If you are looking for the Best iPhone Music Editing App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Music Editing App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Music Editing App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Music Editing App
1. EZAudioCut – Audio Editor Lite
“EZAudioCut is a audio record and audio editor app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
With EZAudioCut you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with . You can also add audio effects like pitch, reverb, gain.
You can insert the recording indefinitely, and also it can be used as a recording pen , you can easily intercept and merge audio, add sound processing, support the removal of the clip operation, heavy Do, support ultra-high precision editing audio, editing audio, support real-time pre-listening effect.
HIGH PRECISION EDIT
Support high-precision zoom to clip audio, cut, undo, redo at any time.
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE FORMATS
Via of media file support import and export. (m4a,aac,mp2,mp3,wav,aif,mov,mp4 etc).
A variety of sound quality export to meet different needs.
Recording automatically after call.
Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
Reverb，Chorus，Gain，Time Stretch，Pitch to Audio.
Recurrent Neural Network Noise Reduction.
BLUETOOTH DEVICE SUPPORT
Support AirPods and other Bluetooth headset to play and recording.
Share audio or video by Email, Messages, WiFi, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
VIA AUDIO SOURCE SUPPORT
Easy Audio Cut is an easy & simple recording and audio editing tools, you can insert the recording indefinitely, and also it can be used as a recording pen , you can easily intercept and merge audio, add sound processing, support the removal of the clip operation, heavy Do, support ultra-high precision editing audio, editing audio, support real-time pre-listening effect.
Easy Audio Cut support the recording to add reverb effects, chorus effects, whether you record guitar playing or piano solo, or classroom lectures, poetry recitation, oral practice, give you a high quality recording.
When you have some flaws in recording, it does not matter, you only need to cut off the defective part, record the the little.
If you want to create your own personality ringtones, just need to import music to the phone, Easy Audio Cut help you accurately clip your unique ringtones.
Easy Audio Cut support the reverb effect, make your singing is not dry, support multiple scenes preset reverb, like a concert like Live effect.
Easy Audio Cut supports variable-speed playback and variable-speed (Time Stretch) export, pitch-shift playback, Pitch-derived audio, infinitely variable speed, and infinitely variable pitch.
When you want the phone as a voice recorder, you only need to use the recorder mode to lock the recording.
After the recording process to answer the call, Easy Audio Cut will automatically resume recording, no need to restart the recording.
1. Support import file from the other App to Easy Audio Cut audio library.
2. Support import file from the iTunes audio library and iCloud Driver.
3. Support audio Edit, the effect of real-time preview function, pre-listening process to dynamically adjust the effect of the parameters.
4. Support the recorder mode, support the lock recording, recording process automatically resume after the recording, recording pause function, the recorder to add the effect of the function.
5. Support Wifi LAN share audio, SMS sharing, E-mail sharing, and third-party software ( Twitter，WeChat, etc.) to share (AirDrop).
6. Support from iCloud import audio editing and export audio to iCloud.
7. Support a variety of formats audio into the easy to cut audio library (m4a, aac, aiff, wav mp3, mp2, ALAC, etc).
8. Support export m4a, mp3, aac, wav, aiff , etc, format to share.
9. Support volume adjustment(volume gain).
10.Supports stepless speed change from 0.5x to 3x, supports audio transposition, and supports 0.5x to 2x linear transposition.
12. Support watches disconnect the phone connection, offline recording, audio import clips.
13. Support watch record in background.”
2. FilmoraGo-Video Editor & Maker
“FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
– Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
– Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
– Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
– Rotate video clips in any degrees.
– Playback your clips in reverse.
– Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
– Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
– Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
– Record your own voice-overs.
– Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
– Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
– Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
– PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
– Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
– The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
– AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
– Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
– Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
– Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
– Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
– With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
– Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
– No export watermark or logo roll.
– Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
– Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
– Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
– You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
3. Hokusai Audio Editor
“Hokusai is a multitrack audio editor for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Record or import a track, and make it sound the way you want it to: not just trimming the ends, but full cut, copy, paste and delete, and a suite of filters and special effects available.
“Beautiful clutter-free interface” — TouchProducer.com
“Hokusai will convince you that audio was meant to be edited with a touch screen — it’s just so natural within this app that you’ll find yourself consistently coming back to it.” — iOS Music And You
Edit many tracks side-by-side, mix them together, and export to Wave or MP4 format — then transfer them to your computer, send them to another app on your device, or upload to cloud services.
Hokusai is streamlined to give you a clean, clear view of your tracks. Use the familiar pinch and swipe gestures to zoom right in and fiddle with fine detail, or step back to see the big picture. Select pieces of audio. Live “scrubbing” means you can hear the sound under your fingertip as you make your adjustments. And you needn’t fear a bad edit with our full undo/redo support — even after closing your project.
Hokusai comes free with a set of useful tools such as fade in/out, normalise volume levels, reverse time, and basic synthesis. If you need more power, you can upgrade from inside the app to add new tools and effects, including: Per-track volume/mute/panning, selecting across multiple tracks at once, presets and favourites, grain synthesis, noise gating, time-stretching, pitch-bending, echo, reverb, modulation (AM & FM), resonance, distortion, grunge, vocal levelling, monster voice, high/low/band-pass/notch-cut filter and more — many of which can be previewed live.”
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. WavePad Music and Audio Editor
“WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service: