If you are looking for the Best iPhone Projector App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Projector App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Projector App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Projector App
1. Air Projector: Photo Slideshow
“Wirelessly project photos directly over WiFi to a standard web browser, in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Launch Air Projector.
STEP 2: Enter the URL in the web browser.
STEP 3: Pick a photo and it appears in the browser.
NO DONGLES, CLOUD SERVICES, OR PLUG-INS
Air Projector Free projects your recent photos wirelessly from your iPhone or iPod Touch to a web browser connected on the same local network. Works with Mac, PC, another iOS device, etc. No additional client software is required.
* Great for classroom or boardroom presentations
* Or sharing your photos with the whole family
* No AppleTV or other proprietary hardware or software needed!
Just fire up Air Projector Free and type in the displayed URL in your web browser. Flip through your photos on your iPhone and the remote display updates automatically.
Air Projector Free supports the newest versions of all the popular browsers: IE7+, Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome, etc. Earlier browser versions may not have have all the required APIs to display correctly.
No WiFi? No problem. Check out our blog on how to set up an ad-hoc network.
Note: When you first launch Air Projector Free, it will ask permission to access your photos. This is needed in order to project (you can edit this in the iPhone settings, under Privacy).
Look for the Full Version of Air Projector to:
+ Project PDF files, including exported slide decks
+ Project Photo libraries
+ Use a virtual laser pointer
+ And more!
WE BUILD APPS FOR PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THE WORLD
We have built a whole suite of Apps that help you create and communicate. Check them out on our website.
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to hear about upcoming releases.
Thank you for downloading Air Projector!”
“MultiPresenter is an application software which enables you to display photos and documents on the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick and projectors) via wired or wireless LAN from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
You can find user manuals in MultiPresenter official website.
Media files such as photo and document can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Camera image taken by the built-in camera can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Web page can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
– Marker function
You can write lines and texts onto the images and documents that are displayed by this application.
– Pointer function
The pointer can be displayed at a location where you want to draw attention to.
– Multi-screen display
Images transmitted from multiple terminals can be received and displayed by a single receiving device.
– Simultaneous Display onto multiple receiving devices
Images can be transmitted and displayed onto multiple receiving devices.
– Projector control function
This app can control the connected projector.
Switching input signal, Picture-Mute, Sound-Mute, etc. are available.
Our projector supporting MultiPresenter:
– NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version 1.02 or later)
– NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version : 1.01 or earlier)
English / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Swedish / Russian / Korean / Portuguese
File formats that can be displayed
– Adobe® PDF (.pdf, PDF1.7, Acrobat® 8 compatible)
– Microsoft® Word (.doc / .docx, Office 2003 or later)
– Microsoft® Excel® (.xls / .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
– Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt / .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
– Keynote (.key)
– Numbers (.numbers)
– JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)
– PNG (.png)
– GIF (.gif)
– Bitmap (.bmp)”
3. Smart Projector Control
“Smart Projector Control is a smartphone application for operating Panasonic projectors. By installing Smart Projector Control onto your iPhone, and using wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) to connect to a network containing a Panasonic projector, you can operate the projector and check the projector status from your smartphone.
—- Requirements —-
OS: iOS 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15
iPhone: iPhone12 series / iPhone 11 series / iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6 / iPhone SE / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5 / iPad (5th generation)
—- Compatible Projectors (all U, E, EA versions of the below models are compatible) —-
See the following website for supported projectors.
4. Tracing Projector
Having Tracing Projector is like always having a sheet of tracing paper with you! Choose any image you’d like to draw, take a photo, or choose from hundreds of images supplied in the app; then look at your screen while you trace the image on paper!
– Learn to Draw! Learn proportions and important lines by tracing photos of anything! Use several filters to enhance your photo, making it easier to trace.
– Make real one-of-a-kind artwork you can hang on your wall! Send unique greetings on social media! Friends and family will love to see your animated drawings!
– Show off your skills! Record a video while you draw and share it on your favorite social network. Your friends will be amazed! Choose from time-lapse and regular speeds, and include a narrative if you want to.
– Great for face painting or artistic makeup!
– Great for school projects! Need to draw an image from a book on a poster? Trace it!
– Kick-start your painting or portrait! Transfer your idea from a photo to your drawing canvas to get the proportions right.
– Match the Composition! Transfer your plan from a sketch to the scrapbook page or photo wall!
– Challenge yourself to sketch the essence of the image before the timer runs out! Focus on composition and structure. Freehand the fine details afterward, or disable Quick Sketch and trace them directly. (Disabling requires a one-time purchase.)
Several tools make it really easy to trace your image:
– Light Table – lock your screen, turn up the brightness, and trace the image from your screen directly!
– Handheld Mode — On supported devices, Augmented Reality keeps your tracing image steady while you hold your device at a comfortable angle. (demo video https://youtu.be/YJeK5Sjdi1Q). Requires iOS 11.3 or later on iPhone 6s/6s Plus or iPad Pro and later. Works best on stable horizontal and vertical surfaces with good light and some visible surface detail.
– Lock the camera focus to keep the image steady while you trace.
– Lock the canvas area to keep your layout and alignment while you zoom in to get a close look at your work in progress.
– Several Filter modes enhance your image, increasing contrast to give you a better result.
– Use the flashlight to light up your drawing. (requires Full Version)
– Use the selfie camera and draw on your face. (requires Full Version)
Other features make it fun and easy to share your creations with your friends.
– Video recording in Time Lapse mode to make things smaller and faster and cooler. You can enable normal-speed and audio on the Settings screen.
– The recorded video or snapshot includes a small thumbnail of the tracing image (with an option to turn that off).
– Your videos and snapshots are stored automatically and available to share later from within the app, the Files app, or iTunes.
– Sharing your videos and photos is easy with a preview screen and saved photos/videos!
– Interrupted while recording your drawing? No problem – Combine multiple videos to create a single video for sharing! Use the Edit feature on the Saved Files screen: select two movies and tap Join.
Tracing Projector is Enhanced For 3D Touch! Start right away from the camera or photo album from the home screen! Force-touch on the tracing image to peek at your progress while you draw!
– For best results, stabilize your device above your drawing surface. A stack of books, drinking glass, or tripod works best.
– The app requires access to your camera in order to present its overlay for drawing.
– The app requires access to your photos in order to load an image to trace and to save the video of your drawing.
– The app optionally uses your microphone when recording a video while you draw.”