If you are looking for the Best iPhone Rss App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Rss App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Rss App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Rss App
1. Feedly – Smart News Reader
Keep up with the topic and trends you care about, without the overwhelm.
Feedly offers you the cure to information in three easy steps:
1/ Find and organize the right sources in one place: leading newspapers, trade publications, influential bloggers, Youtube channels, RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, research journals. Feedly lets you harness the full power of the web.
2/ Train Leo to filter out the noise. Leo is your AI research assistant. You are in control of the priorities. Ask Leo to read your feeds and prioritize the topics, events, and trends that matter to your. Leo is an enormous time saver
3/ Share insights with your team. Organize, curate, and share the industry insights your team needs to accelerate research, marketing, and sales.
With Feedly and RSS, you can organize in one place industry publications, expert blogs, news sites, youtube channels, twitter feeds, podcasts, and even Google News keyword alerts.
Feedly is connected to 40 million sources across 2,000 topics, and fifty industries – processing 100 millions articles every day.
With Feedly shared boards, you can feed everyone in your organization with the insight they need to make smarter decisions.
You can also curate and share interesting ideas and perspectives and grow your brand on social media.
With the Feedly Pro in-app purchase, you can boost your account and unlock some additional features to track keyword, brands and companies, spot new emerging trends, search in your Feedly for specific articles and more easily share and shine.
The Feedly Pro subscription offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
Feedly is trusted by 15 million smart readers and thousands of organizations.
We deliver a fast and clean reading experience on both your iPhone, iPad and Web browser. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free RSS reader available on the iPhone and the iPad.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can select the discover tab and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
Privacy by default: https://feedly.com/i/legal/privacy”
2. Free RSS Reader
“Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about. Use it as daily news reader
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Load feeds once and read them offline
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
• Reader mode
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Daily News Reader
Your News. Simple.
RSS feed reader
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device’s settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Click on the “Filter” icon in the top right corner to clear the offline cache.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Newsify: RSS Reader
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Multiple article list layouts: Split View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• Full-text view
• Article search (scroll down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Right-click to mark read, toggle starred and send to share services
• Option to mark read while scrolling (enable in settings)
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box)
• Share articles with many popular services: Twitter, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in your default browser
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (click gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Unlimited Access: Read unlimited articles in Newsify for Mac and Web (10/day free)
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads on iPhone and iPad: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and click “Try It Free”
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
5. Tips & Tricks – for iPhone
“Tips & Tricks is your complete guide to all things iPhone, with hundreds of guides to help you get the most from your device and daily updates to keep you up to date with the latest news and features.
We’re here to help you unlock the full potential of your device and get to grips with apps and functions you might not even have known existed.
WHAT YOU GET
* Breaking news stories from the tech world
* No filler – all articles are relevant to iPhone and iPad users
* Over 200 tips and tricks covering all aspects of iOS
* Full coverage of iOS updates and new features
* Everything you need to know about the latest Apple devices
THAT’S NOT ALL…
* Unbiased reviews of the latest apps and games
* Expert features, app roundups, and tutorials
* Price drop alerts when our favorite apps go on sale
* Privacy advice and scam warnings
* Custom daily notifications for your favorite content
We at Tips & Tricks have been around almost since the dawn of the App Store, and have been featured twice in Apple’s “Best of the Year” lists. With over 10 million downloads and many hundreds of five-star reviews to our name, we’re a news source you can rely on for expert analysis and easy-to-understand advice.
WHAT OUR READERS THINK
5/5 “Simple, logical, and beautifully designed. Very well done.”
5/5 “I used every tip! Very useful!!”
5/5 “So many tips I had no idea my device could do.”
5/5 “A real eye-opener! I thought I knew a lot, but I didn’t! ;-)”
This app is supported by occasional ads, but a Premium subscription will remove all ads and grant access to exclusive bonus content including special guides, features, app roundups, and more. It’s a great way to support us if you like what we do, but rest assured the core functions of the app are accessible to everyone.
These optional subscriptions are billed via iTunes and auto-renewed as follows:
・A monthly subscription to Tips Premium is priced at $4.99 USD / £4.99 GBP.
・A yearly subscription to Swipe is priced at $34.99 USD / £34.99 GBP. (Around 42% cheaper).
・Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
・Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
・Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
・ iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the annual rate at the time of renewal.
・No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
・Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.