If you are looking for the Best iPhone Telephone Recording App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Telephone Recording App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Telephone Recording App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Telephone Recording App
1. Call Recording by NoNotes
Record your calls with the option to transcribe using Call Recording By NoNotes. The call recording app allows users to easily record any call, of any length globally and save it in the cloud. Try the app out free, no credit card required. Whether you’re in a hurry or need a regular solution provider NoNotes can help.
The call recorder has over 100 000 active users every month and is consistently rated the best call recorder / transcription service globally by App review websites.
Founded in 2007 NoNotes is one of the world’s largest ecommerce transcription and call recording services. NoNotes works with individuals, small / medium business, Fortune 500 companies, government and universities every day for call recording, transcription and captioning services.
How Does It Work?
Enter your phone number, 6 digit (numeric) pin and email. (This is where your recordings will be sent) and hit sign in. That’s it.
Once you’re signed up you can record inbound or outbound calls and have the option to send the files for transcription.
For a full user guide visit NoNotes website
– Free Call Recording (20 minutes free per month and option to purchase more if needed)
– Option To Transcribe
– Save Calls in the Cloud
– Share on FB, Email
– Use App For Dictation
– Cancel at any time
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org we’d love to help.
From Our Users:
“I strongly recommend the service. It is a great way of cutting down time better spent when getting your doctorate! – Best Selling Author, Award winning Journalist & Academic: Dr. Declan Hill “
“NoNotes is great for recording our meetings so the whole team and replay or we can share with missing team members. The service works great. – Co-Founder Canvas Pop / DNA 11: Adrian Salamunovic
“I use NoNotes call recording app to record research and have it transcribed. What a great time saver!” Julia Westford – Harvard University
If you aren’t fully satisfied with NoNotes call recording / call recorder service or our transcription service we provide a 100% money back guarantee.
NoNotes is free to use for 20 minutes per month. If call time exceeds this amount.
Monthly Subscription – $11.99/month for unlimited call recording and robo-transcription, archiving of files, and sharing
Yearly Subscription – $99.99/year for unlimited call recording and robo-transcription, archiving of files, and sharing
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
More Info: https://www.nonotes.com
Terms and Conditions of Service: https://www.nonotes.com/terms-and-conditions-of-service”
2. Google Voice
“Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and Google Workspace accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for Google Workspace users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).”
3. Phone Call & Voice Recorder.
This version will give you a fully functional trial to record and play back as many call as you’d like. You will not be charged during your trial and only will be charged at the end of your trial.
SUBSCRIBE TO UNLOCK TONS OF FEATURES
√ Record your incoming calls
√ Record your outgoing calls
√ No limit on how long you can record a call for
√ No limit on how many recordings you make
√ Unlimited number of recordings
√ Access to call recording laws
√ Beautiful easy to use interface
√ Push notifications take you to the recording
√ New features added all the time
√ One low subscription rate
√ Screen recorder
NOTE: “Call & Voice Recorder App” requires your carrier supports 3-way calling. SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
Information about subscription:
– Please note that “Call & Voice Recorder App” cannot record new calls without active subscription
– Price is based on the U.S. Dollar and price may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
– If the package has a trial period, then subscription starts after N days (the exact number will be indicated in the purchase description) of a free trial and will automatically renew each period (month or week) , if not, the payment will be paid immediately.
– Prices for subscriptions depends on which package you choose and will be seen in payment screen.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
– Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Term of use: http://callrecorderpro.app/terms?color=black
– About: http://callrecorderpro.app/about?color=black
You can write about anything to email@example.com”
4. Rev Call Recorder
Rev Call Recorder is the only iPhone app that allows you to record calls in just one simple step. No more fumbling over call merging with other apps. To top it off, call recording is completely free with absolutely no limits for incoming & outgoing calls. After your call, have the option to get your recording transcribed for an industry low rate by a skilled human transcriptionist.
≡≡≡ U.S. PHONE NUMBERS ONLY
» Currently, you can only register with a (+1) country code
» International fees may apply for Canada numbers since the recording line is a U.S. phone number
» Outgoing calls do not have international compatibility
≡≡≡ FREE & SIMPLE CALL RECORDING
√ No ads
√ No subscription or per minute fees
√ Unlimited, free call recording
√ Only app without clunky call merging
√ No limit on how long you can record a call for or how many recordings you can make
√ Record incoming & outgoing calls
√ High-quality recording and playback
√ Share and export your recordings without restrictions (via email, Dropbox, SMS etc.)
√ Best call recording app for journalists, writers, podcasters, and content creators
≡≡≡ TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
√ Get a transcript of your recording in under 12 hours
√ Simple pricing – transcription is charged per minute of audio
√ Our human experts transcribe for you
√ 99% accuracy guaranteed
√ Ability to add timestamps and verbatim to your order
√ Receive your transcript via email and app
√ Transcription service trusted by 100,000+ customers
√ Automatic privacy disclosure at the start of calls to help you stay compliant in 2-party states
√ Settings for 1-party state users
You own and control everything about your recordings: https://www.rev.com/about/privacy”