If you are looking for the Best iPhone Robocall Blocker App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Robocall Blocker App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Robocall Blocker App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Robocall Blocker App
1. AT&T Call Protect
“Activate the Call Protect™ app with ActiveArmor℠ to enable Spam Blocking, Unknown Caller blocking and more, at no extra charge.
AT&T subscribers are already protected 24/7 with proactive network security features like Automatic Fraud Call Blocking and Nuisance Call Warnings.
AT&T Call Protect:
– 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters, before your phone even rings
– Block Spam Risk labelled calls (in-app feature): Block or send to voicemail calls identified as Spam Risk
– Send Unknown Callers to voicemail (in-app feature): Send callers not in your contact list to voicemail.
– Get a heads up on potential nuisance calls*: See warnings of telemarketers, nonprofit, surveys, account services, private or political callers.
– Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list from the app or with Siri shortcuts.
– Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls from the app or with Siri shortcuts. Your reports help everyone.
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
– Caller ID*: Gives you incoming caller details.
– Custom Call Controls: Block or send to voicemail entire Categories (Telemarketer, Account Services, etc.) of callers.
– Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Available in AT&T HD Voice coverage areas
Call Protect subscribers also receive access to AT&T Mobile Security™ with ActiveArmor which help protect your phone from malware, viruses and other mobile threats. Req’s download of separate apps.
Avail. for AT&T postpaid, PREPAID, FirstNet and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Terms:
Automatic Fraud and Spam Risk Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls.
Nuisance Call warnings: May include service messages and/or other permitted calls.
Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes private numbers).
Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus Terms:
Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic, free version of Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, after your iTunes subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
Eligibility: Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 12+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula”
2. Hiya: Spam Phone Call Blocker
Here’s why users rate Hiya:
• It’s reliable – our phone spam protection engine automatically identifies and blocks spam calls
• It’s fast – whether it’s a friend or a robocaller, Hiya give you real-time context on who’s calling
• It’s secure – automatic alerts warn you about incoming spam phone calls. You can also report spammers to the Hiya community
Download now for free and get instant protection from spam callers. Our advanced features let you take control of calls.
PHONE SPAM PROTECTION
Our advanced phone spam protection engine identifies and blocks robocalls, telemarketers, debt collectors and fraud calls like neighbor spoofed call scam.
Automatically block scam and fraud calls. Stop the “neighbor spoofing” calls from numbers that look similar to yours.
Turn an unknown caller into a name. Whether it’s a call from a business, friend or potential spammer, our global database of caller names gives you real-time context on who’s calling.
Lookup the phone number of a call from an unsaved contact to find out the true caller name and whether it is likely a robocaller.
Add names and addresses from Hiya to your phone book contacts to keep them accurate, complete, and current.
We also run dedicated customer service. Designed for iOS. Free spam ID and business name ID worldwide. Premium caller ID and spam blocking works on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint.
Download now and never pick up a spam phone call again!
AS SEEN IN
The Wall Street Journal
TIME Magazine – “Top 10 App”
CBS Evening News
VentureBeat – “Future of smartphone calling”
Huffington Post – “Caller ID on steroids”
Cult of Mac – “Essential”
The Hiya iOS app is brought to you by Hiya Inc. Utilizing the power of the Hiya database that has hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls. Hiya is committed to delivering best in class caller ID, call blocking, spam protection.
Terms of Service: https://www.hiya.com/terms-of-service
3. REKK – Call Blocker
“REKK Call Blocker is a powerful solution for identifying unknown callers with an option to block unwanted phone numbers. The application lets you identify the company calling you, its location, email address as well as block calls and text messages from unwanted callers.
Install this powerful anti-spam application and access its advanced features:
• see who’s calling you before you pick up;
• block unwanted phone calls from particular numbers;
• block text messages from annoying phone numbers and SMS with unwanted keywords;
• use a reverse number lookup to check additional data about the caller if you’ve missed a call (the company, its category, location, official website, and additional contact information);
• frequent updates of the database;
• simple user interface.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I apply additional settings on my iPhone before installing REKK?
You should apply additional settings on your iPhone to activate the phone number identifier in the app.
2. How does the number identifying feature work?
Once you get a call from an unknown phone number, you’ll see the company’s name on the screen. The application identifies phone numbers of various categories (banks, restaurants, investment, etc.) if the caller’s number is registered in the REKK database. The database is regularly updated.
3. I’ve missed a call from an unknown phone number. Can I check the number in REKK for the caller’s data?
Sure. REKK allows you to check an unknown phone number locally in the app to find out who called you and why. For example, you can check the company’s name, location, website and email address.
4. What numbers can I block with REKK?
You can add any phone number to your blacklist. It’s possible to block phone calls and text messages from an annoying caller with REKK. Other than that, the application lets you block SMS from a particular phone number and text messages containing specific keywords like “sales”, “discount”, “special offer”, etc.
5. Will unwanted callers know that I’ve blocked them?
REKK doesn’t notify the caller that you’ve added them to the blacklist.
6. How do you care about users’ privacy?
REKK takes your privacy seriously and doesn’t collect personal data from your iPhone.
7. How can I contact you?
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com
4. Robo Shield Spam Call Blocker
“Stop annoying spam calls with the call blocking app created by the top mobile security company – Pango. Voted the “Most Innovative Security Company” by Fast Company, Pango’s mobile security products have been trusted by over 650 million users worldwide.
According to a 2019 FCC Report, 44.6% of mobile phone calls will be scam calls. In order to stop this problem, the FCC recommends consumers to use third-party apps such as Robo Shield to stop unwanted calls.
TOP CALL BLOCKING FEATURES:
> Custom Call Blocking – Create custom blocklists from your personal contacts or by caller categories such as spam, scam, political, telemarketers, etc.
> Scam Protection & Identification – Access our database of untrustworthy numbers to identify and block unwanted calls.
> Up-to-date Call Protection – Our database is updated every 6 minutes so you will always have the most accurate information and the best call protection
> Privacy – AnchorFree was built on user privacy and security, therefore we will never share or sell your personal contact list.
> Reverse Number Lookup – Lookup any number and instantly know if you have been contacted by scammers, spammers, telemarketers, etc.
Robo Shield SUBSCRIPTION:
> Monthly Subscription Cost – $2.99/month
> Subscription will automatically renew 24 hours before expiration and payment will be charged to the iTunes account used at the time of purchase.
> Cancelling your subscription must be done 24 hours before the subscription period expires or you will be charged for another month.
> Included in your subscription is PREMIUM access to Hotspot Shield VPN.
Stop unwanted calls and stay protected with Robo Shield – Spam Call Blocker.
Terms of Service: https://www.roboshield.com/terms-of-service/”
5. Robocall Blocker – Roblock
“Robocall Blocker – Roblock” is the only app you need to avoid unwanted phone calls or SMS. It not only blocks numbers that you identify as spam, but also has a list of spam numbers that can be blocked automatically.
Say goodbye to Spam and Robo calls! Our call blocker would block or identify all those annoying calls and make sure they do not call you.
This call blocker app is super easy to use and extremely powerful.
HUGE & RELIABLE CALL BLOCKING DATABASE
– 800,000+ spam numbers are on our database (US alone!), and it keeps growing by 1000’s of numbers each day
– All countries are supported. Call Blocking details are managed separately for each country.
UP TO DATE NUMBERS FROM THE COMMUNITY
– Got a spam call that wasn’t blocked or identified? Report it and after a quick verification it would be blocked too, for you and for the sake of all our users.
– If you believe a number is being blocked and shouldn’t you could also report it
– Database is being updated in real time after proper verification
UNDER YOUR OWN CONTROL
– You can select if you just want to identify spam or robocall numbers (so you could decide if to answer that call) or block them completely.
NEVER BLOCK YOUR CONTACTS
– To be extra safe we would whitelist all your contacts (optional) so they would never be blocked. Here to inform you that we never upload any of your contact details outside the device to any server, all whitelisting processes are done completely on your device locally.
EASILY REPORT UNWANTED CALLS OR SMS MESSAGES
Users can now report unwanted calls directly from recents tab on the phone app (by swipe left on the number) or from the messages app using the “Report Message” button when available.
To enable this feature, you need to go to Settings app > Phone > SMS/Call Reporting and select “Roblock”
To report a call, go to “Recents” tab on Phone app > Swipe left > Click “Report”
To report a message, Go to the SMS message and click “Report Message”
STOP SPAM SMS WITH SMS FILTERING
Block Spam SMS messages with our filtering option.
To enable this feature go to Settings app > Messages > Unknown & Spam > Select “Roblock”
**Our app is completely free without the premium features**
– Get access to the most recent updated blocking list
– Enable Neighbor Spoofing Blocking
All subscription plans are being offered with 7-days free trial so you could make sure that fits your needs. See subscription information for more details. Blocking list updates could take a few minutes (depending on your connection and region).
Download Roblock now and stop wasting your time answering those time consuming calls!
Subscription period is monthly or yearly. It renews automatically
Price for subscriptions package will be seen in the payment screen
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can cancel your subscription following this guide: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscription Details: http://callblocker.shesek.co/html/subscriptionInfo.html
If you like the app please support us by writing an honest review on the App Store. Thank you!”