If you are looking for the Best iPhone Wine App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Wine App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Wine App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Wine App
1. Delectable – Scan & Rate Wine
Take a photo of a wine label and instantly get ratings and descriptions with Delectable, the critically-acclaimed free app that helps you get access to the world’s best wine. Keep track of your favorites and learn more about wine by following the world’s leading winemakers, sommeliers and wine critics. Buy wines you love from your phone. And all this works for beer and spirits too!
ACCESS THE WORLD’S BEST WINE
• Follow top sommeliers, winemakers, and wine pros
• Explore curated lists and discover your next favorite wine
• Buy wine right from your phone and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep
INSTANT WINE RECOGNITION
• Take a photo and Delectable will identify the wine in seconds
• Get reviews and tasting notes on any wine from the world’s leading wine community
• Scan an unlimited number of wines for free
PERSONAL WINE JOURNAL
• Add your own ratings and tasting notes to keep track of your favorites
• Tag people and locations to remember great times and great tastes
• Share recommendations with friends
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT DELECTABLE
“The Only Wine App Worth a ****” — Alder Yarrow, vinography.com
“This iPhone app does all sorts of things wine lovers want.” — Serious Eats
“The simplicity and power of the app make it a standout. A must have for any wine lover or curious shopper. The label recognition software is the best I’ve seen out there for these types of apps.” — App Store Review
“Clean, modern, and well designed. I love the social integration and the quick review process for wines.” — App Store Review
Delectable Premium features:
• Fully integrated Vinous wine reviews and ratings
• Priority wine transcription for hard to match labels
• Ad-free experience
• Delectable Premium profile badge
Delectable Premium subscription details:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Renewal will occur at the current subscription prices, which are $5.99 USD/month for Delectable Premium and $1.99 USD/month to make the app ads free.
2. Hello Vino: Wine Assistant
“Hello Vino is your virtual wine assistant. Buying wine is fun and easy with Hello Vino’s recommendations for food and wine pairings, special occasions and personalized wine picks based on your taste preferences.
— HOW IT WORKS —
Similar to getting help from a wine expert, simply tap through Hello Vino’s question-and-answer interface to find the perfect bottle for thousands of meals, special occasions, and flavor profiles.
The Hello Vino app uses artificial intelligence to learn about your wine preferences. As you tap through the choices, scan wine labels and rate your favorites, the app will make new wine recommendations based on your activity and settings.
Wine should be fun, not overwhelming or intimidating. Hello Vino has a strict NO SNOBS ALLOWED policy.
— APP FEATURES —
RECOMMENDATIONS – Choose your wine buying occasion (dinner, party gift, etc.) or provide your taste preferences (example: red wine, fruity, cherry flavors), and Hello Vino will recommend the perfect bottle.
WINE FOR YOU – Wine is personal, and so is Hello Vino. Get personalized wine picks by setting your price range and specific taste preferences.
FOOD & WINE PAIRINGS – Tap into Hello Vino’s incredible database of food and wine pairings. Simply choose your dish, then the app will tell you the best wine for the meal.
WINE LABEL SCANNER – Scan wines, save personal notes and ratings to remember all of your favorites.
COMMUNITY WINE RATINGS – Consumer ratings on wines contributed by our community of more than 2 million Hello Vino app users.
WINE GUIDE – An incredible dictionary of wine varieties with audio pronunciations, flavor profile descriptions and food pairings (with recipes powered by BigOven).
WINE GIFT IDEAS – Need wine recommendations for a special occasion (date night, holidays, dinner with the boss)? We’ve got you covered.
— SUPPORT —
Please send feedback and support issues to email@example.com for a quick response.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Vivino: Buy the Right Wine
“With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org”