If you are looking for the Best iPhone Tilt Shift App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Tilt Shift App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Tilt Shift App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Tilt Shift App
1. Blur Background Photo Effects
“The first Tilt-shift miniature photo app for iOS, Ad-free, no subscriptions!
Powerful tools for creating miniature tilt-shift pictures from photos or gallery images
Easy live editing, cool filters and resizable frames”
2. Fotor – Photo Editor & Design
Powerful features for photo editing, graphic design, photo collage, combined with professional photo effects, creative design templates, and advanced design resources, enable you to perform photo-editing and graphic design, as well as easily share to Instagram or Facebook. Record highlights of your life with a beautiful creation.[ONE-TAP PHOTO ENHANCING FEATURE]Easy to use, adjust the light and tone of the photo, make the photo clearer, enhance the photo with one click. [ADVANCED PHOTO-EDITING FEATURES]In addition to the basic photo-editing tools, it offers more advanced photo-editing features, such as Curve, HSL, Color balance, Dahaze, Denoise, which meet all requirements. [PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EFFECTS]More than 100 professional photo effects and stylish filters, such as real analog film, retro, fresh, black and white, and more classical effects, suitable for various scenes with a variety of aesthetic styles. [PHOTO-CROPPING TOOL]It freely supports photo composition, enabling cropping, rotating, and flipping. At the same time, it adjusts the photo perspective, such as distortion, and stretching, thus achieving more creativity. [CREATIVE DESIGN TEMPLATES]Various creative design templates with themes covering daily life, work, ads, business trade, and other occasions. You can also customize the design templates, adjust the text, etc. The templates are updated weekly. [RICH IN ELEMENTS AND RESOURCES]Stickers, frames, fonts, backgrounds, mosaic, stock photos, massive elements resources, to enhance your creation. [FOTOR PRO SUBSCRIPTION]Join Fotor Pro, unlock all advanced photo-editing tools, photo effects, design templates, backgrounds, and more professional design resources, which are updated weekly. Ad-free!
The Fotor Pro subscription fee is charged monthly or yearly. The fees for the Fotor Pro plan are paid following purchase confirmation. The subscription will automatically renew on expiry unless the automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current subscription period. Once the subscription is confirmed, your iTunes account will be charged according to the plan you chose. After purchase, you may go to the iTunes Settings to manage your subscription and turn the automatic renewal off. A canceled subscription becomes effective after one month.
Terms of Service:
3. Glass Tilt Shift
“Say hello to Glass, the first true TILT SHIFT app. Glass doesn’t just blur the edges but uses a complex algorithm to accurately simulate a real glass lens. You have to try for yourself and experience true TILT SHIFT.
HOW TO USE (it’s so easy!)
– One Finger TILT
– Two Finger SHIFT
Glass Tilt Shift really captures the mood and emotion of shots with the lens tilting bokeh effect.
While it is typically used to make images look “tiny”, Glass goes so much further – really warping and stretching the focal area like a real lens.
Experience true TILT SHIFT now!
– True TILT SHIFT lens effect
– Simple to use, expert results
– Tons of presets
– Natural light leaks built in”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
Focus on a linear or elliptical region in the image with visual guides and interactively adjust the amount of blur for maximum effect. Increase color saturation, contrast or brightness to increase the toy model look.
Create a nice bokeh effect with the lens blur filter in night scene photos.
Blooming strength and threshold are adjustable.
You can even choose a shaped aperture (hexagon, heart, dollar sign, etc.) if you like.
The size and orientation of the focus can be adjusted
by the multi-touch gestures pinch in, pinch out
and rotation of two fingers around a common center.
Practice with dozens of images that are included or use the camera and photo roll.
The resulting image can be saved in high resolution.
Both portrait and landscape mode are supported.
Please have a look at a video review by Vu Bui, a photographer and cinematographer from Southern California.
This review demonstrates nicely how TiltShift can be used.
A clickable link to the review is on the TiltShift support site.”