If you are looking for the Best iPhone Pomodoro App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Pomodoro App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Pomodoro App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Pomodoro App
1. Be Focused Pro – Focus Timer
“Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
– Start, pause, or skip intervals
– Auto-start the next timer (option)
– Customize the timer settings to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
– Manage your tasks
– Specify different timer settings for different tasks
– Add notes, tags and due dates to tasks
– Use filters by tags and due dates to keep focussed on the most important tasks
– Estimate the number of intervals required to complete a task and track the estimation error
– View and manage completed intervals
– Export data to a CSV file
– Customize reports for fast and easy goal tracking
– Ability to paste a task list from other apps
– Global hotkeys to start or stop the timer from any app
– Optional chronometer ticking sound
– Customizable frequency of the chronometer sound
– Wide range of alarm sounds
– Ability to adjust alarm and chronometer volumes
– Launch at startup (option)
– Dark and Light mode support
– Optimized for Mac with M1
– Integration with Focus Matrix to manage tasks using Eisenhower’s urgent/important principle*
– Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac**
– Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Integration with Focus Matrix requires the Pro version of Focus Matrix, sold separately.
** Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.”
2. Focus Keeper – Time Management
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you’re struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
– Focus Keeper’s three auto-renewing subscription options are $0.99 monthly or $5.99 annually
– These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
– You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
– Alternatively, there is a “Manage Subscription” menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786
3. Focus To-Do: Focus Timer&Tasks
It brings Pomodoro Technique and To Do List into one place, you can capture and organize tasks into your todo lists, start focus timer and focus on work & study, set reminders for important tasks and errands, check the time spent at work.
It’s the ultimate app for managing Tasks, Reminders, Lists, Calendar events, Grocery lists, checklist, helping you focus on work & study and tracking your working hours.
Focus To-Do syncs between your phone and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
How it works:
1. Pick a task you need to accomplish.
2. Set a timer for 25 minutes, keep focused and start working.
3. When the pomodoro timer rings, take a 5 minute break.
– Pomodoro Timer：Stay focused and get more things done.
Pause and resume Pomodoro
Customizable pomodoro/breaks lengths
Notification before the end of a Pomodoro
Support for short and long breaks
Skip a break after the end of a Pomodoro
– Tasks Management: Task Organizer, Schedule Planner, Reminder, Habit Tracker, Time Tracker
Tasks and projects: Organise your day with Focus To-Do and complete your to do, study, work, homework or housework you need to get done.
Recurring tasks: Build lasting habits with powerful recurring due dates like “Every Monday”.
Reminders: Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important things ever again, you can set up recurring due dates to remind you each and every time.
Sub-tasks: Break down your task into smaller, actionable items or add a checklist .
Task Priority: Highlight your day’s most important To-Do with color-coded priority levels.
Estimated Pomodoro Number: Estimate the workload or set a goal.
Note: Record more detailed about the task.
– Report: Detailed statistics of your time distribution, tasks completed.
Support the calculation of the total time of Focus Time.
Gantt Chart of the Focus Time.
Statistics on completed To Do.
Statistics on time distribution of project.
Trend chart of the completed To Do and the focus time.
– All-Platform synchronization: View and manage your goals wherever you are for better goal achieving.
Support seamless synchronization within iPhone、Mac、iPad、Apple Watch and other major platforms.
– Various Reminding:
Focus Timer finished alarm, vibration reminding.
Various white noise to help you focus on work & study.
– Daily/Weekly/Monthly Report
View all of your tracked time in a calendar view.
– Support prevention of screen lock:
Check the pomodoro time left by keeping the screen on.
Contact Us: email@example.com, reply within 24 hours.
Pomodoro ™ and Pomodoro Technique ® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Users have been focused on our app for 200 million hours, join us and we help you to be focused and increase your productivity, reduce procrastination and anxiety.”
4. MinimaList- To Do List &Widget
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
– Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
– Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
– Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
– Reminders: time and location based reminders
– Auto-snooze: you can set a reminder auto snooze three times ( you can change this in more iotion)
– Pomodoro Timer: focus with amazing sounds
– Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
– Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices (iPhone、iPad、Mac)
– TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
– Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
– Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
– Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
– Supports iPhone iPad and Mac
– Continuous Reminder (Notification action, force touch on your notification – where you snooze a reminder)
– Url Scheme supports: to create a task: minimalist://x-callback-url/create?list=valueList&content=valueContent&date=yyyy-mm-dd&time=HH:mm&x-success=valueCallback
to open a list: minimalist://x-callback-url/open?list=valueList
(valueList is the name of the list, valueContent is the task content, valueList and valueContent must be url encoded first,valueCallback is the callback app’s url scheme name)
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable”