If you are looking for the Best iPhone Vr Apps 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Vr Apps 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Vr Apps 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Vr Apps 2021
1. InCell VR (Cardboard)
“InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and bio science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual micro world of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with Cardboard VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set (Cardboard or any other).
To switch VR mode off – just tap & hold the screen or use Cardboard’s trigger to open main menu.
A unique experimental project made by Luden.io to test the opportunities of the new Virtual Reality provided by Google Cardboard.
Compatible with View Master, Fibrum, Homido, Lakento, Archos, Durovis and others Cardboard like headsets.”
2. LIFE VR
“An extension of the iconic LIFE brand, LIFE VR is a virtual reality and augmented reality platform offering immersive experiences from some of today’s most beloved Meredith brands, including TIME, People, Sports Illustrated, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Southern Living, and InStyle.
LIFE VR elevates Meredith’s acclaimed storytelling capabilities to new levels through 360° video, interactive virtual reality, and immersive augmented reality experiences to engage every passion, including news, entertainment, sports, fashion, history, food, and travel—all with new content curated every month from the best of the Meredith brands.
This mobile app is one of many platforms from which you can explore LIFE VR’s growing slate of world-class stories and original programming. Others include Steam for the HTC Vive; Samsung Gear VR; and Oculus Rift.
A short list of LIFE VR’s most recent experiences:
• College Football’s Most Iconic Landmarks in 360°
• The Solar Eclipse in 360°
• Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best City – Mexico’s San Miguel de Allende
• Capturing Everest
• The Crystal Reef
• Experience Dubai
• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in 360
• Remembering Pearl Harbor
• Best Love, A VR music and fashion experience featuring Yuna
• Travel+Leisure’s Destination of the Year – Portugal
• Defying the Nazis VR, a companion piece to the Ken Burns’s documentary on PBS
• Fast Ride by The Drive
Visit Time.com/lifevr for more information and a sneak peek at upcoming content.”
3. Solitaire Zen
“The world’s first virtual reality solitaire game – no headset required! Prepare yourself for the stunningly gorgeous, spectacularly immersive Solitaire Zen. It’s classic Klondike (Windows) solitaire like you’ve never seen it before. Look around at the cards, the environment, the sky…liberate yourself from the shackles of forced perspective.
Gain experience, level up, and earn your rank in the worldwide leaderboards. Above all else, enjoy yourself. Let Solitaire Zen transport you to a world of pure bliss.
• Staggering graphics with high-res display support
• Hyper-realistic ambient audio
• Non-VR control option
• Global online leaderboards
• Leveling and ranking system
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.”
4. vTime XR – Social AR & VR
Hang out with friends in augmented reality, virtual reality, or without a headset in Magic Window mode – the choice is yours. Join a community that spans seven platforms, over 190 countries, and now three realities!
• Be sociable, together: vTime allows you to meet friends and new people in AR or VR, from wherever you are in the world.
• Make it personal: Create your vTime avatar, with hundreds of customization options to make a realistic virtual you.
• Choose your reality: Choose from AR (powered by ARKit), VR, or Magic Window mode (which allows you to vTime without a headset).
• Pick your destination: Join friends in our frequently changing library of incredible virtual environments.
• Watch exciting video content from Manchester City Football Club with friends in vTime XR Theaters.
• Upload your photos and 360 images to share with friends: Share 2D photos, or chat inside your memories in the 360 Gallery.
• Express yourself with vMote gestures: Our suite of 17 virtual emojis includes wave, blow kiss, and celebrate!
• Keep your friends close: Build and manage friends lists to easily connect and see when your VR social circle is online.
• Stay in touch with ‘vText’: Private message vTime friends whether they’re online or offline.
• Feel like you’re really there: Experience lifelike 360 sound with DTS:X® Game Audio
•Take a vSelfie: What goes on in our VR social network doesn’t have to stay there! Capture the moment with a virtual selfie.
• Completely cross platform: Available on seven platforms from mobile to PC
• No technical ability required: vTime is easy to use. Simply fire up the app, choose your reality, and go!
• Connect over 3G, 4G, cellular, or WI-FI.
Visit our website http://www.vTime.net anytime to log in and manage your account. Let us know what you think of our network by emailing feedback@vTime.net. Follow us at @vTimeNet and facebook.com/vTimeNet.
You need to be aged 16 or over to use vTime XR.
*AR MODE IS POWERED BY ARKIT AND ONLY AVAILABLE FOR iPHONES 6S AND ABOVE RUNNING iOS 11 AND ABOVE.”
5. “YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream”
“Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.