
3. Money – Budget & Finance
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it’s right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Multiple transactions edit
• Two different views to keep track on your transactions
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you – unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Share and maintain accounts with others
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or 24-hours prior to the end of free trial period or scheduled service renewal. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24-hours before their scheduled renewal. Users can Manage Subscriptions, and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s Apple ID Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.”
4. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Household account management is complicated. But we make it simple by simplifying the things that are complex. The default settings will get you started, and once you get used to it, you can alter the settings according to your needs with the highly flexible and customizable functions available.
– Super easy and simple to enter data anytime, anywhere.
– View your spending tendencies graphically.
– View statistics by simply entering the data.
– Search and calculator functions.
– Set up sub-categories and main categories as necessary.
– Manage all your accounts at once.
– Use multiple currencies.
– Check weekly, monthly, and annual statistics.
– Use the calendar view.
– Use budget planning features to plan weekly, monthly, and annual budgets.
– Change the start date of the month.
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient account management. Automatic double entry bookkeeping.
※ PC manager function
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
※ Budget management function
You can manage your budget. It shows your budget and expenditures on a graph so you can compare a number of your expenditures against your budget quickly.
※ Credit Card / Debit Card management function
When entering a future payment date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding balance on the accounts page. You can connect your debit card to your accounts so that expenses are automatically recorded under a specific account.
You can specify the desired time lapse before the app requests a passcode.
※ Automatic money transfer and frequency functions
You can set up automatic money transfers between your accounts and configure the frequency of those transfers.
※ Sort expenses by the recipient
You can sort your expenses by the recipient and view this information graphically.
※ Payment Profiles
You can easily enter frequent expenditures by creating payment profiles.
※ Backup / Restore
You can backup and restore your data via email, iTunes and iCloud.
※ Multiple currency support – you can have individual entries in multiple currencies, and configure each account to calculate the total balance in your desired currency.
In Full Version. (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id564730202?mt=8)
Manage from PC is available.
There are no Ads.
There is no limit the accounts.
(In the lite version, 10 accounts is available.)”
5. Wealthfront: Save and Invest
“AUTOMATE YOUR INVESTMENTS
Answer a few questions, and we’ll recommend a diversified and automated portfolio that’s personalized for you. We’ll handle the trades, reinvest your dividends, and work to lower your taxes automatically.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PORTFOLIO
Start with our Classic portfolio or our Socially Responsible portfolio, built for positive impact investing. You can edit your investments or allocations at any time. Explore hundreds of funds across categories like social responsibility, clean energy, healthcare, tech, cannabis, and even crypto.
TURN CASH INTO WEALTH
Banking features make it easy to spend, save and organize your cash. And with direct deposit, we can split your paycheck and move money for you automatically. Take care of everyday cash needs with mobile checks, bill-pay, and thousands of free ATMs nationwide. In addition to free unlimited transfers, we never charge overdraft fees or account fees of any kind.
BORROW EASILY AT A LOW RATE
Get cash quickly with a Portfolio Line of Credit without the hassle of an application or credit check. Borrow what you need without selling investments or disrupting your long-term goals.
YOUR WEALTH IN ONE PLACE
Get a big-picture view of your finances and make sure you’re on track now and into retirement. Say goodbye to multiple apps, and take the guesswork out of building wealth.
The clean energy chart is not based on client performance and is solely provided for illustrative purposes and is not a solicitation or recommendation.
Cash Account is offered by Wealthfront Brokerage LLC (“Wealthfront Brokerage”), a member of FINRA/SIPC. Neither Wealthfront Brokerage nor any of its affiliates are a bank, and Cash Account is not a checking or savings account. We convey funds to partner banks who accept and maintain deposits, provide the interest rate, and provide FDIC insurance.
We’ve partnered with Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, to bring you checking features. Checking features for the Cash Account are subject to identity verification by Green Dot Bank. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Wealthfront products and services are not provided by Green Dot Bank. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2021 Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved.
Other fees apply to the checking features. Fee-free ATM access applies to in-network ATMs only. For out-of-network ATMs and bank tellers a $2.50 fee will apply, plus any additional fee that the owner or bank may charge. Other eligibility requirements for mobile check deposit and to send a check may apply. See the Deposit Account Agreement for details.
Investment management and advisory services are provided by Wealthfront Advisers LLC (“Wealthfront Advisers”), an SEC registered investment adviser.
Nothing in this communication should be construed as tax advice, a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any security. Links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and are not intended to imply that Wealthfront Advisers or its affiliates endorses, sponsors, promotes and/or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated otherwise.
All investing involves risk, including possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. See our Full Disclosure for important details.
Wealthfront Advisers and Wealthfront Brokerage are wholly owned subsidiaries of Wealthfront Corporation.
© 2021 Wealthfront Corporation. All rights reserved.”