If you are looking for the Best iPhone Ocr App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone Ocr App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone Ocr App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone Ocr App
1. Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner & OCR
“Adobe Scan is free to download and turns your mobile device into a powerful scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) and allows you to create, save, and organize your paper documents as a digital file.
Scan anything — receipts, notes, ID cards, recipes, photos, business cards, whiteboards — and turn them into PDF or JPEG files you can work with on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan any document and convert to PDF or photo.
• Save and organize your important documents so they are easy to find.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, resize, and adjust color.
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, ID cards, health documents, and business cards and organize into custom folders so they are easy to access and find.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed. You can even highlight expenses on tax receipts with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don’t have to.
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Turn your scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text for reuse through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
DO MORE WITH ACROBAT
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign documents.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content to work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file formats to repurpose or reformat your documents.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the free mobile scanner to convert important photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files to help you stay organized. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree”
2. Business Card Reader
Recommended by The New York Times, CNN, The Telegraph, Computer Business Review, Macworld.
Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your iPhone and iPad. The recognized data can be saved in either your device contacts or the app digital storage.
• QUICK AND ACCURATE SCANNING
ABBYYs optical character recognition technology provides quick & accurate recognition of all contact information: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
• AUTO-CLICK PHOTO FEATURE
Automatically focuses on the business card, detects its edges, crops any extraneous background & captures an image of the card all by itself.
• EASY CHECK OF RECOGNIZED DATA
The app highlights “unusual” characters with blue color and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm the output of the app.
• APPLE WATCH APP. You won’t need to reach for your iPhone or iPad to remember somebody’s name. View contacts and make phone calls right from BCR on your Apple Watch!
• AUTOMATIC NORMALIZATION OF PHONE AND EXTENTION NUMBERS
BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
• AUTOCOMPLETION OF ADDRESSES
BCR corrects any typos and fills in the missing address fields so you can easily find it on the map.
• SYNC AND AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL BACKUPS
Sync card data across platforms to make database updated and accessible from all your devices on ABBYYBCR.COM. Automatic and manual backups to archive and restore to another device.
• Export contacts to Salesforce Leads (premium account required). BCR can export business cards to Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions of SF license. Professional Edition does not allow BCR export.
• Set up voice commands in Siri Shortcuts app to open business cards by voicing the name of the owner.
• Spotlight Search to find business cards from BCR
• Export business cards to MS Excel in .CSV format.
• Smart Facebook and LinkedIn search: connect social media account to the business card and auto upload photo of contact from Facebook.
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contacts.
• Exchange digitally and forward recognized contacts via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Share your contacts using QR code.
• Support 25 languages including recognition of multilingual cards.
– Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
– Portuguese (Portugal)
– Portuguese (Brazil)
The free version provides 10 card recognition. Enable Premium to get unlimited functionality:
• Unlimited business card recognition
• Export to Excel
• Automatic backup
• No ads
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription allows using all functions of this app. Subscription length periods: 1 month with 7 days free trial, and 1 year. The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Looking forward to your feedback on the App Store!”
3. CamScanner + | OCR Scanner
* Over 200,000 new registrations per day
* App Store Best of 2014
* CamScanner, 50 Best iPhone Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
—-Paid App Features—-
* All features that the free version has
* Recognize and extract texts from a single page
* Larger cloud space of 400M (200M for free version)
* Export PDFs without watermark “Scanned by CamScanner”
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly fax docs to over 30 countries from the app.
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you.
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. + 10G cloud space
4. + 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, One Drive and etc.
7. Batch download PDF files through web application of CS
8. Import PDF to Camscanner for editing
9. Scan academic questions to make practice tests for study
10. High Standard ID Scan
Payment models for Premium subscription:
• Monthly Subscription: $4.99 per month,
• Yearly Subscription: $35.99 for 1st year and $49.99/year starting from the next year,
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard – Business Card Reader
CamDictionary – Snap Translator”
4. Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
Join the beta program at this link to get an early preview of the next version of Microsoft Lens and help make it better by providing us feedback: https://testflight.apple.com/join/aRahHf00″
5. SwiftScan – Document Scanner
“SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SWIFTSCAN FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
— CONTACT & SUPPORT —
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
— LEGAL —
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
6. Text Scanner (OCR)
Here OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is used to recognize text on image.
Contact me if your language is missing to support.
Features of Text Scanner:
* Extract any Text/Words On Image.
* Multi image scan – text extraction in background.
* Recognize text from image supports 92 languages.
* Copy – Text on Screen, using screenshot image
* Crop image before OCR.
* Edit & Share OCR result.
* Get translations in over 100 languages.
* Recent Scan history.
* Organize scans inside folder.
* Sort scans by date descending or ascending order.
* Share extension to share image to extract text.
* Multiple column selection on text of image.
Please send mail if you find any bugs , issues or want any feature.
Unlimited Scans Monthly
No ads upto 50 scans per day.
for one month period.
monthly 7.99 $
Unlimited Scans Yearly
No ads upto 50 scans per day.
for one year period.
yearly 60.99 $.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal as per existing plan rate within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:https://appsitesua.appspot.com/textscannerios/termsofuse”