If you are looking for the Best iPhone Trading App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone Trading App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone Trading App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone Trading App
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
3. Robinhood: Investing for All
“Invest in stocks, options, and ETFs with Robinhood Financial. Buy and sell crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Dogecoin with Robinhood Crypto. All commission-free with no account minimums. Other fees may apply*.
Whether you’re new to the markets or an experienced trader, we have the tools to help you invest. From commission-free trading to intuitive design, investing is now more approachable & affordable. To get you started, you’ll get your first stock on us. Certain limitations apply**.
Here’s what you get when you join Robinhood:
• Finance Explained – We’ll help you better understand financial markets so you can invest in ETFs, stocks, & options.
• Trading Tools – Access real-time market data, see analyst ratings, read relevant news articles, & get notified about important events.
• Security & Support – We provide protection*** for your holdings & offer robust security tools to help keep your account safe. When you need support, we offer a dedicated team of professionals along with 24/7 live phone support through the app.
Plus, we’ve got a variety of products to help make your money work harder for you.
STOCKS, ETFs, OPTIONS, & CRYPTO
With Robinhood Financial, you can invest in stocks, ETFs, & options. You can also buy & sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE) with Robinhood Crypto.
Get your paycheck, pay bills, send checks, and more. To top it off, earn a competitive interest rate on your uninvested cash & get more flexibility with your brokerage account.
Investing is risky and one should consider their investment objectives & risks carefully before investing.
*View Robinhood Financial’s fee schedule at rbnhd.co/fees.
**Free Stock program: new customers need to sign up, get approved, and link their bank account. See full terms and conditions at rbhnd.co/freestock
***Member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, see www.sipc.org. This does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
Cash Management is an added feature to your Robinhood Financial LLC brokerage account. Interest on uninvested cash is paid by program banks. Robinhood Financial is not a bank. The Robinhood debit card is issued by Sutton Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license from Mastercard® International Incorporated.
Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Robinhood Crypto. Robinhood Crypto is not a member of SIPC or FINRA. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by FDIC or SIPC. Crypto assets are speculative, very risky, and may include loss of principal. Learn more at rbnhd.co/cryptors.
IPOs can be risky and speculative investments & may not be appropriate for every investor. Learn more at rbnhd.co/IPOAccess.
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Robinhood & are not transferable. Not all securities are eligible for fractional share orders. Learn more at robinhood.com
Securities trading offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member SIPC. See our Customer Relationship Summary at rbnhd.co/crs.
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc.”
4. Schwab Mobile
Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Lots of companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Mobile investing made easy:
Streamline the essentials.
Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly log in and check your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), holdings and statements. Deposit checks into your eligible Schwab Bank or Schwab brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos.1
Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
See your positions at a glance. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options2. Create watchlists and check the status of your orders. Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
Customize your experience.
Organize your summary view and market settings to prioritize the information you need. Set text alerts and push notifications to help you stay on top of your accounts and investments.
Deposit checks in a snap.
With Schwab Mobile Deposit™3, you can deposit checks directly into your Schwab Bank or Schwab Brokerage and IRA accounts by snapping a few photos. Securely transfer funds between these accounts and pay bills with a few taps.
Meet our Schwab Assistant. You’re going to make a great team.
Our new intelligent assistant recognizes voice commands so you can get your financial business sorted more efficiently. Just say the word to:
• make trades.
• get quotes.
• manage investments.
• transfer assets.
• deposit checks.
• set alerts or updates.
• and more.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. The Schwab Mobile application and Schwab Mobile Deposit service are available for Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® clients who also have a Schwab brokerage account.
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2022 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org. Commodity interests and cash in futures accounts are not protected by SIPC. Futures trading involves a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade futures. Please read Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options before considering any futures transactions (https://www.schwab.com/public/file/P-10718370/).
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.
5. Webull: Investing & Trading
Trade Cryptos with Webull Crypto
– Buy/sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
– Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Shiba (SHIB), Cardano(ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and more.
– Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
Expand Your Stock Portfolio
– Fractional Shares Trading make it simple for anyone to invest in their favorite companies and ETFs without purchasing a whole share. Buy fractions of stocks at a $5 minimum!
Join Now, Get Free Stocks
– Get free stocks for a limited time when you open & fund a Webull brokerage account.
– Invite a friend, get free stocks. More friends, more stocks.
Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access
– Sign up with us and instantly receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
– Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice.
– Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades.
– Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM – 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
– Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
– Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools help you to analyze trends and decipher market information.
– Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money. Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
– Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Webull Crypto LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Apex Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member and your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Crypto trading is not yet available for New York state residents.
1. Subscription Services:
OPRA Real Time Data
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly
3. Subscription Pricing: $1.99-$2.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days’ free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
6. Yahoo Finance
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more
• Sync your portfolios across devices
About Yahoo Finance Plus billing:
• Upgrade to Yahoo Finance Plus for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Lite: You can choose to be billed $24.99 monthly or $249.99 annually.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Essential: You can choose to be billed $34.99 monthly or $349.99 annually.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any point in your App Store account settings.
Terms of Service: https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.html”