If you are looking for the Best Irregular Heartbeat Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Irregular Heartbeat Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Irregular Heartbeat Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Irregular Heartbeat Android App
1. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn’t require heart rate straps. Monitor blood circulation with accurate heart health monitor (similar to ECG or EKG). Functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) – see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
– Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
– Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
– Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure or bloodpressure.
– Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
– Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.
– iOS version syncs with healthkit.
If heart rate variability detection, stress ,or anxiety relief wanted, use our Stress Check app”
2. Cardiac diagnosis (arrhythmia)
1. Camera (required)
– It is necessary to detect the blood circulation of the measurement site.
2. Storage space (required)
– It is necessary to save the measurement result.
3. Microphone (required)
– It is necessary to use recording function in real time measurement.
This app can detect heart rate and arrhythmia(Atrial fibrillation (AF or Afib)).
So arrhythmia, bradycardia, and tachycardia are detected to show the state of the heart as normal, caution, and danger.
If the arrhythmia is detected recommends an overhaul in the hospital.
If the arrhythmia is detected,Get treatment.
Share the application with many people around you.
Even if the results come out as normal you can help prevent the disease should be checked regularly.
How to use –
1. Gently place the tip of your finger on the camera lens
2. Click start button.”
3. Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter
Cardiograph uses your device’s built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart’s rhythm – the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It’s never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
✓ Know how fast your heart is beating
It can be very useful while exercising, if you’re under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of screens.
✓ Android Wear OS support
Cardiograph is specifically designed with Android Wear support. You can measure your pulse using the hear rate sensor in your smartwatch. Please note that Cardiograph will work on smartwatches with a heart rate sensor only.
Please note: If your device doesn’t have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
4. Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor
“Get more insights about your heart health with a smart health app: check heart rate, measure stress, energy, and productivity. Loved by 3.5 million users, featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and Lifehacker. Meet your health mate Welltory!
Welltory analyzes heart rate variability — a health marker backed by over 25,000 studies on PubMed. It is a science-based app: we have worked with University College London, Texas University and Arizona State University and have been quoted by Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Medical School and many others.
Get health insights from heartbeat measurements
– We use photoplethysmography, or PPG to detect heart rate
– Get heart rate variability personalized results
– Track your heart beat & stress level
– Add BP data manually to get more information about your cardiovascular system.
– Insights after each reading with 8 scientific metrics for heart rate variability measurements
Provide health data – get scientific insights
– Use more than 120 data sources for day to day monitoring and health tracking. We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.
– Compatible with FitBit, Samsung, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Mi Band, Oura, Withings and other weareables
– Track your health: connect with apps for better fitness, sleep, productivity, meditation and nutrition, e.g. Google Fit, Huawei Health, Strava, Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
AI workout coach & stress level management
– Apply adaptive cardio zones (fat burning, cardio, peak and light zone)
– Analyze your activity for a whole range of sports: workout, swimming, running, yoga sessions, cycling
– Compare the impact of different workouts for better health
One heart rate app — many health insights
– Understand sleep, fitness, and health
– Health alerts will notify you when it’s necessary to see a doctor
– Recommendations on how to cope with stress, panic attacks, and insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard and symptom checker
The science of you
– Welltory helps you monitor your health with the data you track from wearables — all main health assessment features in one app. Log blood pressure and heart rate to make sure that you are in good shape!
– Keep an eye on stress & both mental and physical biofeedback. If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Keep a log of your high/low blood pressure. The data is easy to read, providing scores based on mood, energy and stress. Welltory is compatible with most smartwatches and fitness armband models.
– The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation. Stress management apps are a modern way of solving health issues.
Get everything you can from measuring your heart beats. Understand your stress, sleep, and fitness – for better productivity and overall health.
Welltory can only measure your HRV and detect heart beats. We cannot measure blood pressure or any other vital signs (e.g. oxygen level) through the phone camera. However, you may add such data manually.
Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash. Try keeping your finger 1-2 mm away from the flashlight or lay just a tip of the finger on the flash or alternatively cover the flash with one half of the fingertip.
We provide health recommendations to improve your health lifestyle based on science. Should you however feel physically unwell we suggest that you consult your doctor.”
“Do you ever experience palpitations? Or would you like to monitor your heart health? Then check your heart rhythm and heart rate with FibriCheck, the medically certified health app on your smartphone. Keep an eye on the health of your heart, detect cardiac arrhythmias in good time, and avoid complications such as a stroke. Have you been diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia in the past? You can also use the app to monitor your arrhythmia.
Measure your heart rhythm with your smartphone
> Quick and easy: Measuring your heart rhythm and heart rate takes just 60 seconds. Place your finger on the camera of your smartphone, and put your mind at ease.
> No need for another device: All you need to measure your heart rhythm and heart rate is your smartphone.
> Measure whenever you want: Are you experiencing symptoms, such as palpitations? Open the app and take a measurement immediately.
> Regular measurements: With FibriCheck, we recommend measuring your heart rhythm twice daily or when you experience symptoms. This way any changes in your heart rhythm will be detected more quickly.
> Notifications: Set up reminders for your daily measurements.
Request a review of your measurements
> Reports: After measuring your heart rhythm, you will receive a detailed report with clear advice.
> Share your results with your doctor: You can easily share the medical report with your general practitioner or cardiologist. Please note: in America, FibriCheck can only be used under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
> Medical experts: Has our app detected an irregular measurement? Ask our team of medical experts to review your results.
Medically developed and approved
> Developed on the basis of PPG: PPG is a technology with ECG quality that uses light to detect cardiac arrhythmias. It measures changes in the volume of your blood vessels by using the flash of your smartphone camera. These signals can be used to determine your heart rhythm and heart rate.
> Developed together with doctors: FibriCheck was developed in collaboration with a reputable Belgian hospital and university.
> Medically approved: FibriCheck is trusted by doctors and researchers worldwide thanks to its CE marking and FDA and TGA approvals. Please note: in America, FibriCheck can only be used under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
> Approved by ORCHA: ORCHA, the world’s leading health app evaluation & advisor organisation, gave us a quality score of 85%.
Try the FibriCheck free 3 day trial. After the end of the trial period, you can start monitoring your heart rhythm from as little as € 6.99 per month. Or choose a yearly subscription and save 40%. (Note that exact prices can vary depending on your location, currency and exchange rates.)
The FibriCheck application has FDA and TGA approvals and is a fully-fledged Class IIa medical device under the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC).
Its manufacturer, Qompium nv, is ISO 13485:2016 certified.
The instructions for use are available in the app and on our website: https://pages.fibricheck.com/ifu/app”