If you are looking for the Best Irish Weather App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Irish Weather App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Irish Weather App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Irish Weather App For iPhone
1. AccuWeather Weather Forecast
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps:
“Best User Interface and Data Representation”
“Best Weather Warnings”
“Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization”
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
– Live weather forecasts – including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
– Local weather – including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
– WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts – giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
– Daily forecasts – include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
– Advanced weather radar – gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
– RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology – helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
– The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
– Weather watches and warnings for your local area
– RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
– Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
– Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
– Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
– 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
– 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
– Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
This free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
– Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
– Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
– Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
– Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
– Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple device. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
2. Ireland Weather and Forecast
* One touch and Ireland weather maps appears.
* Zoomable maps give you a close up view of rain, cloud and pressure readings in your local area.
* Search and bookmark your favourite locations across Ireland for quick reference.
* Lightning fast. With servers located in Dublin, Ireland weather loads in an instant.
Ireland Weather does request access to your location. However, this is strictly for the purposes of determining the Irish weather forecast in your area. Location data is not saved or used for any other purpose.
Some data on this app is sourced from Met Office. Powered By Forecast.”
3. Irish Weather
“Get the latest Irish weather for your county with this simple and easy to use app. Select your county to be given regularly updated forecasts for your area. Also included are tailored Irish national forecasts for this evening, tomorrow and a 3 day outlook.
The app’s built-in rainfall radar can give you a frequently updated view of what’s happening in the skies above your head. Satellite imagery is also provided.
Copyright & Disclaimer
All data used in this application (including forecasts and imagery) comes from Met Éireann (http://www.met.ie). This application is in no way affiliated with Met Éireann.
Bugs & feature requests
I read every review and value all of your feedback. I consider all feature requests, great and small, and would love to hear from you.
Feel free to submit feedback either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by following & contacting me on Twitter (@IrishWeatherApp or @jasonmadigan) or becoming a fan on Facebook (search for “Irish Weather”)”
4. Met Éireann Weather Ireland
Check for any active weather warnings for the Marine (Small Craft and Gale Warnings), National (Rain, Wind, Temperature, Snow, Ice and Fog) and Environmental (Pollen, UV and Potato Blight).
Interactive animated maps of rainfall radar, rainfall , temperature , wind and pressure forecasts for up to 7 days.
The high resolution rainfall radar updates every 5 minutes.
The rainfall, temperature, wind and pressure forecasts are derived from high resolution Numerical Weather Prediction models.
An Outlook to provide the user with a brief overview of the expected weather for any location in the country for the next 7 days.
Geolocated forecast. The app utilises the GPS functionality of your mobile device to provide a 7 day detailed forecast for your exact location. The user can scroll the detailed forecast and examine the forecast for expected warnings, weather, temperature, wind and rainfall amounts.
The latest weather observations near your location.
The National and Regional Forecast for Today and Tomorrow as well as the Outlook for the country for the next 5 days. These include animated maps which display the forecast weather, temperature and winds.
The Marine Section includes the Sea Area Forecast for the next 24 hours.
The latest reports from around the coast in the Coastal Reports.
The Sea Crossings Forecast which gives the expected state of the sea for the next 24 hours for 5 routes from Ireland.
The Inland Lakes forecast, which provides the expected wind, weather and visibility for 6 inland lakes.
The Farming Commentary which provides information on rain, temperature, sunshine amounts, drying conditions, spraying and field conditions for the past and the coming week.
This app is designed to work on iOS 10 and higher.
About Met Éireann
Met Éireann, Ireland’s National Meteorological Service, is a line division of the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government and is the leading provider of weather information and related services in the State. Its mission is to monitor, analyse and predict Ireland’s weather and climate and to provide a range of high quality meteorological and related information to the public and to specific customers in, for example, the aviation and agricultural sectors. As a scientific and technical organisation, it strives to utilise the latest technological and scientific advances in order to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy of its forecasts.”
5. Met Office Weather Forecast
Winner of two awards in the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) International Weather App Awards 2020 for specialised app / weather warnings and for our public weather forecasts, including usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information.
* Quick switch between daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, thunderstorms, lightning, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Watch the latest video weather forecasts
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and ‘feels like’ temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email email@example.com
This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. You can view our accessibility statement at www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/what/ios-mobile-application-accessibility
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
Once you provide consent by downloading the app and selecting ‘I Accept’, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.”