If you are looking for the Best iPhone Voicemail App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Voicemail App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Voicemail App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Voicemail App
1. Hi Voicemail
“Trusted by top sales people to manage their voicemail. Stop unwanted, junk messages wasting your time.
Magically turn those voicemails into text. Get the gist without listening.
– Stop Robocalls and spam cluttering your inbox
- Read your voicemail instantly
- Multiple voicemail greetings
– Change Greetings on the fly
– Forward to email or delegate to your team
- Offline support
– Unlimited cloud storage
“It’s an excellent tool that helps me save time, be more productive and improve the service experience I give to my clients and customers”
Spam blocking isn’t perfect, so we don’t destroy your data. Access all blocked voicemails right from the app. Contribute back to the community by adding callers to your own whitelist/blocklists.
Intelligent & Personal
– Read your Voicemail
– Create custom voicemail greetings
- For the first time use locations to automatically change your status
- Quick reply to voicemails
– Keep voicemails forever – all is backed up safely and securely on the cloud
FREE App Features:
- Receive unlimited visual voicemails
- Personalise a voicemail, or use a preset greeting
PRO App Features:
– View, play and share unlimited messages
– Lots of greetings you can change instantly
– Activate greetings automatically using locations
– Forward voicemails to email automatically
- Ad Free
Call forwarding unanswered, busy or out of range calls will use your bundled minutes or be charged at your landline calling rate depending on your Mobile Carrier plan.
You must disable WiFi calling to use this service.
Privacy and Terms
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Voxist: Visual Voicemail
“Voxist is an intelligent voicemail that replaces your carrier’s inefficient voicemail. Delight callers with customized greetings and save time by reading transcribed voicemail messages. Access messages on your phone or via email, so you never miss out.
Voxist is a free voicemail app that’s really simple to navigate, so you can manage all of your business and personal voicemail efficiently. In a meeting? On the train or in a car? With a client? Read your voicemail instead of listening to it!
– FEATURES –
Get all your voicemail in one screen, and in one click, listen to that important one.
* VOICEMAIL TO TEXT*
Read your voicemails in more than 70 different languages with our reliable, high-quality voicemail transcription service.
Delight your clients & friends with voicemail greetings created by you just for them. Discourage unwanted spam from leaving a message, with a greeting that lets them know they are not welcome.
Record your greetings or write them. Our patented technology can even automatically greet your caller by name!
*VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL*
Receive audio and voicemail transcriptions in your email so you can access from anywhere and easily share voicemail with others. Add as many email accounts as you like!
*UNLIMITED STORAGE CAPACITY
No storage limits. Voxist continuously captures all your voicemails, ensuring your callers will never ever hear “this voicemail is full”!
*MESSAGES SAVED FOREVER
Don’t stress about voicemails disappearing unless you chose to delete them. Many plans delete them after a certain amount of time, but Voxist saves them forever.
*NEW VOICEMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Receive mobile and email notifications when you receive a new voicemail so no important messages go unnoticed.
Always enjoy an ad-free experience, whether you’re a paid or free subscriber!
Users have described us as a visual voicemail on steroids – especially practical for business voicemail, people who handle a large volume of calls, and those who would like to address callers differently and uniquely.
– Voxist Free
• unlimited visual Voicemail for 1 number;
• 10 transcriptions per month;
• Voicemail transcript & audio via email;
• connect 1 email account;
• 1 personalized greeting;
• transcriptions in 1 language.
– Voxist Premium: $4.99 per month
• unlimited visual Voicemail for up to 2 numbers;
• 30 transcriptions per month;
• Voicemail transcript & audio via email;
• connect up to 5 email accounts;
• 5 personalized greetings;
• transcriptions in 2 languages.
– Voxist Pro: $9.99 per month
• unlimited visual Voicemail for up to 5 numbers;
• 100 transcriptions per month;
• Voicemail transcript & audio via email;
• connect an unlimited number of email accounts;
• unlimited personalized greetings;
• transcriptions in hundreds of languages!
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– NOTES –
• Compatible with most operators on monthly plans!
• Voicemail service available in France, United States (except Sprint) & on Bell in Canada.
• To use Voxist, you must forward missed calls to Voxist with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If Voxist doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise, your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
We hope you’ll give Voxist a try.
Check us out to learn more: https://www.voxist.com
4. World Voicemail
World Voicemail revolutionizes your voicemail experience, making it effortless to retrieve and respond to voicemails.
IMPORTANT: To use World Voicemail, your mobile phone service provider must support ‘Conditional Call Diversion’. To test whether your provider supports this feature, please call **004*+16502624537*11#. After using this test number, please call this number to cancel: ##004*11#.
READ YOUR VOICEMAIL VISUALLY
You can read automatic transcripts of your voicemail. Want to listen to them? That’s easy; just press play.
LISTEN TO OR READ YOUR VOICEMAIL ON THE LOCK SCREEN
That’s right – you don’t even need to enter the App to see your latest voicemail.
BLOCK SPAM VOICEMAILS
Cut through the noise and get rid of spam voicemails. Move a voicemail to the new Spam folder or mark a caller as a spammer. Artificial intelligence also automatically detects and informs you of Suspected Spam.
BLOCK SPAM CALLS
Get fewer calls from spam callers by adding numbers to the in-app Spammers list, and their next call will instantly go to voicemail or get blocked. If you have a voicemail marked Suspected Spam from a number, their next incoming call will also display as Suspected Spam.
NATIVE SUPPORT FOR DARK MODE
We’ve crafted a beautiful dark mode experience that’s easy on the eyes.
ACCESS YOUR VOICEMAILS IN ANY ORDER
Navigating your voicemails is now as easy as a scroll and tap. View voicemails in threads, organised by contact.
AUDIO PLAYBACK SPEED CONTROL
Save time or listen carefully to your voicemails with 0.8x, 1x, 1.5x, or 2x speed controls.
VOICEMAIL FORWARDING TO EMAIL
Add up to two email addresses to receive your voicemails right in your inbox. Why two email addresses? So you can boost your responsiveness by also sending voicemails to your assistant or team to respond on your behalf! Don’t worry; you can filter out calls from personal contacts.
SEARCH YOUR VOICEMAILS BY NAME OR KEYWORD
With our built-in automatic transcription service, World Voicemail makes your voicemails effortlessly searchable.
EASY PERSONALIZED GREETING SETUP
World Voicemail makes it easy for you to record your personalized greeting. Change it every season, or if you’re away on holiday.
Managing your voicemails has never been easier. Call back contacts, share your voicemails or delete them to save space.
UNLOCK WITH BIOMETRICS
Protect voicemails on your phone with a passcode and biometrics – Face ID and Touch ID.
VOICEMAILS ON YOUR LOCK SCREEN
Read or listen to voicemails right from your lock screen or notification centre.
Enjoy World Voicemail in Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese.
UNDER THE HOOD
To use World Voicemail as your primary voicemail service, you simply need to divert your voicemails to our App. We’ll show you how. This is safe and reversible.
A subscription is required to use the World Voicemail. You can sign up to one or twelve-month subscriptions.
The duration and price of each subscription are visible on the storefront, updated during the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
5. YouMail Voicemail & Spam Block
See for yourself why YouMail has won over a hundred awards for voicemail and spam protection and is trusted by over 10 million users to better answer billions of calls.
THE FREE BASIC SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AT NO CHARGE:
* Any spam call or robo call hears ‘Number Disconnected’ which gets you removed from spam caller lists.
* Other robo call blocker apps engage a spam call which might sound fun, but keeps you on spam call lists and encourages more spam and robo calls!
* As the top free visual voicemail app in the US, our robocall blocker will block a spam call or robo call faster than other apps to prevent that spam call or robocall.
* Every second a new spam number or robo call number starts up. Our call blocker updates multiple times per day to block a new robo call number the second it appears.
* Not just a robocall blocker! Block any non robocall phone number using a personal blacklist.
* A clean voicemail inbox. We either block the spam call or robo call or suspects are in your spam folder.
OUR AWARD-WINNING CALL HANDLING IS ALSO FREE:
* The highest quality voicemail to text and voicemail to email.
* Give callers the experience they deserve with special personalized voicemail greetings only they hear.
* Phone not on you? Check voicemail online or by email without your phone!
* Save calls and voicemail forever.
* Search calls and voicemail from the app or any web browser.
* Organize leads, projects, or follow-up calls into folders. Save important voicemail forever.
* Share voicemail, forward voicemail and reply to phone calls by email, SMS or a direct voicemail.
We can provide our visual voicemail and robocall blocker for free as many users upgrade.
PROFESSIONALS + ENTREPRENEURS LOVE OUR BUSINESS PHONE LINE SERVICE:
* Need a second phone number or second line? How about several? Pick a vanity number or a local number from nearby area codes for your business, side hustle or classified listing.
* Add an auto attendant, virtual receptionist or e-receptionist with menus so callers can press a key to connect their call to a partner, assistant or any other phone number.
* Add an after hours or weekend greeting on your main phone number or second number to our auto attendant or virtual receptionist.
* Automated TXT replies make missed callers to your main phone or second number feel less ignored and less likely to call a competitor.
* Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren’t ignored.
* Host conference calls without a meeting ID or passcode – callers call your virtual conference number and they’re in.
* Trusted by over 200,000 businesses: “like Google Voice with better service or Grasshopper with a better app!”
YOUMAIL VALUES PRIVACY!
* Permissions requested only when needed (and no location permission needed).
* Please enable YouMail under Call Blocking extension to block calls. (iOS Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification)
* Free visual voicemail, spam or call blocker personal use for 30+ days will be supported by ads served by Google and Amazon.
* Compatible with postpaid plans to upgrade AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail, StraightTalk voicemail and others.
* Some prepaid plans, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi and Consumer Cellular don’t widely support conditional call forwarding which prevents customers from using YouMail.
* Activation dials carrier specific codes to forward a missed call to YouMail so we can block robo calls, block spam and provide visual voicemail.
* BEFORE DELETING, Deactivate and Return to Carrier from Settings, otherwise calls still go to YouMail even without the app installed! For more help, visit http://go.youmail.com/deactivate”