If you are looking for the Best iPhone Sat Nav App For Usa to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Sat Nav App For Usa that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Sat Nav App For Usa, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. inRoute – Intelligent Routing
“Plan optimal routes or chart your own course using weather, elevation, curves and more. Then navigate safely with voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions that automatically check your route for severe weather.
***Featured as a Best New App on the US App Store for Navigation***
***As seen on the TODAY show in the Traveling This Summer segment***
“adding to both the safety of the ride and the pleasure of knowing beforehand what to expect” – Florin Tibu, “autoevolution”
“I used InRoute for planning six world record attempts. No weather app gives you more information, period.” – Carl Reese, Multiple World Record Holder
Key Features (some require inRoute Pro–see below):
• Voice guided navigation of up to 150 locations with automatic severe weather alerts (alerts are currently available in the US, Canada, and EU)
• Optimize waypoint order for fastest time, or manually reorder
• Import from XLSX, GPX and KML files
• Create custom routes based on weather, elevation and curviness, or build your own route from available alternates on each leg of a route
• Interactive charts showing route elevation, curviness, weather (temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed/direction, severe weather alerts), and sunrise/sunset times
• Search along a route—the whole route, every x miles/hours, or the next x miles/hours from a place—find gas, hotels, campgrounds or places to eat close to a route
• Set Departure and Layover Times—weather forecasts, road conditions (e.g. congestion), and travel times accurately reflect conditions throughout the trip
• Save your favorite routes and places, sync between devices, organize into folders, print via Airprint, and share with family and friends
• Easily add places to the map using a Dropped pin, Search, or Contacts
• Export routes to Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, and Waze. Some apps use inRoute’s “Agenda Nav” feature. See the in-app FAQ for more info
• Export to GPS devices and apps compatible with GPX files
• Routes are stored on your device so you can access them even if you lose connection
inRoute Pro (for iPhone, iPad, CarPlay & Mac):
– $4.99 monthly, or $39.99 annually. 1 week free trial
– Create routes with up to 150 locations (8 in free version)
– Sync routes and pins between devices
– Weather charts/custom routes
– Severe weather alerts during navigation (US, Canada, EU areas)
– Export/share routes as GPX files
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Since continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, inRoute will automatically shut down if you haven’t used it in a while.”
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Save you time planning the trip and never miss an interesting place with our ready-made travel guides. We’ve partnered with the best travel content creators to build travel guide catalog for hunderds of destinations around the world. Whether you prefer city travel, car trips or outdoor activities you will find a great choice of guides for a perfect journey.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
“Get Offline Navigation, Online Experience with TomTom GO Navigation: Downloadable GPS Sat Nav offline maps, precise live traffic, and speed camera alerts*, both updated in real-time. Download now using the 30-DAY FREE TRIAL offer to get the best driving experience.
KEEP YOUR MAPS UPDATED WHILE SAVING YOUR MOBILE DATA
• Maps À La Carte: Save your mobile data with offline maps available in 150 countries, always ad-free. You decide which map to download, based on what you need.
• Weekly Map Updates: Help you steer clear of blocked roads and drive within speed limits, even when you are offline.
• Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork – know what lane is yours and what exit to take. Proprietary maps coming from 20+ years of experience, provide you high-quality turn-by-turn guidance on your ways.
STAY CONNECTED WITH REAL-TIME UPDATES:
• TomTom Traffic: Avoid traffic and danger zones in real-time with intelligent route
• Speed Camera Warnings*: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.
• Online Search: Your go-to destinations, as well as popular attractions and essential POIs, are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search destinations from the catalog of TomTom.
• Share ETA: Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
DRIVE SAFELY AND BE AWARE OF SPEED CAMERAS:
• Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive at your destination.
• Alternative Routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
• Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
• Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
• Ad-Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey without interruption.
• NEW! Now works with Apple CarPlay
If you have questions, feedback, or input on something we may have missed, please follow us & share on:
+ Facebook @ TomTom
+ Twitter @ TomTom
+ Instagram @ TomTomDrivers
· The use of this app is governed by the Terms and Conditions at tomtom.com/en_us/legal/.
· Additional laws, regulations, and local restrictions may apply. You use this app at your own risk.
* The Speed Camera Services must only be used in accordance with laws and regulations of the country where you are driving. This functionality is specifically prohibited in some jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to comply with such laws before activating the services. You can enable and disable Speed Camera warnings on TomTom GO Navigation. Learn more at: tomtom.com/en_us/navigation/mobile-apps/go-navigation-app/disclaimer/
** Offer limited to one free trial period per user.
· Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.”