If you are looking for the Best iPhone Screen Mirroring App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Screen Mirroring App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Screen Mirroring App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Screen Mirroring App
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Screen Mirroring – Miracast TV
“Screen Mirroring – Miracast TV is a high quality and user friendly tool to help mirroring iPhone/iPad screen to your smart TVs (LG, Roku, Samsung,…) with extremely low latency. The app is perfectly used for both business purposes such as casting presentations or entertainment activities like streaming your favorite movies, your family’s pictures/videos to any connected smart TVs.
– Mirroring wirelessly iPhone/iPad screen to smart TVs over your Wi-Fi network
– No additional set up or tool is required for your streaming
– Casting photos, videos rom iPhone/iPad to your smart TVs
– Casting web videos from Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram or any other web sites to your smart TVs
– Drawing and casting your works to your smart TVs
HOW TO MIRROR:
– Connect your iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi network with your smart TV
– Open the app and select your smart TV
– Accept the connection if your smart TV requires
– Select the features to cast your media or mirror iPhone/iPad screen
– When you want to stop mirroring, tap on the top red bar of your iPhone/iPad
SUBSCRIPTION AND AUTO-RENEWAL INFO :
Subscribe to get unlimited access to ALL of the app’s features.
Subscription plans are in 3 options:
Weekly for $3.99 after 3-Day Free Trial
Monthly for $9.49
Lifetime (one time purchase) for $19.99
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscription by going to your account settings in the App Store – but seriously, you won’t want to.
When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
This app works best on iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.”
3. Screen Mirroring – TV Cast
The application is perfect for
– Making presentation in a business meeting
– Cast photos & videos to your TVs
– Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
Please notice that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for playing games on TV, because the normal delay time is from 5s to 6s. We are working hard to make it come true for gamers. We have Optimize Speed mode with 0s latency for TVs.
– No need to install any app on TVs
– Mirror any application or games (for watching) wirelessly on your iPhone/iPad screen to TVs over your wifi network
– Streaming or casting photos, videos, music from your iPhone&iPad to TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
– No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
How to start mirroring?
– Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
– Open the app and connect the app to your TV
– Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
– Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
– To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
– The pricing are from $3.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $11.99 monthly and $19.99 onetime lifetime
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
4. Screen Mirroring・Cast・Replica
Replica supports Google Chromecast TV ™, Amazon Fire TV ™, Android TV ™, Samsung ™, LG ™, Sony ™, PlayStation ™, Philips ™, Toshiba ™, Tesla ™, and any device with a modern web browser (Safari ™, Chrome ™ or Edge ™).
This screen mirroring app is perfect for presentations in business meetings, as well as sharing photos, videos and movies from the web for personal entertainment.
Why will you love it?
– Smart mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to TV effortlessly with a user-friendly interface
– Simple two-step setup process to start watching your favorite videos and photos
– Stream or cast photos and videos in HD quality
– Cast web videos to TV
– Low latency
How does it work?
– DOWNLOAD Replica on your iOS device from the App Store
– CONNECT to your Cast TV Device or TV with Cast TV built-in
– START MIRROR to duplicate your screen
– ENJOY your favorite apps & movies on your TV!
A GREAT REFERRAL PROGRAM: Invite a friend and get an extended Free Trial, plus a discounted Annual Plan!
Get started now. Try Replica!
Note: * DRM Limitation *
Some apps have copyrighted content and do not allow screen casting. In these cases, the TV screen will be black.
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Legal & Warning Disclaimer for Tesla users:
Do not use this app while driving. The use of this app may be restricted based on your local jurisdiction. This app should only be used when the car is stopped.
For Tesla support the app requires a car with MCU2 hardware
This is not an official app of Google, Amazon, or Tesla.
Tesla is a trademark of Tesla Inc.
Chromecast and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
Fire TV is a trademark of Amazon.
The app is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Tesla or any other trademark mentioned.”