If you are looking for the Best iPhone Panorama App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Panorama App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Panorama App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Panorama App
1. DMD Panorama
“Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard…
…along many other things:
– use the Ultra Wide lens on newest phones to capture panoramas with floors and ceilings
– get fantastic resolution with HD upgrade, up to 100MP panoramas
– discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
– create breath-taking panoramas with 3 different Exposure settings,
– follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
– edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
– view your panoramas with our interactive 3d viewer.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
– selfie panorama mode unlocks after you capture and save 10 regular panoramas
– our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
– we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
– in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices – with the same AppleID,
– your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
For spherical capture, get theVRkit app.
For 360 tours, get 360visit app.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Panorama 360 & Virtual Tours
Panorama 360 gives you:
• Capture panoramas blazing fast
• The app will stitch them in less than a second
• Instantly view the panorama on a 360-degree viewer
• Panorama 360 also supports Google’s Photosphere/Street View capture photos
• View your iPhone camera app panoramas in the 360-degree viewer as well
• Upload your panoramas and share it with your friends, family or business
• Embed panoramas in your website or blog
• Watch a collection of 360-degree videos
HD+ Capture (InApp Purchase)
With HD+ capture, you can capture high definition panoramas. That is absolutely stunning and crisp. With our stunning fast stitching algorithm, the capture and stitching happen so fast that it is instantly available to viewed or shared. Tired how long StreetView camera takes it to stitch panoramas try us for a change and see the difference
Ever wished to view your iPhone camera captured panoramas in the true way they should be enjoyed. Import your photos through our gallery and instantly view them on the 360-degree viewer. With one more tap and you can share it with the entire world.
P360 For Business (Monthly & Yearly Subscription)
– All current and future In-app purchases are free during the subscription period
– Add custom logos to panoramas you embed
– No ads
– Priority customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to P360 For Business will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. By subscribing to P360 Professional you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found in https://teliportme.com/tos)
If you have any queries or concerns, feel free to contact us on email@example.com”
“Panorama is a Camera app alternative for photo stitching that avoids curvature of horizontal edges in photos. (See first screenshot for an illustration.) An additional feature not available in the Camera app:
Panorama enables the creation of rectangular panoramas:
The ‘Build View’ provides a stitcher for an arbitrary set of photos that have overlapping regions for horizontal or vertical stitching (For vertical select ‘Build Vertical’ to rotate input by 90º left and then result by 90º right, since the stitcher only stitches left to right).
A rectangular panorama is vertical & horizontal stitching combined. (See the third video preview titled ‘Rectangular Panorama’ for an example.)
In this way you can build two vertically registered panoramas, and then use those to build a horizontally registered panorama (or vice verse): as long as you are careful the photos are aligned for registration.
The camera view provides an overlay view of the previous photo taken so that the next photo can be properly aligned with the previous photo. This is important for proper registration when stitching the photos together.
You can create vertical panoramas also: to do this you need first TURN ON the option to ‘lock orientation’ in the Settings view.
Then the camera guide works as expected for taking your photos for a vertical panorama: In other words you need to prevent the camera view from taking photos in landscape mode. Then the registration guide will appear at the BOTTOM of the view, as opposed to the left side.
• Use the integrated image editor, in the options menu for all panoramas in the gallery. Enhance, add text, crop and more.
Image editing options: Enhance (Hi-Def, Illuminate, Color Fix), crop, rotate, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, draw, text, redeye, whiten, blemish and meme.
• Build custom panoramas or creatively blend images into photo montages from the camera roll of Photos using the Build pane.
• Use the Build pane to merge two or more vertical overlapping panoramas to easily create 2×2 or 3×3 rectangular panoramas.
• Shoot a scene and save the photos into the gallery for merging later if you prefer. This allows you to save time and battery during a shoot.
• Undo and redo a panorama in the gallery to try different settings or options, such as exposure matching or merge quality.
• High resolution of the 2 and 3 image stitchers essentially doubles and triples your camera’s field of view.
• As you shoot pictures they are collected into a sliding pocket drawer, so you can review what you shot at any time, and delete to retake photos.
• Use the “film roll” button in the camera pane to save all the photos currently in the drawer to the gallery, without merging them.
• If you cancel the current merge, you can always resume it anytime from the gallery.
• Panoramas are saved to the gallery automatically when completed, and optionally also to the Photos library.
• In the gallery any saved panorama can be resumed.
• You can undo panoramas, separating them into a film roll of the original photos. Originals can always be saved to the Photos library.
• Export and manually preprocess the photos in your photo shoot in any other image editor, then reload from the Photos library and stitch them together in the Build pane.
• Adds location data to your panoramas so you remember exactly where you shot them. View the location where the panorama was made on a map in the gallery.
• In the gallery you can always undo and then redo a stitch, say for experimenting with different options or image editing.
• Time consuming stitching can be deferred by saving your photo shoots in the gallery.
• Run in the background as you use your device with other apps or put the screen to sleep with the hold button. You’ll be notified when the stitch is done.
• The photo alignment guide ensures you properly align your photos for the best stitching results, and facilitates acquiring photos for the Mac version of Panorama.”
5. Unsquared For Instagram
With unsquared, you will be able to post panoramic pictures in full size on Instagram without having to squeeze them in a single square frame.
Unsquare your picture in two simple steps:
– Take a picture from the app or choose one from your library,
– Set the number of pieces you want to split your picture into and adjust the cropping window accordingly.
Once you’re done, the picture is divided and the pieces are saved to your library.
You can then go on Instagram and share all of them in a single post using the Slideshow feature.
Check out and get inspired by our creations on Instagram @unsqrd, all created exclusively with unsquared! #unsqrd #unsquared”