If you are looking for the Best iPhone Typing App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Typing App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Typing App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Typing App
1. Fontix – Fonts & Keyboard
“Fontix is the best fonts & keyboards app for iPhone to send fancy texts and create captions, posts, stories on social platforms. Enhance the aesthetics of your texts with the coolest collection of fonts and symbols.
Change the way you write on your iPhone with different types of custom colorful keyboard themes. Transform simple boring words into stylish custom texts with special characters and symbols.
Key Features of Fonts & Keyboard:
– Lots of stylish and cute fonts to choose from
– Use aesthetic fonts everywhere, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat, etc.
– Countless fancy symbols and letters
– Elegant collection of keyboard themes
Unique Fonts Types
Fonts & Keyboard app for iPhone lets you incorporate unique fonts styles anywhere you want. Post incredible stories on social platforms using fancy alphabets or letters that fit your mood. Fontix makes it exceptionally easy to directly type in any font into other apps.
Elegant and Cute Keyboard Symbols
Spoil yourself with a diverse range of cool letter symbols. While choosing the writing style, don’t worry about how to copy and paste lettering fonts, symbols, or texts. Do it instantly with this fancy keyboard.
iPhone Keyboard Themes
Give your typing keyboards a personalized flair using different types of keyboard patterns. Change the outlook of your iPhone keyboard backgrounds and start typing in style.
How to change font on iPhone using the Fonts & Keyboard app?
Fontix integrates a seamless method of using cool fonts to elevate the keyboard typing experience. Easily change fonts on iPhone by following the steps given below.
– Start the app
– Go to Settings and tap on “Fonts”
– Choose your font types and press “Done”
– Alternatively, hold the “Globe” icon on the keyboard
– Select “Fontix” to change iPhone text fonts
How to change keyboard color on iPhone with Fontix?
Redesign and change iPhone keyboard color in any way you want by using themes. Go through the following steps in your Fontix app to change the color successfully.
– Tap on “Add Keyboard” after starting the app
– Press on “Keyboard” and enable “Fontix”
– Now, change the keyboard themes from the app
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
Microsoft SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing – including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – Microsoft SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let Microsoft SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
– Microsoft SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
– Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
– Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts”
3. New Emoji & Fonts – RainbowKey
Customize your own keyboard with your favorite pictures! With RainbowKey integrated, you can create your keyboard with cool fonts, colorful pictures and cute emoji!
RainbowKey provides all the awesome features you want:
• Create your own keyboard with your favorite pictures
• Decorate your keyboard with 40+ beautiful fonts and colors
• Create personal live avatar – Create your personal avatar animated emojis
• 10+ Built-in themes to choose from
• 30+ Stylish fonts to decorate your words
• Swipe input, enjoy one-handed typing
• Smart emoji prediction with 1000+ lovely emojis
• Auto correction / predication powered by Adaptxt
• Moving cursor feature, swipe on the space bar to move cursor position
• Customize your favorite emoji skin tone
• Support all types of applications on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
RainbowKey supports all the major languages:
And more languages coming soon…
Subscription includes 1 week RainbowKey Plus for $9.99 with 3 days free trial, auto-renews at the end of each week. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. Typewise Custom Keyboard
Featured on: TechCrunch, Wired, Houston Chronicle, Esquire, Evening Standard, Tech Radar, Mac Observer, App Advice
DID YOU KNOW?
Current keyboards are based on the 140-year-old mechanical typewriter layout. Typewise is different. It’s the first keyboard that is specifically designed for smartphones. It’s revolutionary yet easy to use, and after a couple of messages you’ll love it.
4X FEWER TYPOS
A recent study with 37,000 participants showed that on current keyboards 1 out of 5 words contains typos. With Typewise you finally get rid of these ARRGGHH-moments. Thanks to the hexagon layout, keys are 70% larger and much easier to hit. It helps you to make four times fewer typos.
Swipe up to capitalize a letter, swipe left to delete or swipe right to restore. It’s as simple as that.
Stop getting annoyed by wrong autocorrections or senseless predictions. Typewise learns what you type and helps you write that perfect sentence.
What you write is personal. That’s why the keyboard does NOT require “full access” and none of your typing data is transmitted to the cloud.
To improve tutorial, game and settings in the app, we rely on basic and anonymous usage tracking, which can be turned off completely using the offline mode feature. The keyboard itself is not tracked at all.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGES
Having to switch between different languages is cumbersome. With Typewise you can write in all your languages at once. Choose from 40+ languages and type in the accents you really need. Typewise supports:
– English (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada)
– Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands)
– French (France, Canada, Switzerland)
– German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
– Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil)
– Swiss German
GET MORE WITH TYPEWISE PRO
– Type in multiple languages without switching
– Get personalized word suggestions
– Additional 16 awesome themes
– Create your own text replacements
– Turn on key vibration
– Turn on tablet mode
– Change font size
– Change swiping behavior
– Change space button sensitivity
– Automatically go back to letters after a space
– Flick down to undo auto corrections
Typewise is optimized for iPhones with iOS 13 or later.”