If you are looking for the Best iPhone Tagging Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 10 Best iPhone Tagging Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 10 Best iPhone Tagging Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
10 Best iPhone Tagging Apps
1. Evertag: Music Tag Editor
– Audio Formats. The most popular audio formats are supported: MP3, OGG, OGA, FLAC, MPC, WV, SPX, OPUS, TTA, M4A, M4R, M4B, M4P, MP4, 3G2, M4V, WMA, ASF, AIF, AIFF, AFC, AIFC, WAV, APE, MOD, MODULE, NTS, WOW, S3M, IT, XM.
– Audio tags. This application supports all popular audio tags:TITLE, ARTIST, ALBUM, COMMENT, GENRE, TRACK_NUMBER, YEAR, FRONT_COVER, DURATION, BITRATE, SAMPLE_RATE, CHANNELS, ALBUM_ARTIST, COMPOSER, BPM, DISK_NUMBER, RATING.
– Batch Mode. Select several files and edit them like one file. Common metadata changing is fast and easy.
– Album Covers. Change album covers for your audio files.
– Automatic Correction. You can find missed audio tags and automatically correct broken metadata.
– Cloud Services. You can connect the most popular cloud services in this application: GOOGLE_DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONE_DRIVE, BOX, MEGA, YANDEX.DISK, MEDIAFIRE, WEBDAV, SMB, MYDRIVE, PCLOUD, HIDRIVE.
– File Manager. You can manage files with built-in file manager. This application supports all basic operations.
– External files. You can edit audio files located on your device using open in place feature. No need to copy audio files from external application you can edit them directly.
– Transfer files using Wi-Fi. You can transfer audio files to your device using web browser on your computer.
– Password Protection. You can protect your data and set password for the application.
– Dark and Light mode. Beautiful user interface with several dark and light themes.”
HashPhotos is beautifully designed and easy to use.
If you love to take a photo/video or you are a photographer, HashPhotos is a must have app.
No more scrolling up and down to search photos.
Tag, Map, Timeline and many great features will help you search, manage, edit and share your photos/videos.
Don’t just make your good memories sitting in your iPhone/iPad.
Make your memories alive and having fun with them!
* If you have bought or downloaded before version 3.7.0, you don’t need to buy In-App features. Tap “Restore” button if you see Shop Page.
****** FEATURES ******[Search / Manage]
– Powerful Search (User Tags, Predefined Tags, Date/Time, Size)
– Support Spotlight Search
– User Smart Album
– Folder/Album Manager
– Thumbnail Size and Style
– Thumbnail Badges
– Additional Info on Thumbnail
Easy to use and powerful Photo and Video Editor
– Quick Edit
– Support Animated GIF, APNG, WebP
– Zoom option
– Metadata(Exif) Viewer
– Tilt Scroll Panorama
– Private Album (Photo/Video Vault)
– Passcode and Touch ID
– Remove Metadata
– Find Similar Photos
– Compare and Pick Tool
– Import from Mac/PC via Wi-Fi
– Send to Mac/PC via Wi-Fi
– Adjust Date/Time
– Set/Change Location
– Create Animated GIF
– Combine Vertically
– Combine Horizontally
– Video to GIF
– Live Photo to GIF
– Live Photo to Still Image
– Extract Image from Video
– Live Photo to Still Image
– Live Photo
– Save to album [Other Tools]
HashPhotos Preview Video:
3. Hashtag – Tags for Likes
“Hashtag – Tags for Likes. Get The Best Hashtags for Instagram and other social networks. Download Collection of more than 18000 Relevant Hashtags in more than 500* popular categories. Copy / Paste hashtags, Create and Manage your own sets of hashtags, use Hashtag Mixer, Manage Favorites.
Detect hashtags by Photo with TAGS AI **.
Tags App is an ultimate hashtagging tool that will help you to get more views on your photos by tagging them with the appropriate hashtags. Tags collection collected manually to provide the best quality of hashtags.
Tags App Collection Hashtag Categories*:
– Apps & Social
– Art, Design, Museum
– Body & Face
– City, Urban
– Club, Party, Bar, Karaoke
– Countries, Travelling
– Family, Relationships
– Fashion, Clothing
– Fitness, Gym, Workout
– Flowers & Trees
– Food & Drinks
– Furniture & Interior
– Jobs, Professions, Works
– Likes, Shouts, Comments
– Makeup, Cosmetics, Beauty
– Models, Modeling
– Morning, Day, Night
– School & University
– Sport & Activity
… and many more!
Tags App Main Features:
– More than 18000 Relevant and trendy hashtags*
– More than 450* popular Categories
– Detect hashtags by a photo with TAGS AI **
– Copy to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Clipboard*
– Hashtags Mixer to mix 2 categories of hashtags*
– Favorites feature to add your hashtags to favorites*
– Hashtags sorting (A-Z, Z-A)*
– Change the number of hashtags to copy*
– Relevant hashtags for every category
– Tap and Copy or Select and copy
– Easy and Fast Search
– Intuitive and user-friendly interface
– Top 100 Tags
– Categories and new tags request
– Tag Sets
*You have to Subscribe to Premium to unlock all features and categories of hashtags.
*Hashtags are mostly in English to provide worldwide results
**TAGS AI – feature to detect hashtags by a photo. You need to subscribe to Premium in order to get 30 monthly requests.
Tag your Instagram photos or twitter or facebook social network posts with the best and trendy hashtags in one tap.
Download Tags App for free today.
The app offers auto-renewing “Premium” Subscriptions which unlocks Premium Features:
– Unlimited access to 500 Hashtag categories with more than 18000 Hashtags
– Create Your own customized sets of Hashtags
– Generate Hashtags by Photo in Tags AI (30 monthly requests)
– Unlimited Hashtag Mixer usage
– New Hashtag Categories on app Updates
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings.
Read more about our Terms of Service here:
** Emoji graphics in this pack is a derivative of graphics provided at https://github.com/twitter/twemoji by Twitter, Inc and other contributors and licensed under CC-BY 4.0 :
You can find disclaimer and License text here: http://adelmaer.com/attribution-4-0/
If you like our app please leave a review below.
Download Hashtags App Today.”
Metapho Action app extension lets you check metadata of a photo, and export the file without metadata, from anywhere iOS share sheet is available.
• Viewing Metadata •
– Browse all your photos in iCloud Photo Library
– See essential EXIF data of a photo
– Get photo location and lens direction on the map
– View raw metadata in dictionary format, which can be copied to clipboard
– Apply filters to your library such as favorites, location-ness, and creation dates
• Editing Metadata •
– Safe Share: Remove geotag and personal data before sharing
– Remove Metadata: Erase/Restore metadata without duplication
– Date Edit: Change date and time of a photo
– Location Edit: Add or change geolocation data of a photo
– Batch Operation: Edit multiple items’ metadata at once
– Multiple Exporting Options: Save as a new copy or replace original with a new version
• Files Support •
– Add a bookmark of a file or a folder in Files app
– Remove or change image metadata of files directly with editing in-place
– Read and write items in folders shared by Files app such as iCloud Drive, external storage, SMB server, and more
Metapho also supports Live Photos and videos.
*Note: Remove Metadata, Date Edit, and Location Edit are premium features, require one-time “Unlock Everything” in–app purchase.”
5. Tag Journal
Record your life events, thoughts and ideas with photos, short videos, notes and voice recordings.
«If you’re looking for an all-in-one journaling and note taking app, Tag Journal may just be it. Aside from a few interface quirks, it’s probably one of the best journaling apps available, and for those familiar with Markdown, definitely check it out, you’ll be glad you did. » — www.imore.com
«Outstanding. Tag Journal brings one of the best designed UIs. It brings light and colorful palette, but retains its minimalism. » — www.macreview.com
«Everyone who enjoys writing needs to have a diary at their fingertips whenever the mood strikes. Tag Journal is the perfect tool for all writers!» — Brett Terpstra. www.berttterpstra.com
Tag Journal is a universal iOS 8 app, with seamless synchronization to your iPhone and iPad using iCloud.
Keep your journal/diary organized using colorful tags to retrieve your events easily.
– Sync via iCloud to iPhone and iPad apps.
– Photos and short videos (7s): shoot on the spot or insert from your camera roll.
– Sound recording
– Notes with time stamp
– Colored Tags
– Colored Notes
– GPS location and Foursquare
– Internal browser with your favorite links
– Full-screen photo mode
– Apply effects on photos with Aviary
– Search by date or by text
– Distraction-free writing interface
– Write text in full screen mode with Undo/Redo
– Word and character count
– Merge, Move and Attach Notes and text entries
– Multiple elements selection
– Find and replace
– Advance by character and by word easily
– Markdown Syntax Highlighting
– Two text Previews
– Accessory ‘Spanish/Rest of the World’ keyboard with most-used symbols
– Markdown made easy for applying styles, quotes and lines
– Email in PDF, Markdown, HTML and Print
– Send to iMessages
– Send to Facebook and Twitter
– Passlock (may be different for each device)
– View PDF
– Open PDF in…
– Open Markdown in…
TALK TO US:
Developed by award-winning Word Magic Software Ltda., leader in English/Spanish dictionaries and linguistic tools.
– Visit tag journal.wordmagicsoft.com for more information about Tag Journal and Special Deals
– Send questions and feedback to email@example.com
– Let us know what you think and help us to improve our Journal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tag Journal team.
Enjoy recording your best moments.”
6. Tag Master
“Tag Master gives iOS users easy access to the huge repository of barbershop tags provided by BarbershopTags.com. Tag Master is an essential tool for the barbershopper on the go, and will help keep your afterglows glowing late into the night! With Tag Master you can:
– Search for a tag by name or lyrics
– Keep a list of favorite tags for quick access
– Browse Classic Tags
– See the most recently posted tags
– Filter tags by number of voice parts and whether sheet music or learning tracks are available
– Sort tags by title, number of downloads, most recently posted, or highest ratings
– Open up a random tag, view sheet music (when available), and listen to learning tracks (when available)
– Rate tags on BarbershopTags.com
– Watch videos uploaded by users
– Watch teaching videos
– Open links to tags directly within the app
– Share a link to your favorite tag with your friends over email or SMS
– Keep a list of tags you know how to teach to others
– Play the key note for tags you’re viewing before you sing — just hold down the “Play” button!”
Tagomatic helps you increase the number of Instagram followers and likes on your pictures.
Enter a single word and Tagomatic will search among the most trending hashtag and choose the better ones related to yours.
Tagomatic searches hashtags in real time while other app take the results from a static list.
This allows you to get the highest results on Instagram search trends.
Discover new hashtags that you’d never thought of that!
…Still reading? Have a chance to get a shoutout, rate us on App Store and then tag your picture with #tagomatic
1. How can I contact you?
— We love feedbacks just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I paste hashtags in Instagram?
— Two ways! If your pictures has already been uploaded to Instagram you can add as a comment, tap and hold the box where you type the comment and tap “Paste” ( Just remember Max 30 tags per pictures! )
Instead, if you are uploading a brand new pictures tap and hold the caption box before you upload your image and paste there the Tagomatic generated tags.
3. I get this Instagram error -> “Sorry this media already has too many tags attached”
— Instagram allows max 30 tags per picture. If you include more than 30 tags on a single photo, your comment will not be published.
4.Why I’m not getting likes?
— Is your account private? People cannot search/see your pictures if your account is private and in his way you protect your privacy. If you want to change that: Go to your personal Instagram wall -> Tap “Edit Your Profile” and at the bottom of the screen turn OFF “Post are private”.
— Your account is public? We give you 3 Tips:
— Be selective with your photo uploads. The best way to gain new followers on Instagram is to provide content that is valuable to users.
—Play with Filters to make the most captivating image you can.
—Keep your Wall alive: post pictures regularly. Do not make your followers wait for weeks for your post.
…and If you’re wondering who made this app visit www.2x-team.com
Have a nice day ;)”
8. Top Tags: TagsForLikes app
Want to tag your Instagram pictures instantly to get more Likes and Followers? Then try Top Tags keyboard (TopTagsDock)! It’s the most effective way to hashtag your posts on Instagram from keyboard.
Get your content seen by insta users who are not following you when they search by hashtags – and convert them to followers.
Add the most relevant hashtags to boost your Instagram posts.
Top Tags has the best features to offer for photography lovers on Instagram:
– Always fresh hot Instagram hashtags.
– Simple easy to find tags, mix hashtags, add your own.
– One Tap to Copy Hashtags directly to Instagram from device keyboard.
– Add your favorite tags or most used tag sets to your favorites for quick access from the keyboard.
– Great variety of popular hashtag categories: tags4likes, fashion, fitness, nature and many more.
– Tag Mixer to get the most from different categories.
Top Tags includes Italian Tags, Russian Tags and International (Worldwide) hashtags for Instagram.
Top Tags help you reach a broader audience on Instagram with few clicks! Using hashtags on Instagram gets you noticed by more people.
1. Why You Should Use Instagram Hashtags
Instagram hashtags are one of the best ways to grow your Instagram account. Using the right hashtag (or combination of hashtags) can help you expose your posts to large and targeted audiences. Your chances of attracting new followers, getting more likes are increased by the use of right hashtags!
2. Why I’m not getting likes?
— Is your account private? People cannot search/see your pictures if your account is private (you protect your privacy). If you want to change it: go to your personal Instagram page -> Tap “Edit Your Profile” and at the bottom of the screen turn OFF “Posts are private”.
— Your account is public? I give you 3 Tips:
— Be selective with your uploads. The best way to gain new followers on Instagram is to provide content that is valuable to others.
— Keep your page alive: post regularly with relevant hashtags.
3. How can I contact you?
You can contact me at email@example.com, all advices are welcome: hashtags to add, hashtags to update etc.
You MAY get more likes and followers using relevant hashtags in your Instagram posts. Fast, easy and the best tags for Instagram likes!
Use our app with predefined or custom hashtags to get featured on our Top Tags Instagram page (@top.tags)!
New hashtags for Instagram with every update will bring you more likes!”
9. Transfer & Tagging add-on
“A free application for professional sports and news photographers using a Sony camera that speeds up the workflow of transferring still images . You can deliver images instantly on location anytime and anywhere without having to open your PC/Mac.
See here for supported cameras and smartphones.
You must sign in using Sony Account to use this application.
■ Using the function of transferring still images to a smartphone/tablet that works with your camera, you can deliver images quickly without losing concentration while taking photos
・Wireless background transfers to smartphones/tablets is possible using the camera FTP transfer function.
- While maintaining continuous shooting performance, you can transfer still images in the background to a smartphone even while taking photos. *1
・You can also import still images transferred by Imaging Edge Mobile.
■ Text input of tags/captions for still images can be entered quickly using voice input and shortcut functions
・Hands-free high-speed caption input possible with voice recognition. (Only available in regions where Google services are available)
・After importing images with Voice Memos from a camera, the app can now automatically convert the speech into text as IPTC Metadata. *2
By using this feature with Auto FTP Upload together, you can embed text information in images with Voice Memos and upload them without operating the smartphone. (Only available in regions where Google services are available)
・The accuracy of voice recognition is continuously improved through machine learning of caption information that is entered. (English and Japanese only)
・By using a shortcut to call a pre-registered word in the Caption Glossary, names that are easily mistaken can be quickly entered.
・When transferring still images, you can automatically assign preset tags/captions at once to efficiently enter data.
・Tags/captions support the IPTC metadata*3 standard which is commonly used in news and sports coverage.
・You can customize which items are displayed for the IPTC Metadata that are used within the application.
■ Presets and other various functions enable even faster and reliable delivery work
・Up to 50 IPTC Metadata Presets can be registered. The appropriate IPTC metadata can be immediately brought up according to the subject.
・Even in an environment where a Wi-Fi or wired LAN is not available, images can be delivered using the mobile/carrier line of your smartphone.
・You can write FTP settings created on the application to your camera. *4
– Supported operating systems: iOS14.7-15.1
– This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
– Features/Functions available for this app vary depending on the camera you are using.
– For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
*1 The camera software must be updated to use this function. See here for supported devices. https://sony.net/ttad/
*2 Voice Memo exceeding 50 seconds cannot be converted to text. For supported models, please see: https://sony.net/ttad/
*3 IPTC metadata is a standard of metadata included in digital images, formulated by IPTC (International Press Telecommunications Council).
*4 For supported models, please see: https://sony.net/ttad/”
10. WayAround – Tag and Scan
“Information is power, & WayAround takes it to the next level.” – Neva Fairchild, American Foundation for the Blind.
What Are People Saying?
“WayAround is a simple and cost-effective solution for labeling just about anything.” – J.J. Meddaugh, AT Guys.
“This is definitely a game changer.” – Fred Quirk, user.
“I just love it & think it is so much easier than a barcode reader or anything that has to be focused using the camera.” – Melissa Wagner, user.
– Save time identifying everyday items by making them permanently accessible.
– Easily manage all the important details about your things.
– Do more of the things you want, with more confidence and independence.
HOW IT WORKS.
Download the WayAround – Tag and Scan app and use with smart WayTag NFC tags (sold separately) to add helpful info to just about anything. WayTags come as stickers, magnets, buttons, and clips. Attach a WayTag to an item, then use the app to read or write information. You’ll get the info through VoiceOver or whichever accessibility settings you’ve chosen on your iPhone.
Quickly Read Tags with the Tap of a Smartphone.
– Read in a split second, without using the camera.
– Get the description the first time you scan. Then scroll or swipe for more details.
– Go offline and still get your info.
Customize Info to Your Heart’s Content.
– Flexible interface lets you include exactly the information you want.
– Add up to 2K characters of information – much more than most NFC tags will hold.
– Edit or re-write the entire tag as many times as you want.
– Select from pre-defined details to easily add information like dietary information and washing instructions.
– Add helpful links, like user manuals or how-to videos. You can even add multiple links on the same WayTag.
Use Your Preferred Accessibility Settings.
– Works with your iPhone’s built-in accessibility features.
– Enter information with voice dictation.
– Optimized to work seamlessly with VoiceOver.
– Interface uses high-contrast colors and large font.
– Compatible with braille display.
– Works for anyone who is blind, low vision, vision impaired, deafblind, colorblind, or sighted.
Makes the most of Your Smartphone’s Built-in Features.
– Uses the NFC reader (that’s Near Field Communication) available in the most modern smartphones.
– Scanning an NFC tag doesn’t use up the phone’s battery.
– Automatically back up information on your phone and on our cloud database.
Businesses and brands can provide helpful, accessible information that anyone can read with a tap of their smartphone. Our patented solution is easy to implement and improves the customer experience for everyone, including those with disabilities.
Learn more about WayAround’s Software-as-a-Service at wayaround.com/public.
WHERE TO GET WAYTAGS.
Purchase WayTags at wayaround.com/shop or from an assistive technology distributor.
WayAround works with the built-in functionality of iPhone 7 and above. For IPad users and users with older iPhones, use the WayLink Scanner. This external NFC scanner connects to your iPhone via bluetooth, and you can use it to scan WayTags and send the info to the WayAround app.”