If you are looking for the Best iPhone Options App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone Options App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone Options App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone Options App
1. CARROT Weather: Alerts & Radar
** Featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing With Personality
Choose one of five personalities for CARROT, from the straitlaced “professional” to the profanity-laden “overkill.” You’ll actually be looking forward to a torrential downpour just to see what your weather robot has in store for you!
Accurate & Detailed
CARROT’s super accurate weather data gives you lightning-quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. And the easy-to-read details screens are just dripping with with meteorological goodness.
Your personal information, including your location data, will never be sold to third parties.
More Than A Weather App
Follow clues to track down 100+ secret locations. Unlock 60+ achievements. Film your own TV-news-style weather report videos. Or use Augmented Reality Mode to bring CARROT right into your living room.
Join Premium Club to unlock:
– More weather data sources, including Dark Sky, AccuWeather, and Tomorrow.io
– Notifications, including precipitation, weather alerts, and lightning strikes (where available)
– Home Screen widgets
– Apple Watch complications and background updates
– Weather maps with forecast radar, individual radar stations, and many different layers (where available)
– Customization of the entire user interface
– And so much more!
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
CARROT Weather uses auto-renewing subscriptions.
Premium provides additional features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications.
Premium Ultra includes all the features of Premium, plus rain, lightning, and storm cell notifications (where available), a weather maps widget, and quick data source switching.
Premium Family includes all the features of Premium Ultra, with the added benefit of being shareable with up to five family members via Apple’s Family Sharing service.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
2. Cs: Music Player
• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required. Completely ad-free.
• Organize your library your way with more sorting and display options than the default player. Customize your view preferences for each view and tab. Get deeper into your songs with track details, metadata and tagged lyrics.
• Pin your favorite playlists, albums, to create convenient shortcuts. Pinned playlist or albums, etc. will always appear at the top of any list they are included in.
• Take playlists to the next level with advanced functions. Search for songs within a playlist, group tracks into artists or albums, and randomize tracks (including by album and grouping).
• Gorgeous player that changes color based on album artwork. Controls are visible, and conveniently placed: easily love and rate songs or toggle shuffle with just a tap.
Cs requires Music.app remain installed.”
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
4. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at email@example.com.”
5. Options : Stock Option Center
“Provides advanced Unusual Options Activities Monitor and Scanner, Live Scanning of Big Money Options, Options Price Alert, fast Live Portfolio tracking with in-depth options support, handy tools to draw powerful Payoff diagrams of your well planned options strategies and calculate the profit & loss, Live Options Chain, Options Greeks, IV, Put-Call Parity, etc calculated in Real-Time for Each options strike, Options Volume, OI, Max Pain Charts in various styles, and many more.
Options Pro is the BEST Options app and helps you trade options like an expert, e.g. helps you become fully aware of the Implied Volatility, watch the Open Interest, Daily Volume Strikes Patterns in different strikes, observe the subtle difference of the spreads between bid and ask to find out the best strike you want to trade on! Trade on the Options Expiration day with Max Pains; Track Options and Stocks in multiple Watch-lists, Check Real-Time Advanced Stock Quote; Study Advanced Stock Chart, Sync strategies and watch-lists among multiple devices; Share easily on Facebook / Twitter.
Watch the market wisely, Plan well, and Trade smart with Options Pro. Anytime, anywhere, even build the strategy & explore the Payoff Diagram without internet connection!
ADVANCED OPTIONS DATA
■ Options Flow Grid
■ Unusual Options Volume Scanner
■ Unusual OI Scanner
■ Live Scan of Big Money Options Activities
■ Top IV Scanner & IV Chart
■ Options Price Chart & Alert
■ Options Chain
■ Index Options supported
■ Extensive Options Greeks, IV, Put-Call Parity in Real-Time for EVERY strike
■ Options Volume, OI, Max Pain Chart
■ Daily Open Interest & Maximum Pain calculation
■ Visualized presentation in Grouped, Mixed & Stacked chart style
OPTIONS STRATEGY TEMPLATES
■ Covered Call
■ Call / Put Spread
■ Calendar / Time Spread
■ Diagonal Spread
■ Iron Condor
■ Protective Collar
■ and ANY Customized strategies
■ No Limitation of how many legs / positions you want to use for a customized strategy
STRATEGY & RESEARCH
■ Automatically saved strategy
■ Options priced using Black-Scholes model
■ Interactive Payoff Diagram
■ Live Portfolio tracking & instant reporting
■ Track options & stocks in multiple watch-lists
■ Live Advanced Stock Quote
■ Advanced Stock Chart
■ Personalized Research Notes with sentiment
■ Build options strategy & draw Payoff Diagram Offline
■ Easy sharing to Facebook, Twitter
■ Sync strategies, watch-lists, portfolios on multiple devices
Watch the market through visualized market information and visualize your risk / reward of the option strategy. View uniquely designed Options Volume, OI, & Max Pain Charts. Draw and visualize the payoff of options strategy using the Black-Scholes model to price options. The Interactive Payoff Diagram clearly presents how time decay impacts strategies. Adjust the IV Slider & Date Slider to watch the impact and evaluate your strategy thoroughly.
Advanced / Pro Plan with Unusual Options Volume & OI Scanning, Big Money Options Scanning, Options Price Chart & Alert, Greeks, etc
– Auto-renewable subscription is optional
– Length: Monthly / Annually
– Price: USD 29.99 / 64.99 / 299.99 / 599.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Term of Use http://www.mobileinteractive.com/term-of-use/
6. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
7. StopTheMadness Mobile
“StopTheMadness is a Safari extension that stops web sites from making your browser harder to use. And it protects your privacy on the web. StopTheMadness is not an ad blocker: it offers unique features not available from ad blockers or any other apps. StopTheMadness is one of a kind!
Many web sites deliberately disable user interface features in Safari that you normally expect to work. StopTheMadness re-enables those features for you in Safari:
• opening contextual menus
• selecting, copying, cutting, and pasting of text
• drag and drop
• AutoFill/autocomplete of passwords, emails, etc.
StopTheMadness also protects your privacy on the web:
• Stops Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)! Automatically loads the original “canonical” web site page instead of Google AMP.
• Removes tracking tags such as utm_source, gclid, and fbclid from the end of URLs.
• Stops clickjacking in Google Search, Gmail, Facebook, and DuckDuckGo.
• Stops hyperlink auditing (anchor “ping”).
• Stops tracking beacons (Navigator.sendBeacon).
• Stops sites from using the Page Visibility API to know when a tab is visible on your screen.
• Stops URL shorteners. Checks the links you click in Safari for well-known link shorteners — bit.ly, tinyurl.com, l.facebook.com, t.co, etc. — and loads the unshortened destination URL instead of the shortened URL. This occurs without setting any cookies or other site data, so you can’t be tracked by your click.
• Stop video autoplay. This works even on sites where the browser doesn’t stop autoplay. You can also stop sites in Safari from pausing your audio in a background app.
• Show video controls. Use Picture-in-Picture from Safari on sites that don’t normally support it!
• Hides the annoying popup banners prompting you to get the app on Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit, Tumblr, and Instagram!
• Enable pinch-to-zoom on sites that prevent it, such as old reddit.
• Stops “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” alerts. Close your tabs without getting stopped by the site!
• Force external links to open in the current tab instead of a new tab. Remove target=”_blank” from links so that they no longer automatically create a new tab.
• Force external links to open in a new tab instead of the current tab. This is great if you’re scrolling through a list of links and want to open each one in a new tab.
• Force images to the front. Bypass the transparent overlay on sites that prevents you from dragging and opening the contextual menu on images.
• Warns when you paste or type beyond the maximum length in a password field or other text field. Stops you from accidentally losing characters!
StopTheMadness is made by indie developer Jeff Johnson. The support link has documentation and my email address.”
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.