If you are looking for the Best iPhone Ping App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Ping App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Ping App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Ping App
1. “iNetTools – Ping,DNS,Port Scan”
“iNetTools is a suite of network diagnose tools on iPhone and iPad. It provides essential tools such as Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan. Supported features include:
– Universal App supporting both iPhone and iPad. Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
– Tools include: Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan.
– Support Server List for frequently used servers.
– Support Recent Tasks for recent executed tasks.
With its simple interfaces, iNetTools provides the easiest way to diagnose your network problems on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iNetTools/iNetTools_overview.php.”
2. ManageEngine Ping Tool
“ManageEngine Ping Tool for iPhone offers network monitoring capability from your mobile. You can get the complete view of what is happening across your LAN and Websites.
This mobile version of ManageEngine Ping Tool monitors availability of the servers, desktop machines, network devices such as routers, switches and monitors performance of websites across the internet.
* Monitors the availability of the servers, routers, switches in a LAN environment using Ping
* Gives minimum/ maximum/ average trip time and TTL of packet from a device.
* Check the availability of websites.
* Traceroute websites and servers.
* DNS Lookup shows DNS records of website.
* View response time of website in a elegant graphical view.
* View SSL certificate details
* Port Scan gives open TCP ports in a server
* Get Whois details of domains
* Remembers Host list information, so that you can avoid frequent entering of host details.
* Shows the availability of saved servers in Host list.
* Create PDF reports”
3. Network Ping Lite
“Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 – 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
– Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
– Telnet to any port
– Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
– Ping a single IP address
– Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
– Port scanner
– Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
– Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
– Display the iPhone IP address”
4. Ping – network utility
– supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
– TTL, time-out, send interval and packet size are configurable
– library with favourite hosts
– absolutely free, no ADs”